IC Area

Arianna had turned around just in time to see fortune attack some one's arm. 'Oh dear' she thought to herself, she nimbly strode forward. In one motion Arianna scooped the cat up, "shhhh Fortune that isn't a nice way to greet people" she said gently before turning her attention to Markus. "I'm sorry she isn't normally like this. Its her cat instincts getting the better of her." She stroked Fortune a bit more before setting her down. "Hi, I'm Arianna." She said with a nod of her head. 

@Echo Dreamsong  @Squad141

Last edited by a moderator:
Markus screamed very loudly, and began shaking his arm up and down. "AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" He began hopping up and down, running around. Luckily, he banged his hand into a table nearby, and Fortune went flying off. Once a again, with a bloody hand, Markus said, "Hello.."

Markus turned again, and held his bloody hand, thankful not to be looking at the man anymore. "I'm Markus!"

Arianna had turned around just in time to see fortune attack some one's arm. 'Oh dear' she thought to herself, she nimbly strode forward and patted the kitty on her head to cause her to release Markus's arm. In one motion Arianna scooped the cat up, "shhhh Fortune that isn't a nice way to greet people" she said gently before turning her attention to Markus. "I'm sorry she isn't normally like this. Its her cat instincts getting the better of her." She stroked Fortune a bit more before setting her down. "Hi, I'm Arianna." She said with a nod of her head. 

@Echo Dreamsong  @Squad141

Markus screamed very loudly, and began shaking his arm up and down. "AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" He began hopping up and down, running around. Luckily, he banged his hand into a table nearby, and Fortune went flying off. Once a again, with a bloody hand, Markus said, "Hello.."

Fortune hissed at Markus, nuzzling into Arianna's hand. She did not like this person, so she noted with a purr of satisfaction that he was bleeding. Fortune held her head up and looked at Arianna for approval. She tended to do that, because she likes some people.  Arianna seemed really nice, so when Markus held out his hand to Fortune's new favorite person, she hissed and swatted at him again. Fortune's good at making enemies.

IMG_0331.JPG
Kielel Zielyr

On the dancefloor

Ah the old knife to the throat, how I've missed you since yesterday, Kielel expected the reaction from the girl. Pretty much all of his reactions with people was a weapon pressed against some part of him. Not that he minded as long as it was by a pretty girl and Calista sure was pretty. Feeling her relax he cocked his head and smiled as she grinned, "now there's that beautiful smile I've been dreaming about." He pulled her close as she tucked a loose lock of hair behind her ear. Looking into her emerald eyes he gave a dashing smolder. "Hey you know me, careful is never one of my priorities." Feeling the blade free from his neck he was surprised as he was pulled by her to dance. He smiled as she teased and nodded, "Isn't that my line?" Keeping up with her step by step wasn't as easy as he imagined she was so graceful. He had to admit he almost missed a step once or twice, but came out to match her grace. "You're pretty good at this Cali. You might just sweep me off my feet." Lifting her up he twirled her into a low dip raising his eyebrows playfully.

@SpiritualShrub (sorry it took so long school suxs)

Arianna shook her head at Fortune, "behave yourself" she scolded the kitty softly. She turned her attention back to Markus, "I'm sorry about your hand, I don't have any medical supplies to tend to it right now." She began to absentmindedly finger the arrows in her quiver again, subconsciously counting them. "Perhaps we should find some one who can." She gently set Fortune down. 

@Echo Dreamsong @Squad141

Rubing his hand, markus accepted the thanks, and smiled at the animal, hoping to calm it down. markus meant no ill hrm, but his animal seemed especially agry at him. He wondered why, while he quickly checked to make sure his cloak was still over eyes. Even when harmed, he never wanted to reveal his eyes to strangers, as they are the doorway to the soul, his father always said. Phew, it was still n position.

Arianna shook her head at Fortune, "behave yourself" she scolded the kitty softly. She turned her attention back to Markus, "I'm sorry about your hand, I don't have any medical supplies to tend to it right now." She began to absentmindedly finger the arrows in her quiver again, subconsciously counting them. "Perhaps we should find some one who can." She gently set Fortune down. 

Rubing his hand, markus accepted the thanks, and smiled at the animal, hoping to calm it down. markus meant no ill hrm, but his animal seemed especially agry at him. He wondered why, while he quickly checked to make sure his cloak was still over eyes. Even when harmed, he never wanted to reveal his eyes to strangers, as they are the doorway to the soul, his father always said. Phew, it was still n position.

Fortune let out a cry of dismay, shuffling back next to her side, looking up with betrayal clear. She didn't want to be put down, she had enjoyed being with Arianna, and her talking to Markus was not a happy thing for her. No, she wanted to get Arianna's attention back, and she knew how to do it. The cat launched herself at Markus again, or at least it seemed to be that. Fortune scampered off and startled several guests. Within minutes, she returned back with a dead mouse in her jaws. Fortune purred with pride and trotted up to Arianna to present the gift.

Luckily, the cat missed Markus and went scattering into the crowd, which riled the entire party up. People were grumpily walking around and yet Markus didn't even flinch, as no one bumped into him, through the midst of the crowd.

Arianna Birch:

Arianna bent down seeing the kitty with the mouse. "Uhhh, thank you Fortune." She took the mouse from the cat's jaws and set on the floor hoping no one would notice. The cat obviously wanted attention so the lifted Fortune back into her arms.  Arianna looked back up at Markus, "Its an odd thing to wear a hood to a ball." She said with a wink. 

"Heh heh, yeah... Its just my style. It keeps my identity covered from everyone, whilst being able to talk and fight. It actually very comfortable." Markus paused and was about to start fiddling again, but dropped his wooden duck toy as it gave him a splinter.

Arianna Birch:

Arianna bent down seeing the kitty with the mouse. "Uhhh, thank you Fortune." She took the mouse from the cat's jaws and set on the floor hoping no one would notice. The cat obviously wanted attention so the lifted Fortune back into her arms.  Arianna looked back up at Markus, "Its an odd thing to wear a hood to a ball." She said with a wink. 

"Heh heh, yeah... Its just my style. It keeps my identity covered from everyone, whilst being able to talk and fight. It actually very comfortable." Markus paused and was about to start fiddling again, but dropped his wooden duck toy as it gave him a splinter.

Fortune sat grumpily, watching Arianna put the gift away. She gave a little purr of delight at Markus got a splinter, but other than that she just sat on Arianna looking very happy. She was getting attention again, so she was happy.

Arianna Birch:

She looked down at the duck toy and picked it up for him with the hand that was not occupied by Fortune. "Is the duck significant?" she asked as she handed it back to him. She readjusted her bow after she handed the duck back and continued petting Fortune. She still wanted to dance but sadly figured she would not get to. She treid once again to set the cat down. 

"Uh, yeah, it was my dads. I having nervous hands, so I usually fiddle with the things he made for me before I was Chosen. I ever wonder why I was chosen in th first place. I hae no real value here except cheap party tricks."

Arianna Birch:

"Ah well they have their reasons to have chosen us. I fiddle things too. Usually my arrows." She gestured to the quiver on her back and reached to down to pat Fortune on the head just in case she wanted attention. Arianna felt a lock of her fall in from of her eyes and brushed it back. She glanced around the room of dancing people a bit more. 

@Squad141

Fortune perked up suddenly, taking off as soon as Arianna set her down. She knew what Arianna would want and figured she could get it. In her room, she somehow shifted back to normal with a bit of begging to Ackero. There she let down the black hair from its bun, she dyed it when she first got to the palace as a kid, and brushed it out so it was slightly curled. From there, she quickly pulled on a floor length green dress with one lace sleeve and... Just slippers under that. Then she rushed down to meet Arianna. "H-Hey... Do you, uh, still want that dance?" She asked, face flushed. Sure, earlier she'd chosen to be a boy, but Fortune wanted to be a girl right then. "And, uh, hi... I'm Fortune, the cat. Also, my pronouns are she and her right now." 

@Squad141 @Firebright

Kora had waited so long for such an event to happen. She very much enjoyed parties and was sure one at a place this magically wonderful had to hold the best of parties,or balls as the ones around here like to call it. Kora had never been to a ball,she had heard her mother speak of such things,but even her mother had never attended one. Everything here was new and exciting. After ten years she still found new customs and behavior around every corner. Kora remembered how she first came here, she had never seen a carriage before,not ones like that. She had thought there be nothing that could surprise her when she was a little girl going to the high elf kingdom,but she was wrong. She struggled much with speaking and understanding others. Of course she knew the language,as all of the eastern tribe did,and were fluent,but kora had never been to another place beside her home but once. She was unpractice in the language unlike her elders. Her mother would sometimes speak it,but only in songs and hymns. She can speak it fine now,at least better than before. She definitely isn't in the position to debate issues with a lord or lady,her vocabulary being at the level of a commoner.( Eastern tribe was the more simpler of orcs in the orc nation.) She also struggles with articulation,mainly due to the fact that this language was not made in mind of those with jaws like hers. Of course Ergez spoke it perfectly,everything he did was perfect and she wanted to hate him for it. Her mother and her gaggle of witches spoke of him like a god. He was treated as royalty,Kora WAS royalty and she was given crap,well she was the king's cousin once removed. That was nt really the reason she claimed to hate Ergez. When she first met the man,well the boy, she thought they were going to be great friends. He was stubborn,confident,strong, he was a little off from the other orcs but it did not matter to Kora. She felt like a big sister for the first time. As they grew older she eventually found him to more and more not orc than she could handle. Magic casting and spells were fine,after all they held a very famous band of curse lifting healing witches in her own tribe. Yet soon he even began to drop this as well. Plus he was short,taller than her but that did not matter he was still short for an orc. She herself was 5'9, expected to be around 5'11 maybe 6'0. Most female orcs would surpass six feet and males going to seven. She was not full orc though. High elves were tall,but not orc tall. He just changed is all,Kora felt as though she had lost a friend. She held a grudge since then,maybe one day she can get over her spoiled behavior and learn that things can't always go her way. @SP3CT3R *mentions*

She was awe struck as usual at the events of the ball. It was nothing like the parties and celebrations back at home. She would enjoy a good bear wrestling if she was to be honest. The king himself liked wrestling, odd that it would not be taking place. When she was just a new arrival here she had once attempted to challenge Decius in such a match. She remembered embarrassingly how she stood there,just a young girl, in front of all the guards men and the king himself himself. "My father said to never take a man's word unless he was strong enough to speak them. I will not listen to you until you fight me!" She sighed thinking back on such a painful memory...she learned. She had wandered around the excitement, unknowing that the odd things going on here and were not normal. She then bumped into a familiar face, him seeming a little rushed. "Lord Vorgan..er..High Lord Vorgan" She placed her fist to her chest as a form of showing respect. She had once asked him if he slept in trees and lived in a very tall tower. She did not understand at the time the the word high was to describe his position not his physical being. She slightly smiled though her eyes gave away her excitement. She was wearing less than more as usual. If her way of speech did not give a clue on where she was from her clothes,or lack thereof, certainly did. If she would have known she would have probably worn something of the place rather than her home,but either way she was happy to be dressing up at all. "It is...grand?" She was trying to think of another word to say besides good. She always tried too hard around this man. She was impressed by him,he had achieved so much and was not that much older than her,he was her inspiration. "It be better with more fighting,more orc yes?" @Birdsie

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/c3/a7/8dc3a73f348b8ea7678cd41c7bc15efa.jpg

Fortune perked up suddenly, taking off as soon as Arianna set her down. She knew what Arianna would want and figured she could get it. In her room, she somehow shifted back to normal with a bit of begging to Ackero. There she let down the black hair from its bun, she dyed it when she first got to the palace as a kid, and brushed it out so it was slightly curled. From there, she quickly pulled on a floor length green dress with one lace sleeve and... Just slippers under that. Then she rushed down to meet Arianna. "H-Hey... Do you, uh, still want that dance?" She asked, face flushed. Sure, earlier she'd chosen to be a boy, but Fortune wanted to be a girl right then. "And, uh, hi... I'm Fortune, the cat. Also, my pronouns are she and her right now." 

@Squad141 @Firebright

Arianna Birch: 

Arianna's eyebrows shot up at Fortune's request. She wanted to dance with her. Dances were generally done between to persons who were both sexually oriented towards each other but...how could she break it to Fortune that she wasnt interested. She decided to go with a basic way. "You look lovely in that dress Fortune but im getting a head ache. I think I do need to go upstairs and rest a bit." With that Arianna began making her way towards her room while rubbing her temples. 

@Echo Dreamsong

That was nice. A new face, a new freind, a potntial new enenemy/freind, but now its time to talk to that OFF man, who was still where he had been. Picking up the duck with his RIGHT hand, he walked over, and held that and out to the man. "Sorry about that. Hello, Im Markus."

@Gabriel97

Fortune stared after her, blinking in shock. "Oh..." She whispered before walking over to the bar. She'd only wanted to make Arianna happy, but it seemed she may have come on a bit too strong. Really, she wasn't trying to do anything, but she failed. "Cats are better..." She mumbled and took a shot of whisky. This was going to need some serious drinking to get over.

(Open)

Calista Flowei

Calista watched Kiel's expression change from that of somewhat tenseness to relaxed. The knife to the neck, she had to admit, was a little extreme. But even someone like Calista understood that even at such a calm occcasion, one had to take precautions, and sometimes the precautions were just a little....violent. It was easier that way though; the way they had been taught since children in the castle. "Why dream of something you're always able to see?" She retorted, gasping upon being pulled closer to him. At this, she wriggled away from his grasp gingerly. Her cheeks lit up in a fiery blush at the action. "You do that again, and you will sure as will be feeling my wrath. I'm a good fighter, you know?" Calista strongly said, trying to cover up her embarrassment with confidence but it proved to not work too well as her voice shook a little, and the blush was held firmly  against her skin. "And you know me, I will not fall for that smoulder. Besides, you ought to be careful." Calista had to lean up on her toes to reach his ear, "There are still attackers around, I heard Decius mention it to the others. Be on guard, Kielel." She whispered softly. Eyes suddenly dropping to the floor, she watched his footsteps carefully, oddly amazed at his ability to keep up. "And you're pretty good too-" the young woman felt herself squeal quietly when he lifted her up, and her hands lightly clutched his shoulders as he did so. "You forget that my abilities do not include strength- I can't literally sweep you off of your feet," Calista smirked, eyes glittering. Her smirk only widened when she saw his eyebrows wiggle. "I know we aren't supposed to leave, but I think I'm going to go outside for a little bit. You want to come too?" She asked, swiftly exiting the ballroom floor with ease, heading towards the exit. It was too stuffy and busy inside of the ballroom, not rural enough. Looking around to make sure neither the king or Decius was looking, she quickly scurried out of the doors and into the outside area, overwhelmed by greens once  more. Twirling on her toes slightly, she looked to see whether Kielel had decided to follow or not. She wouldn't have minded if he didn't, would've been understandable in her mind.

@The Suspicious Eye

lion_tamer_by_leerer_raum.png

Lyon Granville

A crash and loud bang followed by a yelp of surprise came from the direction of the kitchen as Lyon shot out of the doorway, a glazed turkey leg hung out of his mouth as he ran on all fours. Close behind him a large puma bounded with a full juicy stake in it's maw, clearly happy with the transaction. Right on their heels a disgruntled maid servant brandished a frying pan and a large kitchen knife, "AND STAY OUT!", she called after them before grumbling and turning back, not without a few choice words in their direction. 

The corners of the boy's mouth turned upwards at the outburst, looking much too pleased with the mischief he and Natasha had caused in their wake. Sliding to a stop just before the stairway next to the ballroom he plopped down and began digging into his prize catch without any trace of manners. Ripping the meat from the bone just like a hungry wolf after a catch. His large companion laid down behind him with a heavy WHUMP! and began enjoying her meal eagerly but with more sophistication unlike her trusted companion.  

Turning towards Tasha with a mouth brimming with food he grinned making his cheeks puff out, "Meals always taste better when you get them yourself, huh Tasha?"

The mountain cat grunted in response, obviously too interested in its prize to pay attention to what the boy was making noises about.  

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom

Decius looked at the orcish girl that just bumped into him, turning himself to face her. He smiled under his mask and said. "My thoughts exactly, and we're about to get it," in a confident, yet slightly wary tone. It was the type of voice you'd use when you knew what was coming, but weren't that much happy about it. Decius looked around, looking around for the King in the crowd. Although the crowd and the room were expansive, Magnus was a huge man - bigger than any ordinary human would ever be. Therefore it was not hard to find the King amonst the big crowd that filled the room to the brims, save for a few select parts. Decius looked at the King, then the King looked at Decius. Decius nodded, so the King nodded in response aswell.

Magnus Noren - Grand Ballroom

Knowing what Decius wanted to tell him, Magnus walked up to the stairs and unsheathed his enormous sword, the Gore Child. The sound of metal scratching against the walls of his metal scabbard gathered the attention of everyone in the hall instantly. The King then loudly declared. "All guests. We have a security problem involving gladiators escaping! Please, go to the guard barracks for your own safety. Guards and security staff, please, hold your position!" And as the King spoke, people started to leave the room, save for guards, commissars, generals, sentinels, the High Lords and himself. After every civillian left the area, the King spoke loudly, still holding his sword. "It's not gladiators, I'm afraid. I had to lie for the greater good. I'd like to inform all forces present that we are under attack. The enemy has magic support, so report all headaches, voices, hallucinations or other peculiar events of mystical origin. Report all suspicious behaviours and report all suspicions of possession, or anything similar. We have a simple mission - catch one of the hostiles alive and interrogate them for information regarding the location of their leader. I am afraid... the Archtraitor is regaining strength," and with the King's last sentence, several of the guards and people present gasped, flinched, or something of similar sort - while others wondered who the hell the Archtraitor is. "Any questions?" The King asked lastly. (LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE)

@Gabriel97 @Echo Dreamsong @Squad141 @Firebright @SpiritualShrub @The Suspicious Eye @Lost @aja maji

Markus - Abandoned Ballroom

"WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE?" Markus yelled from th abandoned floor, cups and scarves lying and littering the space around him. His hood still receive his face, though his head was almost completely up to the ceiling from yelling.

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom

Decius looked at the orcish girl that just bumped into him, turning himself to face her. He smiled under his mask and said. "My thoughts exactly, and we're about to get it," in a confident, yet slightly wary tone. It was the type of voice you'd use when you knew what was coming, but weren't that much happy about it. Decius looked around, looking around for the King in the crowd. Although the crowd and the room were expansive, Magnus was a huge man - bigger than any ordinary human would ever be. Therefore it was not hard to find the King amonst the big crowd that filled the room to the brims, save for a few select parts. Decius looked at the King, then the King looked at Decius. Decius nodded, so the King nodded in response aswell.

Magnus Noren - Grand Ballroom

Knowing what Decius wanted to tell him, Magnus walked up to the stairs and unsheathed his enormous sword, the Gore Child. The sound of metal scratching against the walls of his metal scabbard gathered the attention of everyone in the hall instantly. The King then loudly declared. "All guests. We have a security problem involving gladiators escaping! Please, go to the guard barracks for your own safety. Guards and security staff, please, hold your position!" And as the King spoke, people started to leave the room, save for guards, commissars, generals, sentinels, the High Lords and himself. After every civillian left the area, the King spoke loudly, still holding his sword. "It's not gladiators, I'm afraid. I had to lie for the greater good. I'd like to inform all forces present that we are under attack. The enemy has magic support, so report all headaches, voices, hallucinations or other peculiar events of mystical origin. Report all suspicious behaviours and report all suspicions of possession, or anything similar. We have a simple mission - catch one of the hostiles alive and interrogate them for information regarding the location of their leader. I am afraid... the Archtraitor is regaining strength," and with the King's last sentence, several of the guards and people present gasped, flinched, or something of similar sort - while others wondered who the hell the Archtraitor is. "Any questions?" The King asked lastly. (LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE)

@Gabriel97 @Echo Dreamsong @Squad141 @Firebright @SpiritualShrub @The Suspicious Eye @Lost @aja maji

Fortune suddenly ran forward. Her heart was pounding, racing even. That was the worst time to put on a dress. "Sire, what can we do to help? Where should we start?" She asked frantically, standing near him. "I can gather my sword and be ready within minutes, should I go now?" She asked, looking up.
@Gabriel97 @Squad141 @Firebright @SpiritualShrub @The Suspicious Eye @Lost @aja maji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back