• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [IC]The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
They blinked at the little creature who spoke back to them, crouching down so their eyes didn't have to strain quite so hard to make out the digimon's expression. "'S hard for most people to dislike someone who tries to help them," they replied, seemingly immune to the hypocrisy that just left their mouth. Then, after a moment of consideration, "got a name, or am I just going to call you 'creature' in my brain for the rest of this..." come to think of it, they weren't sure what sort of drug they were apparently on. "Situation?"

Creature, as was its name until something better came up, though, was far more occupied in trying to get its partner down from the tree she'd climbed. Arii was reminded of trying to retrieve one of the barn cats from the towering oak trees that were so tempting to climb but so impossible to get down from. Idle fingers drummed on the trunk of what Arii registered was some form of palm tree—the thin sort that grew like grasses and shed their bark easier than most would think. Not the greatest climbing tree, but adrenaline was sure something.

They, for the most part, tuned out Ruth's replies, having gotten distracted with the concept of their first edible discovery. Palm trees weren't poisonous, and their cores were good when boiled, to say nothing of possible fruit, though they couldn't remember which kinds of digital trees fruited at the moment. Probably not that one, considering they hadn't recognized it immediately. So, the only issue was getting to the core...

It was only the foreboding shower of bark that snapped them from their musings, just half a heartbeat before something fast, hard, and noisy impacted with their chest. Halfway through standing again, they couldn't find their balance quick enough to staunch Ruth's momentum, and both were sent sprawling across rock and sand, Arii having instinctually curled and rolled with the force, nearly sending them both down the carved stone stairs to the monument itself.

Their ribs popped harshly as the two rolled to a stop a few paces from the tree, Ruth nearly entirely on top of Arii with their knife's hilt digging into their leg. They didn't hear the first of the string of words that battered at their ringing ears, nor did they reply for three of the wheezing chest-spasms that told them they'd shocked their diaphragm. Dreams, they thought, should not involve this much pain, and when they figured out how to get back into their dorm, because surely they had sleep-walked down the stairs and taken them wrong, they were going to have a conniption.

They resisted the urge to snap at Creature's curious prodding, and let Ruth's apology go in one ear and out the other, far more concerned with lifting a hand and prodding at their aching ribs. When they were met with only a dull throb—bruised. Might swell. Probably not—they let a hiss of an exhale relax their limbs, followed immediately by a wheezed "Ffff-uck." Them rolling had saved their head from taking much of the impact, but their back, shoulder, and ribs hurt like hell had found a new favorite plaything and it was their bone marrow.

Though, they found themself somewhat relieved they'd taken the brunt of the impact. There was no way Ruth knew how to fall properly, and then they'd have to deal with it.

They sat up none too gently with the sound of their bones finding their places again, expression sat halfway between annoyed and pained. Their offhand found their knife, ensuring it was still secured in its deer leather sheath. After longer than was probably socially acceptable, they turned to look at Ruth with a scathing sort of glare. "Are you done having your fit?"

With only the briefest of introductions made, with only Raven able to introduce herself, Kimi was quickly taken aback by the Wormmon wriggling around Raven's face. Eyebrows raised, Kimi took on the extra slack of Ace though her efforts were short-lived as she and Ace witnessed the emergence of his Digimon. Unable to see how Raven's partner came to be, except for a quick flash and crack of an egg, with Ace's Digimon it was well in view and quite the spectacle.

At his feet lay a strange device, an automated voice ringing out from it a cryptic message and giving life to an egg. Cracking open to reveal a wire frame like those on old computers, the green structure took on the shape of something else, the egg shell remnants coming over it to give it colour and life. Within moments a Digimon was born. Pink in colour with big ears poking out from a little white helmet, the Digimon spoke to the group, though its attention was firmly on Ace.

With dropped jaw, Kimi followed the Digimon's order, letting the rose rabbit tend to the ailing athlete. Looking over the Digimon, who Kimi now recognised as Cutemon, her mind turned to the possibilities of what she was seeing. Hurriedly she reached into her pocket for her phone, her fingers grasping something that felt very much felt like it but not quite. Wide eyed, she pulled out an alien device.

kimis_digi_2-jpg.1152617

Her phone, once silver with floral stickers, was now green and yellow with a stubby antenna. Turning her phone silent for the tournament, Kimi could now see the strange message on her new 'phone', the top left icon of an egg more pronounced as the very thing it represented hovered in the background.

BIO-DATA INCUBATION COMPLETE: TENTOMON.EXE CONFIGURED... DIGI-HATCH INTIATE.

The message pulled away, the egg taking center screen on her device, gaining colour and substance as it seeped from the machine. With a pop the purple egg, covered in splotches, popped out of the screen and landed on the ground. Holding her 'phone' limply, Kimi crouched down and poked the egg with her other hand. With a crack, the egg shell gave way to light, a wire frame appearing as the shell crumbled away.

Undergoing the same process as the others, Kimi 'Cool Girl' Yaga became more of Kimi 'School Girl' Yaga. While she had been afraid within the presence of MetalSeadramon, Kimi had not realised what that truly meant. Digimon were real! And she had one now! Grinning from ear to ear, Kimi watched as the wire frame became hunched, with slender arms and a bumpy body as the purple shell that joined with it transformed it to red with traces of black and yellow. By it's end, Kimi could easily recognise who was before without introduction.

Looking at her with it's compact eyes and twitching mandibles, the infant insect looked at Kimi curiously. Unable to contain herself, Kimi grabbed up the Digimon and squeezed it tight to her chest. Rubbing her face against it's, Kimi couldn't help but exclaim her joy. "Tentomon!!!" she squealed in delight. "Whose a cutie pie! You are, aren't you?"

She leant her head back and looked deep into Tentomon's eyes with a joyous smile. "My name's Kimi" she said softly.

Tentomon giggled like a little girl, and drew a hard claw softly against Kimi's face. "I know"

Kimi squeed like a little girl and dug her face into her giggling Digimon.

Ruth Valentine & Impmon

Interactions: Ariiasq ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

ec8d27458b8006f3bc56abfed807f763.jpgMurder was not part of Ruth’s agenda for survival. Having to kill before a person can even start to lose their mind while stuck on an island consisting of who knows what kind of chaos. The blood on her hands would forever stain her, and eat at the subconscious. Not to mention having to give a proper burial is more than enough to traumatize her of her misdeed. Thankfully, it was not the case as Arii cursed for a long breath. The pain had simply registered for them. Conviction begins to consume the girl. She has caused immeasurable pain to them because of her foolishness.

Like a zombie rising from the grave, Arii sits up with a groan as their bones pop into place from the impact. The sound is enough to make a person cringe. Ruth lets out a sigh of relief. Her innocence remains after all; however, they were clearly upset with Ruth as they set their sights on her with the most intimidating glare. The stern question of whether or not Ruth is done with her fit, made her shrink in her seat. She averts her parent’s piercing gaze whenever they are in a bad mood. The way it made her feel small and insignificant as she took the brunt end of the stick even when it’s not her fault, she would accept the blame. In some way it probably is such now.

Ruth grips the strap of her satchel tightly trying to keep it together and nods in acknowledgement. Impmon’s heart tugs at the sight of his partner’s sudden compliance. There is something dark hidden underneath that caused her to switch. Impmon growls, snapping his focus towards Arii. They clutch their collar out of sheer frustration. “Oi! I don't appreciate you being a jerk to my girl. You better be nicer ta her, or else I’ll roast ya like a shish kabob.”

“Stop!” Ruth pleaded. “They’re right. It was my fault. I asked for an accident to happen because of my stupidity. I deserve to be scolded.” She bows her head into the sand. “I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” Ruth’s thought process is Arii won’t be affected as long as she is not hanging around them or anyone for that matter. Perhaps she will have to work alone for the sake of others. She lifts her head finally composed. “Let me help you up. Can you stand?” Ruth rises to her feet and places a gentle hand behind Arii’s back in case they accept her offer. “The strange woman said to follow her once we have our partners.” Ruth shifts towards Impmon and starts to feel uncomfortable again. “Since that’s accomplished, we can meet up with her, if you want?”

Impmon, on the other hand, is baffled by yet again a change in Ruth. He reluctantly releases Arii and steps aside pouting with their arms crossed. “The name’s Impmon, by the way, kid.” He grumbled.

Last edited:
He wasn't moving, wasn't responding. Róisín's pattering on his shoulders and back did nothing, causing her heart to start rising rapidly to a panic. Quickly she placed two fingers to the side of the young man's neck, trying her best to get some kind of a read on his pulse, once again so focused that she never even heard someone sliding in until they came skidding to a halt in the sand by her.

The woman seemed to be around the same age as Róisín. Early/Mid twenties maybe? Definitely kitted out for traveling, even if the style was more detective than rugged outdoorsman. The silence between the two women seemed to stretch for an eternity, Róisín with a slightly confused face, the red haired woman a big wide grin.

"Uhh...?" Before she could get another syllable out, Róisín blinked startled as the woman let out a sudden cough and proceeded to try and get a pulse from the face-planted boy in the sand before them.

"Alright he's fine. Normal heartbeat. Worse case scenario his digivice zaps him awake."

"Oh thank god..." Róisín whispered, letting out her held breath just before almost shooting backwards once the woman suddenly got right up into her face.

"Now to you my pretty what was different? Did it say anything different than wanting warmth? How did the tentacles attack you?"

The questions came one after another, and with each new one the woman continued to make Róisín's personal space smaller and smaller.

"Wha...warmth? Tenta... What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Come on details, details very important!"

She was so close by this stage, that Róisín had to stop herself stumbling backwards onto the sand, propping herself up by her arms.

"H-Hey?!!! A-Alright, alright! First thing I was in my room waiting for a stupid tourney to start, then some weird 'ribbons' came out of my laptop like some fuckin ghosts and they yanked me in after I tried pulling away from them. Um...w-what else..."

"Then you screamed falling through the sky with your phone..."

"Then I screamed...thank you Lopmon..."

"No problem, Roisin!"

"Yeah like she said, I was falling through the sky holding my phone in a death gri...."

Róisín stopped mid-sentence, mid-thought in fact, slowly panning down to where the voice came from in her lap.

The light brown and pink creature sat with its back to Róisín, its long bunny-like ears swaying with its head side to side as it happily hummed to itself.

"What the....?!"

Finally picking up on the silence the little creature turned to face Roisin, first with a neutral look before breaking out into a massive smile that easily could have gave the the other woman a run for her money.

"It's nice to meet you, Róisín!!"

"N-Nice to meet....h-huh?"

"Ohh! And this is yours! Sorry about the sand!" The bunny creature reached down with one of its long ears and soon held up a gold and red coloured device, earning more of a confused look from Róisín. That was until she noticed the small little bunny keychain hanging off the side, the same one that was with her phone.

Rosins_Digi.jpg

"That's....that's my pho...and you're..."

"Yep!!"

"You're a Lopmon...you're my Lopmon...?"

"That's right!! We're going to be great together!" Lopmon happily exclaimed, jumping to latch her ears in a hug aro
und Róisín, while she herself screamed internally.

-----------

Mentions/Interactions: Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Eugh.

The way Ruth's body coiled in on itself as they looked at her made their nose twitch, something like unease dancing behind their tongue as they understood the implications of a human twitching in a way a frightened hunting do would. Granted, the hunting dog that came to immediate memory was hiding her head in their chest afraid of bubble wrap of all things, but the sentiment was the same. They cringed internally, and bit down on the vague idea of an apology without even thinking about it.

And then Creature was in their face, his presence impeding on their own and prickling at their skin. The hairs along the back of their neck stood up, as if mimicking the hackles they'd seen raise on dogs. Similarly, they matched his scowl with bared teeth and a hiss deep in their throat, an echo of warnings from various barnyard birds that they'd wandered too close to. "I caught her, did I not?" they rebutted at the irritation of the little thing. They hated the feeling of its hands on their jacket, tiny clawed feet prickling at their legs and poisoning their personal space with a presence that chafed against theirs. "Most people don't favor walking on a sprained ankle, and I doubt your partner would either. Do not doubt I could have simply dropped her and saved myself the bruises." They didn't know if they could, granted. Catching things wasn't their forte, but it had been buried into them to roll with whatever was in their arms should they fall, be it a computer, an oversized rifle, or, apparently, a person. Still, Creature instigating loosened that same coil of tension in their chest that a verbal duel should, and their breaths came lighter for it.

And then Ruth was talking again, and Arii found themself replying. "'S not stupid to be afraid," they muttered unwittingly, though muttered was somewhat of a strong word for a conversational volume spoken at absolute monotone. They shooed Creature off their lap as they gathered their bearings, only to immediately lose them again as Ruth bowed with her forehead brushing the sand. Their ears sparked red, and they did the first thing they could think of to get her to stop. Painfully, they leaned over to flick her at the crown of her hat, ribs protesting with a creak and an extra pop as they all settled back where they should be. "It will happen again," they said, checking the blade of their knife. "It always happens again, and it's gonna continue to happen again, because that's how people work." As Ruth straightened, they took it as their cue to get off the floor, leaning perhaps more than they expected on the hand that braced against their back. "'S not that big of a deal. Just being a person."

They avoided sucking in a breath in obvious pain by a hair, though their inhale shook just slightly. Goddamn. The pain would mostly fade with the initial shock, they knew, but for now, it hurt. Not quite as bad as the one time they fell off the ladder of their father's hunting stand, nor when the vine they and their siblings had been swinging on had snapped above a tangle of wild blackberry bushes—and didn't those thorns leave a mark—but it still stalled their lungs for a few heartbeats before they could bring themself to breathe again.

Instead, they turned to look to where Chel had vanished, and what little air they still had left in their lungs left in a tiny, almost reverent "oh." Before them stretched shimmering water so blue and clear they thought it may have been compiled exclusively from a collage of the prettiest photoshop images in the world. The air, now that they were paying more attention, tasted like sweet and salt all at once, clearer than they had any basis for. The birds that they had been tuning out wove their songs into something they'd never heard before but sounded like orchestra harps singing anemoia, and all at once, their brain seized.

Oh.

Oh.

Quite immediately, they removed the notion from their brain almost before it had the chance to declare itself, burying it behind the coil of tension in their chest and knotting it in with the ugliest of their moments until it was so tangled it couldn't even struggle. They put the idea so far from their mind that when it faded, it became nothing, leaving an absence in its wake that burned like fire and kicked their heart into a rabbit's tune. They knew in their heart and mind if they let it linger it would destroy them, rending their sense from their brain and leaving it to drown in silence.

So they ignored it. They locked it away where it couldn't speak or scream. They made themself forget as if they'd never thought it in the first place, and yet still the taste of it lingered in their mouth, a truth they couldn't speak or hear.

After far longer than was socially acceptable, they examined the stairs leading to the base of the monument, then a once-over of Ruth, who, they decided, didn't appear to be favoring either of her legs. "Probably a good idea," they mused. "Better than standing up here." Then, after a moment's pause, they turned to look at the injured one still supported ( Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ) and their merry collection of allies ( Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu , Twist Twist ). They were a few paces away, but close enough that a slight raise of their voice managed the distance fine. "Oi, you lot, think you can get that one down the stairs by yourself?" Then, after a moment's pause, "Without falling."

As Raven got over her initial shock of Wormmon she watched the chaos of dissociation, or more so high acceptance of the situation different between everyone she had fallen with, and reaction to their... Digimon. Her brother would be so jealous of this situations... she hoped he was okay, and not freaking out. Raven placed Wormmon on her shoulder with the bug Digimon taking the hint, and latching on with ease surprisingly being rather light. One girl in particular: Ruth was not having any of it going so far to climb a tree to escape her equally as concerned partner who tried to talk her down.

It was followed by the individual with the knife trying to assist so for now Raven saw no reason to interfere in the matter as to many hands would probably upset Ruth more. Raven stifled a laugh as Danny and his meeting with his partner took a rather comedically approach turning the poor bipedal Digimon on its back thanks to the boys terrible juggling attempt. It was a cute moment to say the least.

Mei's reaction was a... bit weird to say the least which was flawless commented on by her new partner... some reason she felt bad for the black variant. However before much else could be commented on Alex's partner pulled the small groups attention asking the three to let him go. Having already had let him go upon her own egg hatch Raven simply watched the process of Cutemon revealing its role as the groups healer. By that logic Alex was going to have a positive and negative relationship with the group Raven thought as Cutemon's assistance was going to be extremely essential now. She would need to make sure to not to push it for healing if needed.

"Oh seems were bug sisters," Raven chuckled to Kimi watching the girl have a full on gleeful experience with her newly earned partner Tentomon. Like Wormmon, Tentomon was another of the most recognizable Digimon present that Raven was aware of as she was actually a fan of bugs running biome of some at home as her hobby.

"We should probably head down to catch up with the rest," Raven suggested as Wormmon kept mumbling insecurities how it wasn't safe to be up so high for predators to see them or worse snatch them. Raven gave a soft sigh patting the worm girl to calm down her nerves a bit. That was when Arii called out to them if they would need help.

"No. We seem to have it under control up he.... LOOK OUT,"
Raven yelled to Arii's group.

Down in the sandy beach front Chel kept a eye fixated on Róisín yet in the corner of her eyes she was also keeping track of Ruth, and Arii's little excursion up the tree. To which a bit of a evil tint of a smirk at the edge of her lips formed upon Arii being squashed at the height of the panic attack. Chel would need to keep a eye on that girl for a bit to be safe she was showing major signs of inability to adept to her situation now that the partner was in the picture.

However the strange woman's fixation flipped right back to Róisín as she started to react though albeit a bit not where Chel wanted as confusion seemed to have taken her tongue. Unfortunately when she did though it was same old bit like anyone else Chel had spoken to... seemed the irregularity was just a faulty flight projection. Chel sat down with a pout on her face, and a defeated sigh as Róisín was acquainted with Lopmon being rather polite she didn't interrupt the scene as she noticed the others were starting to walk down.

Though right before she could start corralling the kids back into one singular group Ravens screamed caused Chel's hands to shot straight for Róisín, and the unconscious Leonard. With a aggressive pull she threw both boy and girl over her shoulder before perfectly jumping back with unnatural strength as she lunged her foot forward straight into the elongated opened maw snot of a veraciously charging Fangmon.

"METALSEADRAMON WE GOT COMPANY."

1712167362446.png

The creature released a startled painful cry as Chel kicked off the champion Digimon's snot as two other Fangmon rushed past the harmed one lunging with every intent to devour the three humans. Before they could close in the metal sea serpent crushed them both with a powerful headbutt causing the very ground to violently shake as the duo hunter digimon under the intense weight were crushed creating the reverse process of how Digimon were made to play out in front of all the Sky Fallers.

The two Fangmon screamed in pain as they were broken down into code being stripped of their physical form as the coding that banded them together fluttered wildly about until only a digital structure of them remained fading out of existence. The one who had been kicked hesitantly growled unsure what do now that it was watching its pack members be absorbed by the sea serpent instead it turned its eyes to the Sky Fallers still atop the shrine with a decision to make.

"BLAST COFFIN,"
hidden behind the trees not to far from where Ruth had been originally stationed a unnatural blue blast erupted in front of Arii, Impmon, and Ruth throwing all three of them like ragdolls as another Fangmon lunged forward with its under jaw slinking underneath Arii's backside hooking their shirt like a handle as it proceed to run away with its prey.

"Clever mofo.... oye you kids any bold ones jump onto Metalseadramon the rest handle that one go METALSEADRAMON,"
Chel called out a set of orders telling the kids to conquer, and divide as she watched the other Fangmon run up the shrine steps as the other rushed into the forest. The beasts were to close to the humans for Metalseadramon to legitly fight, and now one had a Sky Faller in its mouth making it impossible for the metal snake to do so either. However for those bold enough to jump on the metal serpant as it made a quick path next to the shrine those kids could attack it safely off his back while the rest handled the straggler. With nary a thought Chel hoisted Róisín onto the tail end of the her partner while still holding onto the unconscious Leonard. She would stay with the shrine while MetalSeadramon guided the rescue group.

"GET ON," Metal Seadramon bellowed as it gave chase into the forest in the direction of its target.

Survival just like any other day... now the group had to show they could do it.

Raven watched the rushing Fangmon coming up the shrine stairs with a panic the way it looked at them, the way they had taken Arii, it was all clear this thing meant them great harm, but even in the panic she noticed a pattern with its movement.

"WORMMON FIRE,"
she randomly spoke up pulling Wormmon off her shoulder like a very confused gun.

"HUH WAIT WHAT UM OH??? STICKY NET," Wormmon at first was in a terrified stance of what was happening yet upon realizing Raven was in fact aiming her at a particular angle she instead took a single moment of her panick as intiative to assist blasting out a strong adehisive webbing ahead of the leaping Fangmon. Upon his landing the red digimon suddenly found himself doing a unnatural cartwheel as it howled in surprise as its front legs were now glue to the steps causing it to flip and slam its backside into the ground.

"Everyone concentrate on all sides prepare for its counter attack don't stay stationary, circle it together to avoiding it creating leaping distance,"
Raven spoke up not staying stationary long, and surprisingly getting a quick read off its movement based on how she had only seen them for the first time with few minutes to concentrate on it, but for Ravens patterns were life this was something she could do for them.

For those who had joined onto MetalSeadramon's willingly minus Róisín/Lopmon found themselves in a high speed destructive force of nature chase as the mega quickly regained distance upon the Fangmon carrying Arii in tow by bashing through the wild flora life like a tank. The high speeds would be jarring but as the mega digimon closed the gap he started to slow down.

"I'll keep up with it you lot work out a plan to handle it," MetalSeadramon spoke unable to attack as long as Arii was in its clutches.

Interactions/Mentions: Anorgos Anorgos Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon galvanismgal galvanismgal Twist Twist Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Pumpkid Pumpkid Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

They knew they'd made a mistake the moment the dark haired one noticed it before they did. The same breath the fine hairs along their spine raised, they had their knife out, heart beating a rabbit's tune against their sternum. Below, digimon in the shape and stride of wolves darted out from the forest, only to be quickly intercepted by Metalseadramon. The shattering of their code was met with little more than a hmm of sympathy, bereft of the stink of blood, and the taste of copper on the air.

Their mouth tasted like bile and memory. The way their blood thundered through their head seized their limbs, filling their breath with the echo of morning-frosted air. The wolf—doglike. Golden eyes staring at them with the same piercing calculation they were looking at it with—snarled at them, and they snarled back, even as the blade-sharp huntingstalkingfighting focus draped over them like an old coat. It wasn't moving. Not fast enough to be thinking. Waiting. It was waiting for something. What?

The whistle of an inhale had their head snapping around fit to break their neck, eyes blown wide like a deer in the woods. The heartbeat before a new voice rattled through their ears, Arii was moving, their bruised shoulder connecting painfully with Ruth's collar as they threw the both of them to the ground in the wake of a white-hot beam that sent the two tumbling even further. They were rolling to their feet in the same breath their jacket cinched around their neck and they were abruptly torn from their autonomy. They were mindless, now, twisting and writhing with a snarl to rival the fangmon's as their legs found purchase in the fangmon's forelimbs. Their legs fumbled around the digimon's forepaws as their knife hand wrenched back and they drove it home toward the creature's eye.

Like they'd hit concrete, it skimmed off, twisting off toward the side and missing their own face by a finger's length.

They cursed, their arm jarred painfully and their jacket tight around their neck from their twisted position. They could drop from it, but that would leave the wolf—They remembered bluffing, their heart in their throat and voice loud to ward it off—with an empty maw and every opportunity to sink its jaws into them. For now, with its teeth occupied, they were safe. There were voices behind them, but those didn't matter. They didn't matter. In their heart and their mind, Arii knew no one was going to appear over the horizon to help them.

Their legs found purchase, and bracing for the inevitable pain of fighting against something so much larger than they, they locked their limbs around the Fangmon's forelegs, tying them together with flesh and bone.

Ruth & Impmon
Interactions:
Arii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Metal Seadramon Azurian Dream Azurian Dream / Mentions: Raven, Cutemon Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Rosin Anorgos Anorgos
ec8d27458b8006f3bc56abfed807f763.jpg Ruth smiled softly as Arii silently chose to lean on Ruth for help. She would internally keep it to herself for now rather than make matters worse. Her attention was drawn to the scenery of the beach. She hasn't bothered to admire it during her tantrum. It seems Arii had the same idea. She quietly stares in awe beside them, enjoying the warm breeze on her skin along with the sound of gentle waves. It's weird to think the digital world could produce an exact replica of the real world. She expected it to be all binary coded than visual. Still the anxiety remains in her chest. They were in a so called "hell", yet so far nothing has attempted to murder them. Could Chel be pulling a prank of sorts? Ruth couldn't tell. The weight on her chest grows as if something awful was about to occur. Even the winds seemed like they were trying to tell her something. Could it just be her energy is out of balance? Ruth takes a deep breath and pats her chest trying to calm herself. Impmon observes her closely with deep concern.

Arii's holler nearly startles the poor girl. They were crying out to the batch of girls attending the injured man. What amazed Ruth is they all carried their own digimon partners. One of them was an adorable pink rabbit who seemed to be healing wounded man. 'Cute' She thought. She adored rabbits even the Digimon kind. She held some in her deck too. She recognized the pink one as Cutemon. Would Ruth be lucky enough to meet the bunny twins, Lopmon or Terriermon? She hoped so. It would make her dreams come true. Maybe even a celestial?

As Ruth continued to daydream, one of the girls cried out in alarm. Before she could react, Arii pulls her close and ducks. Both of them rolling on the floor for the second time. Ruth opens her eyes. She can hear Arii groan. Guilt immediately consumes her. They saved her and at the price of damaging their body. Ruth grips her fists, upset with herself for allowing it to happen. She couldn't even wallow in her self-loathing before Arii is snatched away by a red wolf-fox creature. Ruth manages to grasp Arii's wrist, and pull, but Fangmon's strength overpowers her. "It's okay, I got you. I got you." She chanted out of breath, and desperation to hold on. In one hard yank, Ruth ends up loosening her grip on them. Her fingers slide off of theirs, fingertips brush in slow motion for her out of disbelief. Fangmon succeeds in kidnapping Arii, and disappear into the forest.

Ruth sits in the sand in utter shock, the noises drown out and all she can hear is a ringing noise followed by her heart racing. It felt like a warzone for her. Blue fire was shot out, directed towards her and Arii, and she couldn't see it. Fangmon are charging towards the vulnerable group nearby while Metal Seadramon is taking care of the other pack. Impmon's voice pierces through after several attempts. He shakes her shoulders then ultimately slaps her. "Get a hold of yourself!" They shouted. Ruth holds her cheek baffled by the demon's action. "Now is not the time to be a sitting duck." Ruth begins to tear up. "I know that, but what can I do? I let them snatch Arii away and it's my fault! They slipped right through my fingers and I-" Ruth weeps harder and hangs her head in frustration."Tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do?" Impmon frowns feeling sorry, but unlike his partner, he wasn't one to stand around helpless. "Are you serious? That's what I'm for." He points a thumb to his chest earning her undivided attention. "We can go after them, and get Arii back. Are you really gonna quit on them after they saved ya life?" Ruth wipes away her tears and shakes her head. "No. I want to help. I have to help them."

"Good girl! Quit being a baby, and get on your feet." Ruth quickly complies with Impmon eager to help in whatever plan he has in store. Instead, Chel provides one. In order to rescue Arii she had to ride on Metal Seadramon. Ruth's terrified eyes scroll up to the towering serpent. She gulps hard with Impmon mirroring her expression. "Well...it's now or never." His voice cracked. It was unconvincing. Surprisingly, Ruth sets aside her ego and pulls out her purple crystal. She holds it tightly, staring at it like some sort of beacon of hope then stuffs it back in her satchel. "Ok, let's go." Impmon nods, with no questions asked. Both of them run over to the Digimon and hop on their back. She was not alone either, so she prayed they would be able to save Arii.
The ride was anything but graceful. Metal Seadramon slithered into the forest lie a freaking bulldozer. Any animal or Digimon for that matter, would have probably been squashed or at least gotten out of the way in time. Ruth hung on trying to steady herself. Impmon clung onto Ruth for dear life, and while she would usually be disgusted, Ruth was more preoccupied with surviving more than anything. Metal Seadramon mentions Fangmon is up ahead. Sure enough, the red-furred Digimon was inches away. Metal Seadramon had slowed down, advising the team to figure out a solution. It's clear they had no intention of hurting Arii, despite them baring their teeth at the serpent. She didn't understand why, but is grateful they were forgiving. Hopefully Ariii would be apologetic once saved. Ruth would make sure of it.

The bleach-haired girl attempts to stand on Metal Seadramon. Now that they've slowed down, she can easily balance on them. Impmon looks up at Ruth curiously. "What are you doing?" Ruth bravely climbs up Metal Seadramon's head for a better view. "Sorry." She told them, then looks over to Fangmon holding Arii. They were alive, or at least she believed. They seemed limp and unmoving. Still, Ruth had to try. She takes a deep breath and shouts at the top of her lungs. "ARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ARII! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE YOU! I PROMISE I'LL SAVE YOU! SO DON'T DIE ON ME YET! I STILL OWE YOU!" Ruth sniffles trying to keep her relieved tears at bay. Now is not the time for sentimentality. Ruth slides back down to face the others.

"We have to hurry and think of a plan. Otherwise I'll just have to jump on Fangmon and make it drop my friend." Ruth looks at them with determination. She meant it too. She didn't care enough about herself to get the brunt of the stick as long as her friends are fine.

Last edited:
From his seated position, Ace observed as, one by one, the Digimon partners of his newfound compatriots materialized. It appeared to be a positive experience for most but as the the group that formed around Ace prepared to join up with the others the scene devolved into chaos with the sudden appearance of a pack of wolf Digimon. The metallic Seadramon's swift actions disposed of two of them, but one managed to slip through and climb the shrine's steps, hurtling towards Ace and his allies, its fangs bared.

Ace could hear the lady in the hat instruct the "bold" ones to jump on to MetalSeadramon but, as much as he would have liked to and get the hell away from the monster wolf, he was in no shape to do so. Even if he did manage to get on and ride the sea dragon, Ace suspected he would quickly been thrown off as the creature began moving so he was forced to stand his ground alongside the others.

As Fangmon approached the top of the staircase, it leapt towards them only to be stopped in mid-air by an attack from Wormmon. Raven quickly took charge of the situation, laying out a plan that would hopefully keep them all out of harm's way. Though he understood her instructions, Ace knew he would struggle to keep up with his more agile companions in the heat of battle. Turning to Cutemon, Ace's gaze lingered on the pink Digimon. He assumed from it's diminutive size and cute appearance that the creature was not much of a fighter and so he gently pushed it behind him.

"Stay behind me." Ace quietly instructed his partner.

"But..." Cutemon tried to reason with Ace but he was no longer listening. His focus was firmly locked on the beastly adversary before them. With grim resolve, Ace steeled himself for the impending clash, picking up a nearby rock to use as makeshift projectile against the Fangmon. Ace suspected it wouldn't do much but it might at least keep the monster off balance so the others could find a way to defeat it.

The bunny-eared Digimon kept hold around Róisín's neck with its long appendages, already wrapped around one another to ensure there was no way it could lose its position, a big smile on her face all the while. For Róisín she just stared back with a surprised face, moving from Lopmon's grinning face to that of the kneeling Chel, back and forth, back and forth, thoughts racing through her head again.

'Digi....it's a Digimon... it's an f-ing real Digimon...?!! What's hap....this can't be real...nu-uh...it's a dream...yeah a dream! Working too hard, training too much, of course I'm gonna have a weird dream!'

As she looked back down towards Lopmon, happily relaxing with her ears enough to also sit in Róisín's lap, her thoughts switched as realisation immediately smacked right into her.

'...this is real...it's fuckin real....she should be...I shouldn't be here...it was her favourite Digimon...'

Looking now firmly towards Chel, Róisín could tell something was wrong from the way the woman cutely pouted, something from what she said.

"Hey, did I say something wrong? That's all that happened, sorry it wasn't anything more exciting!"

'Wait...some voice asking for warmth?...no it said...'

"That voice...static..thingy...it didn't ask for what you said, it asked if I..."

Róisín didn't get the chance to finish before with surprising strength, herself, Lopmon, and the unconscious boy were hauled up and over Chel's shoulders flying briefly back over the sand to the sound of snapping jaws and painful animal cries.

"METALSEADRAMON, WE GOT COMPANY!"

Keeping her grip around the slightly shaken Lopmon and just able to turn her head enough to look under and through Chel's arm, Róisín's eyes widdened at the sight of not a few, but a full blown pack, of attacking vicious, red and metal wolf Digimon.

Watching as two came rushing passed the stunned one that tried to strike at them, the duo didn't last long before they were promptly crushed by the colossal serpent Digimon. Róisín staring even more wide-eyed than before as the titanic creature retracted its head from the now cratered sand, warning off the other Fangmon and instead to go after the others up the steps close by.

Suddenly feeling herself lifted up, Róisín and Lopmon instinctively wrapped their arms around the tail part of MetalSeadramon as Chel deposited her and proceeded to make her way towards the other group, unconscious boy still in her grasp.

"...oye you kids, any bold ones jump onto MetalSeadramon, the rest handle that one."

'Wait...what...?'

"GO METALSEADRAMON!"

'Wait, WHAT?!!!'

"GET ON!"

"WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK.......!!!!"
Róisín yelled as the giant serpent bellowed and darted into the forest with the force of a rocket. Grass, dirt, rocks, branches, even full blown trees were demolished and upended as the powerful Mega Digimon bulldozed straight ahead without any trouble.

"RÓISÍN! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I...I THINK SO...YEAH!"

No time passed before the train-like speed of MetalSeadramon slowed just enough to keep pace with the sprinting Fangmon.

"I'll keep up with it. You lot work out a plan to handle it."

'Wait...why do we have to deal with it...? Just let it go and...' There was someone in its mouth. They were hanging rather limply from the mouth, but their legs and arms held tight around one of the galloping forelegs as both large Digimon raced through the dense forest.

"ARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ARI! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE YOU! I PROMISE I'LL SAVE YOU! SO DONT DIE ON ME YET! I STILL OWE YOU!"

Róisín snapped her head up and towards the top of MetalSeadramon's head at the sound of the voice. The bleach-haired girl sitting atop the Mega seemed to give her all to get Ari's attention, quickly sliding down towards the few others who 'joined' this rescue party.

Managing to prop herself up onto MetalSeadramon's rather stable tail, Lopmon perched on her shoulder, Róisín tentatively made her way towards the small group just as the young girl arrived.

"We have to hurry and think of a plan. Otherwise I'll just have to jump on Fangmon and make it drop my friend."

"Hey, if you wanna get trampled under it and the big snake here, that can be Plan C or D, but it's better if we try to get it to stop first. The kid could get hurt bad it that big thing tumbled on-top of him."

"Oh, Oh! We can slip it up!" Lopmon happily chimed in before spitting into the air a few icy-cold blasts, some of the shots briefly freezing some leaves and branches that rushed by.

"That could work but just in case how can we get to...Ari right?...how can we get him out of the way then?"

--------------

Mentions/Interactions: Chel & MetalSeadramon Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , Leonard Mirai-chan Mirai-chan , Ari ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon , Ruth Pumpkid Pumpkid

After he helped Elecmon up on his feet Danny checked his phone for damage. Other than the fact it had completely changed shape and color and seemed to have all kinds of programs and nothing of his old stuff on it, it seemed to be fine.

Danny_Digivice.jpg

After everything else that just happened he no longer had the energy to be surprised by the changes. "Great, so much for all my ...."photo references.""

"What photo's do you mean?" Danny didn't know if Elecmon was a literal infant since he could talk and wasn't in the "Baby" stage but he still wasn't comfortable explaining what he meant. As such he was almost relieved when someone created a distraction by screaming for help, until he realized that it meant they were in trouble.

"No. We seem to have it under control up he.... LOOK OUT,"

Whatever was going on seemed to be more than what the people involved could handle and Elecmon took of in he direction the scream came from right away. "Let's go!

As Danny tried to catch up to his partner the ground suddenly shook and as he looked to see what it caused he saw two wolf like creatures turn into data. "Clever mofo.... oye you kids any bold ones jump onto Metalseadramon the rest handle that one go METALSEADRAMON,"

Figuring that going with Metalseadramon was probably safer and less exhausting Danny picked up Elecmon again and changed direction.
"Change of plans, buddy"

As Danny ran towards his new destination he noticed the third wolf cartwheeling as a result of something a Wormon and their owner/partner did. It didn't take for Danny to reach Metalseadramon but with everything that was goin it felt like it did.

He looked at the group he had teamed up with, and was about to introduce himself when Metalseadramon took off and things turned out to be much more than he had been expecting, forcing him on to the giant seasnake with one arm and Elecmon with the other.

"I'll keep up with it. You lot work out a plan to handle it."

Neither Elecmon or Danny had any suggestion for but it didn't seem like it mattered too much as everyone else frantically tried to come up with a plan but all they ended up with was trying to slip the wolf up and to have a small Digimon jump on top of it. Despite it not being the best idea and that fact being mentioned Elecmon wriggled out of Danny's grip and joined Lopmon on top of Metalseadramon's head, ready to jump as well if needed.

@Mentions/interacts with: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Pumpkid Pumpkid Anorgos Anorgos

Last edited:
Kimi smiled happily at Raven Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , her cheek rubbing against Tentomon. "Do you want to be my bug sister too?" asked Kimi to her Digimon, holding her at arms length.

Tentomon nodded enthusiastically. "Bug Sisters! Bug Sisters! Bug Sisters!" chanted the insect rookie.

Kimi couldn't help but laugh but as quickly as it came it was gone as Raven screamed, their situation devolving from tense to chaotic. Red fur and black leather whizzed around the group and though MetalSeadramon had quickly come to the 'Sky Fallers' aid, numbers prevailed for the pack of canine creatures taking one of their group into it's long maw. Too far back to intervene and just barely able to register what was going on in this swift raid, Kimi held Tentomon close.

When one of the Digimon bolted up the stairs, Kimi could finally put a name to a face. Fangmon.

Beside her Raven shouted, and within seconds the Fangmon was barrelling over, it's legs stuck together by white wisps of sinewy silk. More commands were issued by Raven who leapt into action but Kimi had to take a moment. Fangmon was a Level 5 Purple Digimon while their Digimon were at best Level 3. Not an equal match. Well in terms of the card game. With this being the 'real' world maybe the rules didn't apply. But if it was like the card game, Fangmon was not a foe Kimi wanted to face. With two variants of the Champion in the game, one who could delve into the trash for it's friends and the other who could delete those who vanquished it, Kimi prayed it wasn't the latter.

Looking at Tentomon, who was watching her other 'Bug Sister' with much amazement, Kimi could feel her stomach drop. Absently she stroked the insect's antennae, her heart heavy. Knowing a lot of cards in the game 'Cool Girl' knew that Tentomon could be a good match for the purple predator, gaining a lot more power if a friendly Digimon was suspended. With Ace Scatterbrain Scatterbrain throwing rocks at Fangmon nearby, the injured athlete seemingly worried about his Digimon safety more so than his own, perhaps that would be enough to count as suspending? But if Kimi's trail of thought was correct then that would mean Tentomon could beat Fangmon but at the possible risk of it's own life. A life barely lived, and a friendship that Kimi would never get to experience.....

Could Kimi risk Tentomon's life? But then could she risk the other's life's too and their Digimon when she had the best chance? Possibly....?

"Aren't we going to help our sister?"

Kimi found herself on her knees, Tentomon looking up at her with her big green eyes. Kimi smiled weakly, racked with uncertainty. "Is that what you want to do?" she asked.

Her partner nodded. Letting her Digimon wriggle free from her grasp, Kimi pulled up her googles to cover her welling eyes. "Help Raven. And the others. Please"

Taking it's first steps into the world, Tentomon pulled away from her big sister and headed towards Fangmon. Using her momentum to begin her attack, the insect Digimon took one spinning step before letting her body fall flat against the ground "Rolling Guard!"

On the side-lines Kimi found herself reaching for her locket.

“How about this one,” said black gabumon holding out an unshapely rock.

“Ara? This rock reminds me of someone, see?” Mei said holding the rock so both it and Ace were next to each other in Black Gabumon’s vision,” or wait maybe not anymore…”

It seemed one of the Digimon partners must have some sort of healing ability judging by how the swarm of heroines around Ace had let go of him. It was nice to know the group would be able to take risker actions but a little troublesome if they forced the healer to have no life outside of healing or suffered the generic drama of being unable to save someone from death like in the stories Mei read.

Putting the rock into her glove Mei and Black Gabumon started to make their way down to meet up with Chel when Raven called out a warning. It seemed some sort of dog crossed with a pool noodle burst onto the scene and Chel was having none of that. Seeing the Digimon return from once they came was a pretty little sight but also meant that they would not be able to hunt them for sustenance. Looking down at Black gabumon Mei gave them a smile since they would still be able to consume her own flesh to survive if need be so at least one of them would have the energy in an emergency to go get help.

The next bit was a blur as another hot topic reject Digimon snagged the snarky member of the party and started to run off with them. Mei glanced to the group formed around Ace and given that they probably already formed a bond she couldn’t mess with and the fact Chel was there meant it would be best to jump on metal seadramon.

“Looks like we need to hustle,” Mei said as they broke into an elegant sprint to board the serpent feeling the thrill of someone staying up late without permission to read in the dark.

“Were joining that clown show?” Black Gabumon said remembering the three-stooge act ruth, Arii, and impmon had put on.

“why not, I can be the fool,” Mei said helping black gabumon up. She walked swiftly to meet up with the others closer to his head.

“Do you have a gun to help us at all like Digimon bullet?

“I can breathe fire.”

“Hmm I don’t know if an internal flamethrower counts as a gun. I wonder if you qualify for Digi-disability for being born without one…” Mei said as she continued on sure footed feeling even the smallest movements of the living train she was on and adjusting her stance to keep balance.

Before black gabumon could retort they lost their balance causing Mei to shoot out a hand to snag them. You know it was cute a cute pose they made while she stabilized them so she would have to remember it for a future grand entrance.

When the two made it to the front ruth was already yelling at the hapless victim they were trying to save and Mei’s OHOHOHO’s to announce her presence to underware girl, small goth, not clown girl, easter bunny knock off, potential servant number one, and cubism reject peacock were carried away by the wind as their conversation continued.

“I agree if someone jumps off and missed it would just slow us down needing to wait for them to climb back up or we would just be leaving them to the mercy of whatever friends that thing might have hidden nearby,” Mei said forcing her way into the conversation before pausing to watch the not clown girl’s bunny thing breath out some ice trying to make a snow cone or something like find a better moment,” its most likely safer option. I don’t suppose any of you have the aim to hit a moving target but it seems we have a healer so this distressing damsel getting hurt in the crossfire is most likely better than what’s planned for them.”

Black gabumon looked at the other eager squirts and let out a sigh since it seemed like Elecmon was preping for take off,” Do you think metal seadramon can speed up and cut them off?”

Oh? Gabumon left parentheses black right parentheses what a splendid idea it might help force them onto a better route for us like when a car hits another car to get it to run off road. Can it jump up here? You should prepare to make it the hottest thing next to me with your flamethrower if it does, ok?"

Black gabumon let out another sign and just looked so tired and so old as they grabbed the glove turned blackjack Mei handed them so she could take off her belt to rethread the end through the buckle again to make a noose. If someone fell off or the Digimon got to close Mei should be able to use it to snag them.

Last edited:

Ruth & Impmon
Interactions
: Rosin Anorgos Anorgos Danny Venchi1986 Venchi1986 & Mei galvanismgal galvanismgal / Mentions: Arii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Ruth flinches as Rosin grounds her. She had a point. She couldn't afford to cause any more damage on Arii. It's even worse knowing that they got kidnapped because of her, they're weakened because of her clumsiness. Ruth grips the strap of her bag tightly. That's why she has to step up now, but even so, she's thinking recklessly just to absolve her guilt. A selfish habit of hers. The fact that she would risk her life and possibly make it on Fangmon's back is a fifty percent chance. The downside is it would probably cause the group to slow down and let the enemy get away. "You're right...sorry." She whispered hanging her head in shame, but it was short-lived as Lopmon interjects with an idea to slip the Fangmon using their ice blast. They cheerfully shot ice out in the most beautiful display. Ruth was amazed, but even more so elated by the fact that there is a Lopmon in the group, and it seems to belong to the redhead. Ruth becomes giddy at the sight of the bunny. Impmon, on the other hand freaks out as he has yet to see her content. "So cute~!" Ruth picks up Lopmon and pulls them into a hug. She rubs her cheek against the rabbit's in enamoured. "Wow! I can't believe you're a Lopmon. I've dreamed of the day I could meet one. This is a dream come true."

Impmon watches as jealousy brews within him. "Hey! What gives? I can be cute too." Ruth turns to Impmon wearing a look of disgust. Her expression was like a stab to the heart. What reason did he have if his own partner doesn't like them? "Hmph! You never cheered fa me. Lousy, stinki'n rodent."[/color] They grumbled. Ruth realizes she was being too invasive, and decided to put Lopmon down. "Sorry, you are just so adorable I couldn't resist. I've been so eager to meet a Lopmon." She rubs the back of her head bashfully. "I think slipping Fangmon is a great idea, but wouldn't that still mean Fangmon will tumble, and fall on Arii?" She drops her eyes with concern. "We have to save them, and get them out of harms way."

Someone else enters the conversation. A woman dressed to the nines rocking a black evening dress followed by their Black Gabumon. Another virus looking type. Ruth shrinks at their appearance. The flashy woman agreed to follow Rosin's plan as she found it befitting. What ticked Ruth off was how casual she was about whether or not Arii get's hurt in the process, they will be healed. Still, she was partially right as there is no other way to go about it, and Ruth doubts Fangmon would oblige for Arii to easily be rescued. Ruth grits her teeth and glares at Mei. "You might be right. We don't have another choice, but I am not okay with Arii getting injured when they're already suffering." She growled, then drops her gaze once more. "They're fragile...and I've already caused enough damage on them from earlier." She confessed. She clutches her fist trying to hold it together before looking at everyone with determination. "So I beg of you, healer or no healer, we need to figure out a way to have Fangmon at least drop Arii and catch him in the process." Ruth knew that she was probably making it difficult for the group to proceed with any kind of action, but she couldn't help but worry of the consequences.

As all hope felt lost, Gabumon questioned if Metal Seadramon can cut Fangmon off. Mei praised her partner for their epiphany, and rightfully so. "I think that's a great idea too, and if they try to stop in their tracks, maybe Lopmon can use their ice to slip them up." The plan seemed to be coming along together, however in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but wonder if it fails, there is still the matter of a back up plan. "Just in case, we should make a plan B if. We can't afford any mistakes." Now it's Impmon's turn to speak up. "I hate to toot my own horn, but uh..." A small flame ignites from their gloved fingertip. "...I can create a parameter with my fire so it can't scram elsewhere." Ruth's eyes light up. "Why didn't you say anything earlier?" She scolded. Impmon's ears drop sheepishly. "Ya didn't ask." Ruth glares daggers at the cheeky Imp.

Last edited:

Leonard "Leo" Giovanni

1712627390559.png

Amidst the chaos unfolding around them and with Chel holding onto Leonard's unconscious body tightly as chaos reigned supreme around him. Oblivious to the pandemonium surrounding him, Leonard remained lost in the realm of dreams as he snored away snoozing, his mind drifting through a tapestry of random thoughts and memories, Including one of him recently falling into this world

BIO-DATA INCUBATION COMPLETE: DRACUMON.EXE CONFIGURED... DIGI-HATCH INTIATE.

Soon as those words was uttered, the egg on his screen leaped out taking real form as the egg bounced on his forehead but before it could get any further Without any time to give for reactions the egg glowed brightly a purple hue, before bursting into pieces before recollecting and forming into the all to familar sihouette of a Dracumon, who looked Excited.

"GUESSS WHO'S- WHAT ZA WARUDO!?"

The Small Vampiric digimon looked terrified as he realized where he was at was at the wrong, he cursed Yggdrasil for this predicament happening to him, as of immediately clinging to his partner's hair for dear life who immediately awoken in pain, as he sits up in pain"DIOS MIO! THAT HURTS, LET GO OF MY HAIR!!!" He cried out, still not aware of Beig carried by Chel or the giant MetalSeadramon and the other passengers aboard, as he tried to reach and get whatever was clinging it.

"No! Do you want me to drown in the water Leo!?!"

Mentions: Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Twist Twist Scatterbrain Scatterbrain galvanismgal galvanismgal Anyone Anyone Else I may missed.

1712850578458.png1712850704108.png1712850806426.png

"Raven Clow" "Wormmon"
(Yet again props to Pumpkid Pumpkid these character art renditions and coloring of the digivices are so freaking amazing.)

Beach Fight Team
Azurian Dream Azurian Dream (Raven/Wormmon/Chel) Scatterbrain Scatterbrain (Ace / Cutemon) / Twist Twist (Kimi / Tentomon) / Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (Leonard / Dracomon)

The canine beast growl fighting to pull its forelegs out of the sticky webbing. Upon freeing one of its legs viciously with a ground breaking pull it turned its head in a full circle analyzing the prey around ignoring the bizarre flip it had just suffered. One human in particular Ace was quickly where it stuck its gaze he was holding a rock with no Digimon to defend himself showing signs of prior injuries... he was the easiest of prey available, and as Ace's rock shatter against the wolfs snout without even a flinch the decision had been sealed.

However, as bad as it appeared Ace had accomplished what he had set out to do made evident as the wolf broke free its other leg opening its gnarly, and nasty elongated mouth revealing the full set of its disturbing lone max at Ace. Right before tripping, and literally eating dirt as Tentomon's "Rolling Guard" had enough stopping force to once again send the wolf rolling this time into a series of cartwheels right at Ace, and Cutemon

"LET THE PINK RIBBON THING DO ITS JOB DUMBASS," Chel screamed out at Ace watching the level of equal parts smart, and stupid playing out in front of her. Right at that moment the lifeless leonard she had been holding onto finally was awoken from his peaceful delusional dream by the aggressive front show stopper Dracomon entering the world for the first time. Amidst the chaos of the comical duos first moments in the digital world clashing with the all to real life, and death situations Chel rather cruelly dropped the boy onto the ground from her shoulder rolling it in annoyance.

"We're nowhere near the water," Chel pointed out to Dracomon with a deadpan expression as she than grabbed Leonard by the collar of his shirt dragging him up the stairs as she pointed at the virus Digimon.

"Alright wise cracker get up, and start laying the hurt on that wolf your a offensive type after all SO GET OFFENSIVE," she yelled almost like a military instructor.

Raven watched as their plan seemed to combo greatly off the others into a sequence of effects. However Ace being so up front in the fight was a major concern especially as the rock he flung did nothing, but fixate the wolf on him.

"OH GAWD HE'S GOING TO BE PUPPY CHOW," Wormmon panicked relentlessly verbally stating out her fears like it was no ones business.

"Come on were doing alright so far hold it together long enough to get past the goal line," Raven pleaded with her partner as genuine concerned as she could for the heavy intention needing bug while also concentraing on the matter of their LIVES BEING ON THE LINE. Raven hoisted the bug on her shoulders again running at the wolf as it cartwheeled hurdling towards Ace.

"OH GAWD WERE GOING TO BE PUPPY CHOW," Wormmon screamed not at all for her partners take charge decision.

"One more time I know you have it in you go for his hind legs. You already showed your stuff now keep up with it," Raven spoke pointing out that Wormmon's first attack had given them the opening to take charge of their chances. Conflicted, and scared Wormmon looked as if they were going to cry, but again it seemed Raven was able to get threw to her as she opened her mandibles again.

"Kimi TAG TEAM THE HIND LEGS," Raven yelled out to her bug sister as Wormmon let out a terrified battle-cry.

"THREAD PUNCH," this time a ball mass of the insects webbing was launched colliding with one of Fangmon's legs hating the cartwheel as it instead flung into a crash course slide leaving it wide open to attacks.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Arii Rescue Party Team
Azurian Dream Azurian Dream (MetalSeadramon) / Pumpkid Pumpkid (Ruth/Impmon) / galvanismgal galvanismgal (Mei/Black Gabumon) / Venchi1986 Venchi1986 (Danny Elecmon) / Anorgos Anorgos (Riosin / Lopmon)

Arii's relentless struggle simply seemed to fuel the Fangmon's speed, and Ruth's attempt to save him a powerful pull of unhindered faltering effect of emotion uselessness upon the poor girl as it ran off with her friend. The occasional growl towards the human that had dare tried to go toe to toe with it thinking it ever stood a chance against the wolf like Digimon. Unbeknownst to Arii do to all the quick movement the left eye they had struck showed no signs of wounds... but strangely their was a puttering sound mimicking the gushing sound of fluids from a wound yet no wound showed itself as the wolf kept running with its prey.

The massive golden serpent forced it to more parkour maneuver to try to stay away from the mega yet the serpent relented never loosing sight nor distance now that it had gotten close. Arii's attempt to lock its limbs ended up with more battering on the humans part as the attempt turn false results ending up with Arii only able lock into grip one of Fangmon's front legs more a annoyance than a hinderance.

MetalSeadramon could feel Ruth's confliction her fears... all to similar a feeling from Sky Fallers, but now if she could unlike those others Ruth had a chance to break from cracking jumping on with the help of her Partner. Impmon was doing his job right, and the serpent respected that making her function to survive while remaining intact. As the girl made it to his bladed head she shouted out her resolve to save Arii the serpent would not lose the wolf not with such a strong conviction at stake.

Róisín's own grip on the serpent had taken a moment to collect causing the metal snake to be careful on his tail movement last thing he needed to do was lose her on his pacing. Thankfully the woman brought sense to the group pointing out the insanity of Ruth's plans as MetalSeadramon had to ponder if they were insane at first. Lopmon showcased its long range abilities.

Danny, and Elecmon however gave no voiced opinions on the matter, but Elecmon joined Ruth, and Impmon on top of his head. Seemed something was finally starting to formulate which was good cause if this went on to long they would lose the wolf in the mountain pass out far in the distance. The last to join the rescue party however... the metal snake had concerns about.

Mei, and Black Gabumon... who quickly rushed up to his head immediately asking for a gun of all things with digi-bullets... say what now??? As Mei's partner corrected her with his down low abilities to spit flames Mei started to go into a rant that truly rivaled the insanity that was the serpents partners Chel ability to go off the rail on theories on disability for Digimon. However in the insanity of it Black Gabumon made a valid idea present.

"If you believe you can take control of the situation fast I do believe I can accomplish a temporary "hiccup" on our quarry," MetalSeadramon spoke taking that one solid concept as the plan in action.

"I wish that Arii luck... RIVER OF POWER," Lifting up its upper half a blue particle beam blasted out of its cannon snout going past ahead the wolf. At first nothing seemed to happen, and than all hell broke loose as a major piece of ground erupted in explosion the end of which threaded uplifting the Fangmon's footing, and sending Arii along with the wolf sky high. With a halt in movement the metal serpent spun around giving every present a chance to react to assist the rescue. Impmon in particular would have the perfect moment to create ring of fire to entrap the beast if all else failed giving the plan a extra layer of security... the only question was now who would act to attack, and who would act to save the Arii.

Yet as time stood still at the apex of initiative in a angle only Mei, and Róisín could witness the sight of Fangmon's left eye the eye Arii had definitely not stabbed was somehow wide open with a massive gash would with small disturbing veil clothed tentacles wiggle about like a parasite seeming to slowly close the unexplainable wrong sided wound.

And even with that gruesome sight to behold would Arii be saved before he plummet with the beast Digimon.

Mei and black gabumon exchanged a glance at Impmon and Ruth’s conversation. It seemed like someone was having relationship issues with their partner and it would be a shame if someone meddled to try and make things better.

Or worse honestly it would be entertaining either way.

“Ara? I guess you’re throwing rocks out of your glass house if it’s alright for you to hurt them but it isn’t for us since they are already suffering but,” Mei said getting cut off when Metal Seadramon started to do his thing and she stopped mid-sentence to stabilize black gabumon before the river of power was fired off. They should have really waited longer to make a plan but oh well it should work out anyways.

Time seemed to slow for the pair. Mei took in the wind against her skin and the glint of something supernatural…well supernatural for the real world. Gross! It seemed like the hotdog Digimon had some sort of weird wound on its eye being attended to by something foreign seeming for its body. To brag since she rich herself Mei knew a lot about parasites so maybe the veil worms were something like that which meant troubling implications for whatever Chel had been talking about or the ones that had brought them here. Best to keep her servant away from it just in case it could be transferred.

Black gabumon had their life flash before their eyes. It was a very sort flashback since they hadn’t been alive for very long but also Mei caught them from falling off.

“Catch,” she said as she grabbed back her blackjack and tossed her stole at black gabumon throwing it at their horn in a dual command. Understanding since they were her servant…well taking an educated guess Black Gabumon placed it upon their horn so it wouldn’t stab Arii if they somehow fell on it. They glanced and tried to predict where the landing would take place. Hopefully someone taller could catch them since black gabumon was short and not very soft to land on.

With Black gabumon moving off Mei was confident that they would help protect Arii if that was even their real name from getting kidnapped again if something else popped out of the woodworks. These dogs seemed to be quite the pack creatures so she was looking forward to showing them the punch she packed.

“Ohohoho, don’t bother jumping to the fray,” Mei said to electmon in case the little thing tried to jump into the fray. Best all the Digimon keep their distance if possible and maybe potential servant number 2 since Danny should be on standby in case something else happened. You never know when someone would need to be snatched out of harm’s way or one of the small Digimon would be sent flying.

With that Mei was off to square up against the pool noodle of a dog with a fitting belt noose leash to try and loop over his jaws to keep them shut and her rock in a glove in case she needed to try and stun it. Since Arii didn’t seem to get hurt by the Digimon and their bodies where valuable Mei wasn’t too worried about it dealing any sort of substantial damage to them so it would be better to just keep it distracted and make sure people didn’t get picked off again.

Last edited:
Elecmon was surprised by the blackhaired human and Blackgabumon also climbing on top of MetalSeadramon's head and hoped they had a plan. He was about to ask when the human started talking about guns and digi-bullets. Unsure what that was about but certain it meant she had no idea's on what to do either he decided that the time for talking and thinking had passed.

The human grabbed by Fangmon had handled himself pretty well so far but it was only a matter of time. Luckily before he could do something stupid like charge at the Champion level Digimon Blackgabumon came up with the idea to let MetalSeadramon cut them off.

The giant seaserpent did so, with an attack that sent both Fangmon and Arii flying. Unable to get up there himself Elecmon had to hope one of the flying Digimon would be able to grab Arii. Instead he decided to give the Fangmon a nasty shock in hopes of distracting it.

"Super Thunder Stri..." Before finishing he realized that in this situation firing multiple bolts of lightning might not be the best choice, so he stopped himself and just watched. It seemed the black haired human agreed with this sicne after giving Blackgabumon a weapon for some reason she told him not to jump in.

Mentions/interacts with: galvanismgal galvanismgal , ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon , Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

---------

"You're right...sorry." Róisín flinched, wincing a little as Ruth whispered and hung her head sadly, taking Róisín's words deeper than intended. Almost instinctively her hand twitched as if preparing itself to offer comfort with a head Pat, like old times, that was until Róisín seemed to get the better of herself and turned back to focus on the topic at hand.

"So cute~!"

"Huh...?"

Almost like a stuffed toy, Lopmon gave no resistance as it was plucked from Róisín's shoulder by the same girl, happily rubbing cheek to check with the rabbit Digimon and both giggling uncontrollably.

"Wow! I can't believe you're a Lopmon. I've dreamed of the day I could meet one. This is a dream come true."

"Yay! Róisín look! New friend!"

"Hey! What gives? I can be cute to."

Lopmon snapped out of the giggling with Ruth, blinking as she stared at Impmon for a moment before being placed down by her feet, oblivious to the grumbling between the partner and Digimon.

"Another new friend! I like your cloth!" Said Lopmon, happily hopping and gliding back onto Róisín's shoulder to perch, the woman crossing her arms as she watched the chase between MetalSeadramon and Fangmon continue.

Discussions on how to get the galloping wolf to stop, lose attention, something that wouldn't put Ari in danger if things were to turn out badly were few and far between. That was until the girl with the BlackGabumon brought up the idea of using the Mega Digimon to block its path.

'It's quick enough...it shouldn't have any trouble charging ahead...but by the time it makes a move that thing will probably just turn and...'

"If you believe you can take control of the situation fast I do believe I can accomplish a temporary "hiccup" on our quarry."

"Um...hiccup?"

"I wish that Arii luck...RIVER OF POWER!"

It was like something out of those mecha animes she saw as a kid...what was it...they were like animals and creatures...zeeds...zords...whatever they were, the beam shot out, faded with a blink and before it even happened, Róisín turned away and held Lopmon tight.

The ground erupted as if a bomb went off, upending both Fangmon and Arii with so much force the two went flying into the air, helplessly at the whim of gravity as they started to fall.

At the same time, MetalSeadramon raced by before turning sharply to bring everyone's attention to the flying duo at that moment, Róisín trying her best to grip onto one of the jutting pieces of metal so as not to be flung off.

As she held Lopmon close, she caught sight of something strange. Those same ghost-like tendrils, the things that latched on and pulled her into this place, were busy stretching out from the corners of the Fangmon's eye.

"Róisín! Róisín, I can help!"

"...leave the kid to you...?"

"Leave the kid to me!"

Moving in time with Róisín's swing of her arms, Lopmon sudden flap of their ears was enough to launch the rabbit Digimon into the air and towards Arii.

"Tiny Twister!"

Twirling her ears even quicker as she approached the free-falling boy, Lopmon propelled themselves with a sudden gust of wind hoping to strike into Arii like a soft cannonball. As soon as she would, the little Digimon would extend their ears as wide as possible, hoping to glide them both down to safety.

"Hello new friend! Just hold on!"

After launching Lopmon towards her target, Róisín turned and met everyone's gaze, pointing up towards the Fangmon.

"Whoever can attack from afar, go for that thing's eye before it hits the ground! Quickly!"

------
Mentions/Interactions: MetalSeadramon Azurian Dream Azurian Dream , Arii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon , Ruth/Impmon Pumpkid Pumpkid , Mei/BlackGabumon galvanismgal galvanismgal , Danny/Elecmon Venchi1986 Venchi1986

As chaos engulfed the battlefield, Kimi sat frozen, her hands gripping her locket as she watched her partner fight on with gnawing dread. Kimi turned her gaze away as Tentomon collided with Fangmon, bouncing off it like a spinning top. Focusing on her locket, she ignored the series of thuds that seemed to echo around her from the fight, Ravens words falling on deaf ears as she concentrated on her most precious card.

shopping

Shining in the light of day, she could feel her grandmother with her through her gift. Grandma Rose was the strongest woman in the world. Her role model and her icon. Wise and loving, she would know just what to say to quiet her granddaughters fears....

A spark of recollection turned Kimi's thoughts to a Spring in her Grandmothers garden when she was younger....

It had been a very cold winter the year before, Kimi could remember all the snow piling up outside her house so much so she could see it through her bedroom window. All that snow had forced Kimi to stay in her room that month, something she didn't mind though as this was the time she began to truly delve into the Digimon Card Game, surrounded by her cards, but it had been a very rough time for her Grandmothers plants. That spring, not one plant grew in Rose's beloved garden. With some of the gardens residents being older than Kimi herself at the time, it certainly must have hit hard for Grandma Rose.

When Kimi had asked if she was okay, her Grandmother turned to her and simply smiled. Kneeling down to her granddaughters level, Rose imparted some age old wisdom in her warm, loving tone. "Though It may look bad now Kimi, I can't let that bring me down. I just need to cut it all back and start again. Just like any of life's problems. Deep breath, happy thoughts and then start again. Remember that Kimi"

And Kimi had, adopting that mantra in her own special way. The light bounced off the card, Wargreymon winking at Kimi just like her grandmother did as she recited her version. Cut through the noise and breath. Block out all the negativity. Reboot and start again

With that said, Kimi felt like a weight had been lifted. Despite the overwhelming sense of dread that had threatened to consume her, Kimi squared her shoulders, drawing strength from the symbol of bravery she carried with her. This wasn't just about her —it was about everyone.

With a deep breath to steady her nerves, Kimi pushed past the fear, channelling her resolve into action. She shouted words of encouragement to her teammates, her voice ringing clear above the clamour of battle. "Stay focused everyone! We can do this together!"

As Tentomon bounced back into the fray, Kimi took a step forward, ready to support her partner in any way she could. She may have been afraid, but she refused to let that fear control her. With determination blazing in her eyes, Kimi stood tall, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. With her mind uncluttered of worry, Kimi began to strategize. If Fangmon couldn't attack, how could it retaliate?

As the sticky thread of Wormmon upended the Champion once gain, Kimi took charge. "Raven!" she cried "Bind it's mouth so it can't attack!"

"Everyone! We don't have to beat Fangmon, just scare em off!"

"Tentomon! Follow Raven's lead!"

Already hurtling towards Fangmon, the ruby rookie come out of her spin to deliver a hard and fast One, Two Punch.....!

For better or worse, Ace's bold manoeuvre had worked. The Fangmon sprinted towards him, teeth gnashing wildly, and he met the creature's gaze with steely resolve, although underneath the surface his heart was pounding like a jackhammer. Thankfully before he could become a dog's dinner, Kimi and her Tentomon sprang into action, intercepting the creature's lunge with a well-timed attack of their own. Unfortunately though, despite it's attack being stopped, Fangmon's advance continued, as it careened towards Ace in a chaotic cartwheel.

Ace instinctively reached for Cutemon behind him and pushed it out of harm's way, leaving scant little time for himself to react. He braced himself for the impact, but just as the creature came within mere inches of his face, Raven and her Wormmon intervened, shooting a large ball of sticky string towards the Fangmon, sending it crashing against a nearby wall with tremendous force. Out of immediate danger, Ace could feel his legs begin trembling beneath him. Whether it was due to fear or infirmity, he felt his strength waning and Ace's body betrayed him once more as he collapsed onto his backside with a heavy thud.

Cutemon climbed out of the dirt where it had fallen and raced over to Ace. "Ace! Ace! Are you alright?" Cutemon asked, putting its hands on his shoulders.

"I'll be okay." Ace replied.

"I'll help you." Cutemon said, as it prepared to get Ace out of harm's way.

With Kimi's encouragement and Chel's words echoing in his mind, Ace turned his head to face Cutemon. "Can you fight?" His expression was one of stark severity. An unsettled Cutemon nodded it's head slowly. "Then help them, not me. Follow their lead and put that dog down!"

Cutemon nodded with conviction. "Mhm." It took a few steps forward towards Fangmon as it prepared to follow up Tentomon's attack with one of it's own. "Ultrasonic Song!" The Digimon opened its mouth but no sound could be heard. The technique's frequency was at such a high pitch, it was almost impossible for humans to hear but the effects became clear when Ace felt the air around Cutemon begin to increase in temperature. As the note reached a crescendo, the heat continued to rise steadily and Ace scrambled to his feet, his limbs protesting every movement as he attempted to stumble to safety. Cutemon projected it's voice outwards towards Fangmon, the attack leaving scorch marks on the ground in it's wake as it bore down on it's target.

Ruth Valentine & Impmon
Mentions
: Mei & Black Gabumon galvanismgal galvanismgal Rosin & Lopmon Anorgos Anorgos Elecmon Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Arii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Metal Seadramon Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

ec8d27458b8006f3bc56abfed807f763.jpgRuth glares at Mei’s comment then drops her gaze while clasping the strap of her satchel. That is not what she meant when she mentioned Arii was suffering. It was all involuntarily. It didn’t matter, because the second Ruth tied to retort, Metal Seadramon agreed to make a hiccup Fangmon’s plan by shooting a beam from his cannon nose. The shot caused a recoil, and that included a strong force that caused Ruth, and Impmon to hang on to what they could. Once stable, Ruth was completely flabbergasted by the stunt pulled. She didn’t expect an attack to be strong. What’s more, the ground erupted from beneath the Fangmon while Metal Seadramon made a sharp turn to close in on the enemy. ”Look up there!” Impmon cried pointing to the red wolf falling. They managed to drop Arii from their hold.

Immediately, Ruth panics searching for a way to save them when Lopmon jumped in to save Arii and cushion their fall. Ruth sighs in relief, but it wasn’t over yet. Mei handed over a shawl to Black Gabumon to cover their horn with for whatever reason while she jumped towards Fangmon like some sort of heroine with a rock in hand rather than Elecmon do the job of taking care of them. Ruth would call her insane, but she would have done the same for her friends. If anything she felt respect for the girl.

Rosin then informs anyone with a long ranged attack to aim for the eye before it hits the ground. Who would be the one to target the creature with such precision? Impmon hops to his feet, and on tip of Metal Seadramon’s head. ”Guess that would be me.” He smirked with confidence as he ignites a ball of flame from their palm. He uses the other to aim, and lock on to Fangmon’s eye. ”I’m not gonna sit by while everyone outshines me.” Ruth’s eyes light up in awe. From her position, she was amazed by their ambition to assist. If only she was as useful as him. Impmon swings their arm back as far as he can while keeping his eye on the target before launching a couple of fireballs. ”Fire Shot!” At least six balls are tossed, and with a mind of their own like a homing missile they lock onto it. Ruth steps back, enthralled by the move wondering if it will land a hit. She clasps her hands together with hopeful eyes. At the same time her eyes set to Arii drawing close. She flails her arms wondering how she will catch them or at all.

Frankly, Arii was finding their luck something to the left of bad, but not quite so left as to be in the "maybe find a religion because shit ain't working" category. Granted, that was only supposing they acknowledged the venomous, creeping thought in the back of their mind that burned at their temples but said nothing. It didn't have to. Just its presence, unable to be completely erased, was enough to remind them what kind of bad luck they'd stumbled into.

They put it out of their mind again. A temporary reprieve, though it still hurt more than the recoil of the fangmon as it tore its forelegs from Arii's grapple. For a breath, they were hanging from their neck, grip lost and jacket digging sharply into their throat. A single curse slipped from their lips before they were kicking at the digimon again, scrambling for a stable position that ended quite abruptly when—

"River of power!"

—Arii was very suddenly airborne. Screaming, they decided upon finding the trees far below, was useless. That didn't quench the fire in their throat, nor did it stop their heart from hammering hard enough for bile to rise, but it brought enough clarity that they spread their limbs, adjusting their knees and elbows until they caught the maximum amount of air. Would it help? Probably not, they mused, eyes drawn to their jacket flapping wildly behind them and the ripple in their dark turtleneck, but it was something to do, and at least if they died silent no one would find their body.

"Tiny twister!"

Or not.

Arii's debate of if their mother would notice they died before they even managed a degree died in the same moment tiny paws latched onto their ribs, the owner of which seemingly the living incarnation of a propeller hat in the form of a small rabbit thing. Uncomprehendingly, Arii blinked, not even registering the sheer absurdity of their current situation nor the pain in their torso from where it had run into them. The only part of them that seemed to work at any sort of speed was their hands, and even those shook so much that their grip was precarious. Their breaths came in short, shaking spats, a shuddering pant that ached in their throat. They tried not to shiver. It didn't work.

The ground—er... digimon, they supposed—was close. They could make the jump. It was only a couple feet.

They let go, and the sudden shift in weight made the rabbit digimon drop them, but in the same moment, Arii's brain started back up and they remembered oh. Their limbs were too thick with adrenaline to move. Instead of the graceful drop they would have usually executed, their extended leg locked against bending to absorb their impact, jarring their hip and spine in succession and putting them so wildly off balance that all the Metalseadramon below had to do was inhale and they were very quickly angling somewhat unrecoverably toward a somewhat familiar, flailing head of blonde hair.

1713877268733.png

Leonard "Leo" Giovanni

With Chel telling Dracumon tht he was not in the water, Left Dracumon momentarily realizing his stupidity.

"Oh."

But with the rude awakening- *Cough Cough* Dracumon *Cough*- He was soon dropped onto the ground with both the human and digimon falling onto the ground (And Dracumon finally letting him go) with him rubbing his behind grumbling some stuff in Italian all of the sudden casting a small glare at Chel in annoyance and before Leo could even say anything. then when he was suddenly grabbed and not discounting the dragging. All. The. Way. UP THE STAIRS!!! as each step hurt worse than the first with his partner tailing him as he snickered. "At least the great I, Dracmon! Didn't get dragged up there!" He teased. Leonard glared at his partner annoyed at the imp and forgetting about their situation for now....

"Aw Shuddup."

Both froze in surprise at the ongoing battle wit Chel telling on fighting a Fangmon like a military instructor made the small rookie digimon flinch with Leonard even feeling that as he winced. "Woah, Jeez Chill Signora, I don't wanna get off the wrong foot with you, Dios Mio." Leonard suddenly piped up immediately, wanting to not get on the woman's bad side and protecting the little guy.

Dracumon, on the other hand, managed to regain his composure as he seemed to be smiling like nothing's bad happening and ignored Leonard trying to protect him from such words, as he faced the ongoing scene witnessing several others. Two others commending about stopping those said Fangmon and Both Cutemon, Tentomon as well as a Wormmon... Dracumon shrugged a little facing Chel again with a thought. "Seems like they handlin' it themselves," Dracumon answered nonchalantly pointing towards them. Anyway, Dracumon could care less about this situation as it seems like the others was handling it.... But on the other hand... something else was a little important to his partner. Dracumon then stepped forward, He jabs his thumb at himself.

"But Don't worry, Tee, Hee. I, Dracmon leave a' good first impressin' first."

"And what are you even going to do?"

Leonard's question and somewhat concerned gaze, He snickered before proclaiming out loud. "Well I'll Give it my all to show I'm the strongest!" That just made Leonard blink twice. "E-eh!? What do you mean by that???" Leo asked confused, as this was a little confuzzling on what the Dracumon spoke. That was when the pale-skinned imp digimon only snickered as he faced away. "Just sit back and watch the best, at work."He declared.
"As the Offensive"
He Thought the rest to himself, as he stretched his wrists for a moment.

And out of a specific shonen anime he watched dark energy was pulled towards him- well towards the eyes in his hands as they glowed, as Dracumon grinned to himself a little to chaotically. Since the Masked Imp Digimon smirked, since he constructed the darkness into shapes akin to syringes with a wave of his hands.

"PICO DARTS!"

The blonde's jaw dropped in surprise witnessing The Imp-demon-vampire whatever he is, swing his arms forward as the small flurry of syringe-like was hurled towards the Champion Ranked Digimon with his attack in quite an impressive manner. As the Attack was followed right after the previous ones, and they were all aimed at the limbs of the Fangmon intending to hurt... Badly.

Rescue Party Team: galvanismgal galvanismgal (Mei / Black Gabumon) / Venchi1986 Venchi1986 (Elecmon) / Anorgos Anorgos (Roisin / Lopmon) / Pumpkid Pumpkid (Ruth / Impmon) / ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (Arii) Azurian Dream Azurian Dream (MetaSeadramon)

MetalSeadramon awkwardly listened in on all the conversations taking place on his back coming to the realization that this must how it insanely looked form the outside from when Chel bizarre nature first arrived. Thankfully though the team would react upon the efforts made as Arii, and Fangmon flew in the air like ragdolls. First to act was surprisingly the oddest of the pairs with Mei going straight for the Fangmon as her belt wrapped around its elongated mouth literally zipping it shut all the while Black Gabumon watched with signs of already developed PTSD from almost falling. MetalSeadramon bizarrely watched Mei try to rodeo the Fangmon as it turned to the other Digimon in particular.

"You.... all need to intervene on this madness before she gets herself hurt," he muttered with a shake of his head not even sure what was happening anymore was this how insane Chel was like when she first got here... ya... ya it probably was. Elecmon in particular... really should have just taken the shot mayhap's. Lopmon's ability to take action however made up for the missed opportunity of attack by snatching the target with her Tiny Twister skill. At the same time Roisin took charge of the situation allowing MetalSeadramon to analyze them in action rather than take action. It was like Chel would say they needed the experience so the least he took on action? The more they would learn.

Ironically as disorientation finally cleared with its one good eye going wide Fangmon proceed to go buck wild trying to get Mei to let it go so it could than snatch her instead. The violent tendrils coming out of its eye socket also reacted to Mei's presence as they jutted out as if attempting to reach for her but they were so small that it was like watching a human reach for a cloud... the action though was bizarre in its own right. As this rodeo of madness took place Impmon unleashed his attack on Fangmon's blind side combined with Mei's insane distraction stunt allowed all six shots to perfectly make their mark as a collect flame burst around Fangmon's face causing it to scream in extreme agony as Mei would see the tendrils wither and die from the collectives flames burning following the path into the eye socket.

With one particular powerful buck Fangmon threw Mei clean off it as it maw fought the belt before ripping it apart howling in a somewhat blood rage echo rather than pain like it should have been in. Yet while Mei would be the optional target now it again touted itself in the direction where Arii was growling menacing baring its fangs widely like an eldritch monstrosity from your worst nightmares curving unnaturally. MetalSeadramon still couldn't attack with Mei so close however.

"COFFIN BLAST," the canine Digimon took a straight shot for Arii that was met with MetalSeadramon's head shielding the group as it brunted the champion level attack with ease. Hissing in annoyance its large eyes moved to the digimon partners.

"Alright no more distractions your turn,"
he spoke to them all as the Fangmon reared back before charging wildly for them all as signs of atrophy and.... wait was it falling apart. The Fangmon in question was starting to appear gelatin like. No longer was it a solid being, but now seemingly it was melting apart disturbingly as chunks of its form started to slip right off the creating a unnatural ragdoll like fangmon abomination with signs of its wire coded shell clear in view in some spots. Something was extremely off with this thing, and it seemed Impmons attack had done some form of unique damage hitting the unnatural tendrils. Even MetalSeadramon paused at the sit at a moment he could have struck and ended the fight with the champions suicidal charge.

Like a infected zombie the creature seemed fixated on human flesh as it dove again for Arii with all intensive purposes to snatch him back.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Beach Fight Party Azurian Dream Azurian Dream (Raven/Wormmon - Chel) / Twist Twist (Kimi / Tentomon) / Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (Dracomon - Leonard)

As the fight truly started Raven in the midst of keeping up movement noticed Kimi freeze holding onto something thin... was that a digimon card? Normally one would yell out this wasn't the time for panic, or insane attempts of calming yet Raven could tell this was not that. There was essence in need to what she was doing so for now she would let Kimi do what she had to do, and hopefully give her enough time to get her head straight. Thankfully it paid off as Kimi let out a rally cry.

"Without a doubt lets take the show. Time for a curtain call Wormmon,"
Raven nodded in acknowledgement patting Wormmon on her shoulder. This time after a few bouts of successful tactics the insect digimon showed a bit less fear, and a bit more confidence in controlling the matter. Raven was doing the best she could with her partners nerves, but for now the long work on that would have to wait for now Raven needed Wormmon to ride on her successes to stop her from thinking negatively.

"Um... RIGHT. STICKY NET," the insectoid opened its mandibles again releasing the web spraying as they neared the wolf. At the same Tentomon came charging in from the beast Digimon's side as it got right back into its wild charge for Ace delivering a quick session of punches jabbing into its hind legs causing more harm into a already wounded area. The beast winced closing its maw wide shut giving the ultimate opening for the sticky web to do its jobs sealing the creatures mouth shut. At the sight of such accomplishment Wormmon a little to excited suddenly spread all her limbs out.

"I DID IT. OH GAWD," thankfully Raven caught her before the poor green bug fell off her shoulder.

The Fangmon finally slammed its limbs onto the floor regaining its placement as it went sparks a blazing from its claws sliding straight for Ace. Even if unable to snatch him with its mouth the hound Digimon was religiously intent on doing something to Ace even if it meant harming or killing in the process of capturing. This time however it was Cutemon turn to protect Ace unleashing a echoes song that ruptured Fangmon's sense of sound causing it to halt a take steps backwards flailing from the subsonic pain.

"Oh good than get to it," Chel evilly smiled as she got the duo of Leonard, and Dracomon into the fray watching as Cutemon's status numbing attacking held the canine Digimon just long enough for the devil Digimon to swing in his groove as he was at first uninterested believing the party had it handled. Seemed Chels words picked at his ego in a good direction as the devil unleashed a salvo of darts again jabbing into the very same hind leg spot hit multiple times. After a moment the creature finally went down limping onto its knee it was over... or thats what should have happened. As if a switch was flipped suddenly the creature started throwing its head wildly as if in a rage. Cutemon still had it contained.

Yet even through its inability to continue its fight it started to move towards Ace like death itself was right behind it Chel watched with surprised eyes having never seen a digimon even with a nasty personality behave like this in a scenario it couldn't win in. It was now acting like it was ignoring the pain as it stood up again charging... before... suddenly halting.

"This is different,"
Chel smiled chaotically something was way off, and unusual with how this thing behaved... in fact it wasn't behaving at all it seemed. Kimi's strategy to scare it off should have actually worked yet this Fangmon was not acting normal they were a pack Digimon so when the pack retreated it should have gone to... so why was it willingly separating to snatch another human? Didn't make sense... Chel wanted to ask it questions but now that she thought of it... this Digimon never spoke. Yet before any other strategies or moved could be made a powerful, spine tingling crack occurred as all those present watched as the creature sprouted multiple veil tentacles the very same that had snatched them all. With one brutal swipe the tentacles sliced the Fangmon... their own body into dozens of pieces... as it broke down into digital coding... that proceeded to break down further until breaking off into multiple spools of code funneling into their Digivices.

"Holy hell.... you guys triggered something. This is new.... this is way new.... hahahaha hey you Raven right did your device register that Digimon did it give you info on it,"
Chel called out to Raven who looked confused as she watched her Digivice absorb the coding. Information?

"No... I don't believe so."

"JACKPOT BABY HAHAHAHA. OH WOW I ONLY EVER HEARD ABOUT THE RUMORS FROM THE SURVIVORS OF THAT EXPEDITION. A FREAKING FAKE DIGIMON MADE OF THE SAME THINGS THAT KIDNAPPED US.... OH hell I need to take you guys to Jaimes... I got so many questions to jab into him," Chel got way to excited so much that she had pulled Leonard into a hug before out right kissing him on the lips before pushing him letting him drop as she went into a manically laugh of excitement as she ran to the spot the supposedly fake digmon had once existed in.

"Ohhhhh before I get anymore excited come on lets start heading after the rest I am betting they should have got your friend back by now," Chel shook her head... finally something new was happening. As she did that Raven walked over to Leonard, and Kimi who were currently closer to her at the moment.

"Ummmm does anyone else now have a lot of questions? Oh wait ACE YOU ALRIGHT," she called out to Ace, and Cutemon a little in the distance.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back