• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Icewind Dale, Forgotten Realms Roleplay

Obsidianserpent

Icewind_Dale.jpg

Hello everybody, I've been working on an RP set in Icewind Dale within the Forgotten Realms universe. I've been playing the enhanced edition, and it's made me fall in love again with Faerun. My RPs have a very basic game mechanic that makes them feel a tiny bit like a tabletop game, but it's extremely simple. So here it is peeps https://www.rpnation.com/threads/icewind-dale-mother-of-the-abyss.95541/#post-2638305 Here's a link to gamebanshee detailing the Icewind Dale video game, if any of you are unfamiliar with the world http://www.gamebanshee.com/icewinddale/imagegallery.php. I put a lot of time and effort into my RPs when I make them, and am looking for skilled and committed writers only. I have a some pretty cool plot ideas cooking, and would love to RP with skilled players.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will be fun. I love the forgotten realms, and I have some really cool ideas brewing. You should check out my Diablo rp, the system will be very similar. It will have many recognizable D&D themes as well.

oohhh....i really enjoy diablo,even more the second game,i shall check it out soon as possible,and well,you wouldnt mind having a orc paladin joining your group in the icewind dale rp right?just curious

When I was younger I loved IWD2. My brothers set up a lan and we played three player groups lol. I'd be interested I got real into that lore.

Just thought I'd check once again to see if anyone is interested in this; in the mood for some good old fashioned and high quality fantasy.

I'm only tangentially familiar with DnD in general, and Faerun in particular, but if you're willing to bear with me, I'd love to join. Always wanted to get involved with proper DnD.

Great! I should warn you, this isn't really D&D. It's set in the world of Faerun, which employs a D&D system, but my system is much more simple. It's a fascinating world though, and I'd love to have you join if you're still interested.

Sweet! I hope you'll create a character; let me know if you have any questions. I posted the link to the wiki on the RP page if you need to read up on the lore at all. The events in this RP will take place in the northern section of Faerun, namely Icewind Dale (hence the name) and the spine of the world mountains. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back