• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [IC]The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Leonard "Leo" Giovanni

1714142025076.png
Leonard was stunned at seeing such a creepy and unsettling display of a Fangmon being ripped to shreds by the same Tendrils that captured as he held the urge to barf. Meanwhile, at least physically, Dracumon seemed to be fine with this as he was mentally just disgusted. Since it broke down into digital coding... that proceeded to break down further until breaking off into multiple spools of code as one of them was being sent to his digivice which was somehow still in his hand s he looked down at this device.

"First off wh-"

He got pulled into a hug as he was going to protest he was outright kissing him on the lips as he then got shoved down. Immediately, afterward, his face instantly heated up s too many thoughts raced across his face, and his face seemed beet red as he did a high-pitched squeal. He got his first kiss, From somebody finally! He wasn't expecting it but he kissed a girl!

"SheKissedme!Shekissedme!SheKissedme!SheLiterallykissedme!" He thought to himself forgetting about the situation again and not noticing Raven approaching.

He was rolling side to side in utter joy, With Dracmon looking at his partner confused and in utter not really hidden disgust this time at Leonard as the small Vampiric Digimon groaned. "I got one, and that is... IS HE OK!?" Dracumon asked extremely confused on Leo's action as he pointed to Leo. He expected for Leo to at least have a semblance of dignity and not be gushing out like a weirdo which was making Dracmon extremely uncomfortable here, as he rubbed his forehead annoyed by this.

"It's going to be fine... This won't be a problem." He mumbled to himself as he walked away from his tamer, taking a seat as he yawned. "I'm going to take me a lil' nap." He leans on under a tree which was not far from Leo and he seemed to be asleep immediately by the snoring.

Ruth Valentine & Impmon
Interactions: Arii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Metal Seadramon Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

”Bingo!” Impmon cheered snapping their fingers the moment their flames made a direct hit. ”And that’s how it’s done.” He puffs his chest out victoriously. He turns around in hopes Ruth caught a perfect view of his heroic act. Instead, Ruth was preoccupied with Arii. Impmon turns to the kid beside him, leaning towards Ruth who has their arms wide open. At such a height, could be dangerous. Impmon attempted to tug the kid back, but he was too big for the short imp to balance them out. They made it worse by tipping them directly at Ruth. Impmon lets out a shriek as they fall. Out of panic, they cling onto Metal Seadramon’s strand of silver hair while the other holds Arii’s scruff. ”Sorry sea snake.” He said before slipping, and proceeding to fall.

Ruth flails her arms, and catches both of them. She looses her footing in the process causing her to fall on her back with Arii on top, and Impmon on Arii’s back. Ruth was dizzy from the plummet for a minute before she comes back to reality. She sits up helping her friend up, and sighs out of relief to have them safe and sound. “Thank goodness. You’re alive.” Tears begin to well up as emotions rise. She embraces them, the best way she knew how to express content. “I’m so glad. I’m sorry I got you into this mess. Thank you for saving me.” She pulls away realizing she might be hurting the kid than anything. “I guess now we’re equal, right?” She chirped forcing herself to be strong and smile.

Impmon groans, holding their aching head. ”Don’t worry about me. I’m just dandy.” He gives a weak thumbs up while seeing stars. Ruth surprisingly smiles softly at the digimon, then turns pale at the sight of Fangmon’s form melting like some sort of anamotronic burning alive from Impmon’s flames. It was a horrific display as chunks of it’s body fell apart revealing a creepy Fangmon substitute. The blonde knew Fangmon was bad news, but didn’t expect them to be a demon of sorts. She pulls out her purple crystal gripping it tightly while holding Arii’s shoulder for protection.

”Go away evil spirit. Rest in peace, and leave us be, please.”l She takes a couple of breaths trying to slow her heartbeat only for her efforts to be futile. The ragdoll creature was persistent in obtaining Arii. Irritated, Ruth stepped forward hiding Arii behind her by stretching her arms out defensively. ”Go away evil spirit!” The hand holding the crystal is directed at the faux Fangmon. Impmon snaps out of it, assessing the situation. Ruth’s cries were enough for him to jump back to reality.

”Oh no ya don’t! Ruth!” He calls out jumping straight at the Faux digimon charging an icy punch on their right fist. It glows a neon blue. ”Take dis! Icy punch!”

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back