IC Area

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

POSTING RULES:

1. Include your character's name and location in each post's beginning in some form. This is purely to keep things organized and in control.

2. Feel free to think up your own lore/backstory to the world as you will, but don't do anything too extravagant without asking other people. Before you mention a war that took place 30 years ago and destroyed 50% of the world's population, or a dark lord that conquered the planet 100 years ago - please, ask.

3. Actually, that's basically it. Feel free to post whenever.

STARTING POST

Magnus Noren

It was a windy day, however the sun was on the sky. The sky was fair, it never left it's place and was always there to do it's duty. Just like Magnus, who bursted into the throne room and walked beside the gold plated guards. The mighty, muscular king was not wearing anything above his belt, besides for a red, royal cape and golden crown with rubies on it. Below his belt, he wore leather pants of high quality and well-crafted boots from iron. He sat on the throne, his muscular, oiled abs quivering at the light that iridescently reflected from them. He turned to his side and asked the purple-haired arch-mage. "Mephisto. What's my schedule?" In a wise, grumbly tone.

latest
Mephisto Pheles

Mephisto adjusted his cloak and his top-hat, clearing his throat. He took out an enormous book almost as tall as his leg and opened it. "Today's schedule is full of caressing puppies and adopting kittens!" He said in a glorious yet joking tone. "Ha! Just joking, your majesty..." He muttered, placing his finger on the first line of the page. "Today we need to visit Decius' realm and pay our respects to the War's Memorial." He said in a more serious tone, fixing his necktie with a snap of his fingers. After that, he sighed and looked down at the book once again. "We all know what this means...sire." He said in a somewhat worried and sad tone. Soon afterwards, he walked over to a big chest, opening it and taking out with telekinesis the Gore Children and the Gore Father. "Gear up, m'lord." He says, smirking and bowing lightly as they floated over to him. "Ah, tonight you need to go through another rejuvenating treatment." He says, looking up at him once again.

@Birdsie

Magnus Noren

Magnus walked up to the chest and took his armor and sword, equipping them. He wore the metal chestplate with great pride, although his endurance was enough to resist blows from swords, you could never be safe enough. He was a walking tank, and with his sword he could cut through armies. Taking the Gore Child in his hand, he looked at Mephisto, who was much lower than him in terms of height. "No. Soon enough, he will come. I will not need any more rejuvenate treatments from now on. Mephisto, let's be honest here. We both know how this will end. And we both might not like it, but that's how it is. We must come to accept our limitations and the weight on our shoulders and bear it with pride. There is no greater honor." Magnus stopped talking, then sighed. "War Memorial, huh. The War of Perdition. There is few who remember it, fewer who lived it. Let us go then, with all due haste. For we are the last memories of that war and we will take them to our graves."

@Gabriel97

Calista Flowei

Outside of the castle.

Calista had climbed out of the dining room window once again, crawling down the side of the wall with ease. It was a reasonably regular occurrence, her escape to nature. Looking down at her hands, she saw they were raw and scratched from her previous climb down the rocks, but that didn't faze her. Clutching the hem of her dress, she lifted it up a little to make it easier to run towards the forest, overwhelmed by the shades of green. A wild smirk was brought to her face as she caressed the trunk of a tree, watching it shift with strength under her fingertips, but, that soon came to a halt when she heard the rumbling of metal. Knights.

"She's out again!" one called to a few of the others, and Calista held her breath. 

"Every damned morning!" Another replied, eyes scanning the forest. Calista softly clutched the tree trunk, manoeuvring around it so she was hidden before scrambling up and into it. It was a reasonably tall tree, but surprisingly didn't take long for her to climb.

"I can't see her."

"Are you sure she escaped?"

"Well...Perhaps not.."

"Check the castle again. She doesn't usually go as far as this." With smugness pooling in her chest, she sat against the tree trunk, not even having to use her camoflauge to disguise herself. The bushy canopy hid her enough. Yet, there was always only one person who could lure her out of the tree, or manage to persuade her to.

Arianna Birch- Training Fields:

Arianna walked back up to the target and pulled her arrows out. It was early for training but she enjoyed training more than most things. She was firing rounds of three today. So far she had two more rounds to go before she could start on her staff work. She strode back to her firing position. Setting her feet in place she nocked another arrow. With a sharp intake of breath Arianna drew the string and arrow back to the corner of her mouth. Still holding her breath she aimed down along the top of the arrow. Once she had focused her full attention on her aim she let out her breath and released her arrow. It flew true right to the center of the target. She smiled and repeated this for the next of her shots. They had nice grouping in a cluster around the center of the target. She retrieved her arrows, returning them to her quiver on her hip. Swinging her Bow over her shoulder Arianna walked back to her room to trade her bow and quiver for a staff.

Mephisto Pheles

Mephisto sighed and nodded. "Sadly, even I can't prevent that. Trust me, m'lord, I tried." He spoke softly, then a smile appeared on his face again. "Depressed details apart! We shall get going!" He exclaimed, extending an arm for Magnus to grab it. He sighed, waiting for him to place his hand on his arm and, while he did, he took out an enormous pocket-watch, looking into it. "Oh my, it's late!" He exclaimed, "Hurry, your majesty!" He said, waving his hand quickly to signal Magnus to get a move on. Then, he put the pocket watch back in his chest-pocket and tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly. He leaned on his umbrella, still waiting. 

@Birdsie

Magnus Noren

Magnus, the King, followed Mephisto as the two walked out to a a balcony that had a view on a certain yard inside of the castle. There, one could see several statues erected in the name of war-heroes, including Magnus and Mephisto. War heroes and veterans that fought during the War of Perdition, that is. Magnus turned to his purple-haired friend and said. "Decius is not here. He should arrive shortly. I certainly hope he will." You could not tell what the King was feeling, but his voice was rather unclean. Grumbly, old, yet wise and mighty. It attracted much attention and had a certain, stern aura to it. It simply made one want to follow orders from Magnus due to the magnificence and radiance of it.

@Gabriel97

Decius Vorgan

Decius made his way through the forests, looking up. His voice called out, quite angrily. "Calista, enough of this asinine tomfoolery! Get down! It's the memorial today. I don't want to be late." Decius' gold plated armor was shining iridescently, reflecting sunlight in a way that could nearly blind the eye. However it looked glorious, a sight to behold. Seeing a high lord in his armor was one thing. Seeing him everyday was another. Having training maintained by him is just incomprehensible. Decius once again said. "Come on, hurry up." In a demanding tone.

Fortune Amela- 
sam_by_raichiyo33-d888rdt.jpg

Fortune stood slumped against the palace walls, fiddling with his hands. Yes, today Fortune chose a male gender, so his dyed hair was back in a sloppy bun. Today was a special day, a day when he would hopefully be able be able to do something for his king. Sure, he'd been training for ten years, but he was certain now that he'd 'mastered' his abilities everything would be fine! It had to be! He was supposed to stand in the king's guard today. Just that thought started to panic him, and he took steady breaths. "N-Not neow... CRAP!" He squeaked,shaking his hands like they were on fire.

"Oops! I thought you wanted to shift now! You should have been more clear!" Ackero sighed in Fortune's mind. "Just go hide somewhere for a while until you go back to normal..." The demon grumbled, disappearing. Fortune was not very happy at the moment, so he pulled up his hood and pulled on gloves to cover strange patches of fur and the two little black kitten ears on his head. This always happened when he panicked, Ackero decided to have some fun. Fortune sat down along the forest side on the castle wall and pulled his knees close. Shifting is painful if you didn't know. The cat form was a painful default he tended to lean towards. "I hate mew..." He mumbled, glaring at the ground as the hood fell further over his eyes.

(Open for interaction)

Calista Flowei

Calista found herself frowning at a familiar voice. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she hooked her legs around the branch she was perched on, flipping over so that she was dangling upside down on it. "Then don't be late. With all due respect, I'm not causing any harm. Leave me be, Decius." She had only decided to show herself when noticing Decius' angry tone. With her plump lips pushed into a pout, almost child like. Emerald eyes transfixed on his armour, her expression softened. She allowed her thick, flower entwined hair to float around her head and face. A small smirk lifted onto her face as she flipped forwards, landing perfectly on her bare feet. Respectively, and due to being in the presence of a lord, she curtsied lightly. Lifting her forest-captured eyes, she looked up into his, no remorse. "I simply cannot understand why it's such a problem that I am out here. There isn't even a garden inside of the castle, how am I supposed to practise?" Soft voice growing slight irritated, she crossed her arms over her chest, "I've been here for 10 years, the least the King could do is build me a garden inside my room, or inside. Not just for me, but for everyone else too." Calista combed her hair up into a ponytail using her fingers, and tying it with a piece of ribbon. "You're always so strict. Don't you ever have fun, my lord?" She asked, a smirk evident on her face, but it became a little reluctant when she realised he began to talk about the memorial. Keeping silent, she simply stared at the man before her, before quickly passing by him and travelling towards- what seemed to be- the castle gates. Part of her was angered to have been stripped from her relaxing place, and the other parts glad she had finally had to fortune of talking to someone other than the other kids with gifts. She turned around briefly, "Wait. Will training commence again after the memorial?"

@Birdsie

latest

Mephisto Pheles

Mephisto would walk over to the balcony and let out a deep breath. "Well, m'lord, the populace needs to see you down there." He'd say, looking down the balcony and seeing a servant approach. "Oh, a friend!" He exclaimed, waving his hand in the air, "Wooohoooo! Fyodor-darliiiing~!" He yelled, sending smooches in the air. Pink hearts appeared around him as they all popped and let out confetti all over the balcony and in Magnus' hair and beard. "Okay, I should definitely stop that, people are watching." He says while smirking and snickering. 

@Birdsie

Arianna Birch- Her room/palace area

Arianna had taken a short nap after her staff practice. When she awoke the sun was up. She yelped and quickly dressed a fixed her hair. Grabbing her bow and quiver she bolted out the door. Her nibble feet carried her outside and she searched for someone who might know where they were supposed to meet. She passed by some one with their hood up leaning against the palace walls. 

"Hey, sorry to bother you, do you know when or where we are supposed to meet?" Her breathing was heavy as she straightened her bow on her back. If they were late Decius would personally kill them.  She had never met this person before but she assumed they were a part of the chosen.

@Echo Dreamsong 

Decius Vorgan

Decius stared at Calista as she performed her antics, managing to tolerate them. He sighed, feeling that his master was probably doing the same. He answered her question about fun and smiled under his armor. "Yes, I do have fun - But I don't make problems for my boss. Then again." He rolled his eyes around, but you could not see that. "You do raise a good point. I will try to pass an edict to build a grand garden in the Castle, with flowers, plants and trees from all over the country. Yes. That would be refreshing - a walk amongst nature." Looking up at the sky and staring, Decius did not notice that the girl was already leaving behind towards castle gates. He looked around, confused at first, then turned around and ran to catch up. She turned around and asked him the question, then he awkwardly responded. "Uh, no actually. The King has a... speech to make afterwards. Everyone must attend. And after the speech, you won't ever be training anymore - I am afraid."

@SpiritualShrub

Magnus Noren

The King looked at Mephisto, ignoring his antics, managing to tolerate them. Magnus sighed deeply. "Why are you so?" He asked why Mephisto was acting so unseriously, not capable of comprehending his behaviour with the situation at hand. With the coming days, Magnus definitely couldn't sleep well - constantly plagued by something. After taking several breaths, the King looked forward again, to face the yard and look at the glorious, marble statues of him and many others, erected so high they nearly reached out to him. There was some grim satisfaction in clinging onto the past, remembering the pride of his previous deeds was definitely one of the many things that gave the king strength to delve further and survive in this cruel world. Magnus smiled.

@Gabriel97

View attachment 168745Mephisto Pheles

Mephisto sighs deeply and looks at the Memorial of the War of Perdition. He sees himself as a statue and couldn't help but wonder...How could he be considered a hero after all he has done? He looked down at his hands and sighed. He took off his glove and a symbol glowed on the back of his hand. He put his glove back on and rubbed his hand slowly, almost if it hurt. He cleared his throat and looked at Magnus once again. "Do you want me to go find Decius, m'lord?" He asks curiously, his expression pimpy like always. 

@Birdsie

Arianna Birch- Her room/palace area

Arianna had taken a short nap after her staff practice. When she awoke the sun was up. She yelped and quickly dressed a fixed her hair. Grabbing her bow and quiver she bolted out the door. Her nibble feet carried her outside and she searched for someone who might know where they were supposed to meet. She passed by some one with their hood up leaning against the palace walls. 

"Hey, sorry to bother you, do you know when or where we are supposed to meet?" Her breathing was heavy as she straightened her bow on her back. If they were late Decius would personally kill them.  She had never met this person before but she assumed they were a part of the chosen.

@Echo Dreamsong 

Fortune Amela- Palace area

Fortune nearly jumped out of his skin, leaping up. His hood still covered his face, so he wasn't sure who he was speaking with. "I, uh, I-I think its not here! Nope, not here!" He cried before lifting his hood slightly. About half his face was covered in fur and more cat like. Even his eye was weird and had a slit for a pupil. "Oh, um, Arianna..." He mumbled, the non cat part of his face flushing. "I think... I've actually got no idea..." Even if Arianna didn't know him, he sure knew her. She was nearly the best with bows, and actually one that Fortune really liked. He'd watched her quite a few times, but he'd probably never been noticed. "Maybe we should go ask another?" Fortune asked, looking up. "O-Oh..." He whispered, remembering what was up with his face. "Yeah, um, bad spell..." He shrugged with a point to his face.

Calista Flowei

"Oh you would! That's so grand! Thank you, Decius. At least you're able to make this place a lot more homely. A hell of a lot more bearable, I s'pose!" She grinned, able to see a slight smile from under the mask. Calista listened to him rumble on a little more about the garden being grown. "You wouldn't have to even wait for them to grow, I could make them grow. Nor would you have to import them from anywhere, I can create them," Smugness reappearing, there was a slight warmth to her pale complexion. Anything plant-related helped her to become soothed. Calista felt like giving Decius a hug in thanks, but decided it probably was not deemed acceptable. His response though shook her from her smugness. "You mean we won't train again? Won't we need to? That's absurd. All for a speech?" Eyes narrowing in slight suspicion of his reaction, she bit her lip lightly. "But we are not going to the memorial? Just to the speech after? Or going to the memorial to attend that King's speech. My gosh this isn't half confusing,"

@Birdsie

Decius Vorgan - Outside the Castle >>> Balcony in Castle

Decius started moving towards the Castle as he explained. "At the memorial, the king will give a speech, explaining everything. There is a reason as for why your training will have to be cut short." His voice didn't sound that happy either. It could be described as slightly saddened and tired - but it maintained the aura of warmth. "Either way. Feel free to grow a garden in one of the yards - I'll make sure we get the permissions. We should rejoice while we can. Soon enough there won't even be time to celebrate." His voice was getting sadder with each, single word. "Oh, and don't ask me why. As I said - the king will explain everything himself once the time is nigh." The big, silver gates opened before Decius as he walked into the memorial yard. Multiple nobles, servants, castle guards, maids, workers and citizens have assembled to hear the speech first-hand. Decius walked up the stairs to join the king and Mephisto at the balcony.

@SpiritualShrub

Magnus Noren - Balcony in Castle

Magnus heard Mephisto's question and the sound of armored footsteps behind his back, so he answered. "No need. The wolf is here." Referring to Decius' title. Magnus tilted his head to the back slightly, then curiously inquired him. "Will the other High Lords arrive, Decius?" The King turned to Decius with his whole body after he had asked the question, staring down at the gold-plated figure and eagerly awaiting an answer from them. Compared to Decius and Mephisto, Magnus looked like a giant. He was at the very least two meters tall, but surely above that.

Decius answered the king's question. "From what I know - Yes. Their teleportation should be finished soo--" But before Decius finished, the ones they spoke of arrived. With several flashes of golden light, people in golden armor similar, yet slightly different to that of Decius appeared on the balcony and greeted their king by bowing to him.

Magnus smiled once again, seeing the discipline he inspired in his subordinates. "Very well, let the ceremony begin. Mephisto, tell me. Would it be wiser to make the speech first and celebrate later, or should we celebrate first and I shall give the speech afterwards?"

@Gabriel97

Mephisto Pheles

Mephisto noticed Decius enter and the other High Lords appear in the room. He didn't care much, but he looked at Magnus with a pretty meek expression. "I think you should do two speeches. One to introduce the celebration and another one to explain why we are doing it." He explained, his tone being low and uncalm. You could clearly tell something was bothering him since his fore-head was sweaty. But after a moment, he nodded quickly. "Yes, we shall celebrate first and then give the speech," He spoke out, now more calmly than before, "If you don't mind, I want to say something too, m'lord." He added, lowering his head. Soon after that, he felt bad again. "Oh--...here we go again." He whispered to himself, as everyone in the room could feel uneasy due to Mephisto's telepathy going off by itself. Then, Mephisto suddenly left, walking away holding his head. "I ha-have to go, I have a massive headache." He said as he walked away and he disappeared in a flash of light.

@Birdsie

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnus Noren - Balcony in the Castle Yard

Before Magnus could answer Mephisto's words, he dissapeared with a flash of light. Magnus sighed, then cleared his throat and looked out the balcony as everyone silenced down. The King reached his arms out to the crowd and spoke loudly, so that everyone could hear him. "My dear subordinates! We have gathered here today, as we do each year to celebrate the brilliant sacrifice of many, brave soldiers. One hundred years have passed since the War of Perdition started, so we are here to once again to rejoice in the name of those lost to the fighting! It is the least we can do in their name! I can't say that I remember the face of every soldier that served under me, but I remember and will never forget the sacrifices they made in my name and in the name of our nation! I would like to ask that all castle staff, servants, soldiers and guards alike - move inside to the grand ballroom and enjoy themselves!..." The King took a chalice filled with wine and drank from it, then yelled. "Let us feast!"

People cheered and screamed in happiness, as an orchestra started playing. The instruments were loud, but harmonic and melodic. They could be heard all over the city, even though the band was in the castle. The King moved back inside and went to the Grand Ballroom with the High Lords following after him. Magnus was anxious, because his speech was not full. He did not mention a whole lot, afraid of revealing the truth to the masses, but still - there was just some time before the reckoning was nigh.

@Firebright @Echo Dreamsong @SpiritualShrub

Calista Flowei

As he explained, Calista listened patiently. She had grown patient all those years, something she never thought she'd be able to do. But alas, she had gracefully succeeded in the art of patience. The traces of sorrow in his voice made her nervous, and even still she wasn't great at holding her nervousness. It was beginning to show around her when the trees shook a little, not just because of the light breeze flowing through the area. Clearly there was something to worry about, something to dwell on. Even Decius seemed forlorn, nervous about the upcoming speech. Calista felt it best to keep silent, trying to control her powers from bursting out of pure fear. It wasn't common for the King to gather everybody for a single speech. It had to be that important for all the lords to be invited. The Unknown had worried her more than anything, along with Decius' tone. She was so focused on that, that she forgot about the promise of a garden he had payed her.

Silently following after him, she used her powers of camoflauge to hide. Her dress seemingly disappeared too as she did so. There were too many people. Too many people watching, and she couldn't handle it. She liked to be alone. Taking her own sweet time to enter the memorial yard, before being suddenly taken aback at the King's voice. As she was completely invisible to the human eye, she followed Decius halfway to where the Lords had nested. From there, she could hear what the king said, see his facial expressions and understand whether that was all. It wouldn't be all. She knew that for sure. It was not just for celebration purposes, it couldn't be. As quickly as the speech had been made, Calista scurried back down to the ground of the normal folk, looking around with glee. Changing forms, her eyes lit up at the people dancing, and she couldn't help but smile enthusiastically, mesmerising the steps visually. The music was beautiful and melodic, making her sway to its soft beat. Closing her eyes, she melted into it, feeling unable to dance and join in with the other, normal people.

Gallick Rowan - Grand Ballroom
Whilst the ballroom filled with guests and servants alike, Gallick paced moodily. He was missing the rare appearance of Belgraad's Hammer for this? A fatuous ball full of bigots and slaves? He had spent all day preparing for the constellation's appearance, even purchasing new lenses for his near-archaic spyglass. Yet for some reason, his presence was requested here. He was not happy, to say the least. And neither is King Magnus, apparently. Gallick observed as the king entered, High Lords trailing behind. Magnus had a look of genuine worry on his features. Never before had the king look so troubled.

Gallick stopped, concern swelling up in his chest. Something was clearly not right. Between the sudden party, the required attendance, and the king's obvious anxiety, it almost felt like an act. "The calm before the storm," He muttered under his breath. Gallick leaned back against a wall warily, his attention far from the lovely celebration.  Magnus was bracing his people for something bad, bad enough to warrant a joyful, lighthearted ball. But what could it be? War? Or something much, much worse?

Magnus Noren - Grand Ballroom

The King was watching the ball from a balcony, with the High Lords. One of them was looking backwards, as if guarding. The King and the rest, six of them, including Decius were looking down at the party and eyeing everything carefully, checking if all is in order. One could notice that security was pretty tight aswell. Definitely far more tightly than what would be required for a simple anniversary like this. Suddenly, the King noticed that some guests were staring at him, so he put on a fake smile. It didn't look too forced and was rather convincing, however it was rare for him to smile anyway - making it weird. The King turned to Decius and asked "Do you sense anything?" in a very secure tone. He looked around as he spoke, ensuring that there was no one listening, even though the balcony was far above ground level and the chances of that happening were tremendously low.

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom

Decius looked at the King briefly, answering. "No. I've had no rebellious thoughts, heard no voices, got no headaches. I suspect nothing yet, although Mephisto left due to a headache." Nodding at the end. "I'm sure he's strong enough, though. He's had far worse in his time." The warrior added shortly after, looking out the balcony onto the people below. "Do you think anything's going to happen, sire? Maybe it would be wise to double the guards?" Decius asked, aware that even despite his request there were many sentinels patrolling and guarding all entrances, passageways and rooms in the castle. Not to mention the mage-telepaths they had for security against magic and detection of it. The chances of anyone sneaking in were incredibly low. In fact, so low that calling infiltrating the castle impossible is a rather likely statement.

The King nodded to Decius' words, then said. "We needn't double the guards. It would raise suspicion, however speaking of it - I think we should go and join the rest of the guests." The King left as he spoke, Decius following him with the High Lords just behind. The King gave out a few last orders. "Scatter, chit-chat and report anything suspicious. Be on alert, the enemy must be nearby." The King left. Decius departed in another direction and so did the High Lords, scattering all over the Ballroom.

Decius approached Gallick, inquiring. "Greetings. How are you enjoying the ball, Gallick?" Decius had his spear with him, although one couldn't blame him. A High Lord should always have his weapon with him in case of assassination - what was questionable was if he should hold it like something was about to stab him in the back any second now. With careful observations, one could also see that the fingers on his hands were twitching, or even shaking very slowly. "Tell me. Have you seen any..." Decius stopped, as if searching for the right word to phrase what he had on mind. "Well, urm..." He paused once again, having clear difficulty in finding the right term. The search took him some time but he finished the sentence. "Weird things happening lately? Any odd events that stand out as peculiar. Anything, really. I've been wondering, because... Uh..." Decius looked for a word once again, but this was clearly an excuse and a lie - a bad one. "The King's been acting kinda anxious, y'know?" Not to mention the 'y'know' which was a common term Decius used when telling a lie. An easy way to detect it, indeed.

@Lost

Gallick Rowan - Grand Ballroom

He raised an eyebrow. "Can't say I didn't have other plans, but the ball is fine." As Decius nervously rambled on, Gallick resisted the urge to raise his eyebrow once again. The young assassin respected Decius a great deal. The man was a fine warrior, and a brilliant strategist. But he was no liar. "Tell me, Decius. Did you decide to ask of my suspicions yourself?" He glanced over at the king, "Or did the king put you up to it?" Gallick very much doubted Magnus left Decius in the dark. Magnus didn't rise to power by deceiving his allies. It took a cunning liar to do that, and dishonest the king was not. Although the king wasn't against sending others to lie for him; this wouldn't be the first time Magnus sent someone to interrogate him.

@Birdsie

Decius Vorgan - Grand Ballroom.

Decius realized that Gallick saw through his poorly chosen words. The gold plated figure chuckled nervously, trying to salvage the conversation. "Haha ha-ha, what? No! I was asking because... Alright." Decius halted reluctantly then in an admitting voice said. "I will let you in on something. There's very high chances we will be attacked, but we need one of the attackers alive, so we can't raise suspicion - something that I am not good at, apparently. Either way, be on lookout for possible hostiles, pacify them and capture them if possible. Don't forget to call for backup too." Decius looked around nervously, ensuring no one heard him and his alarming words. He phew'ed under his helmet then looked back at Gallick with a calmer voice. "Me, the High Lords and the King are likely targets. Also, if you hear voices, hallucinate, or get a headache... Report it at once. That's crucial. Do you understand?" Decius felt a little vulnerable, bestowing such information to others. Surely, he could trust one of his students, right? Hoping he made the right choice, Decius once again looked around, staying on guard.

@Lost

Fortune let out a small cry as he heard the sound of the speech. "We need to go now!" He cried, rushing past Arianne. His hood came slightly off, and his vision got blurry, a few voices echoed in his mind, but he shook his head and got over them.

Fortune suddenly stumbled up behind Decius, panting heavily. "I-I'm here sire! My dearest apologies for this!" He cried, bowing his head to keep the hood down. Yeah, he stumbled a bit, but he decided it was a side effect of shifting. "What do you require now? I-I can do it! I can handle this!" He cried, rocking back and forth on his feet. Still, his head was down to hide his mistake.

"Wow, can't even tell the king~! Ha! This is going to be really fun tonight is a biiiiig night!"

"Oh back off sweetie, this is our night!"

Fortune's head shot up at the new voice, alarm on his voice. His ear popped free, but he quickly pulled the hood back on. "S-Sorry, bad spell..."

"Who the hell are you... This is my child! Only I can mess with him!"

"Well now demon, that's gonna change isn't it..."

Fortune shuddered, trying not to say anything. He felt like it would probably be better, but hey, Ackero had lots of weird friends. 
(Ackero is the orange, the demon who supplies Fortune's powers)

@Birdsie @Lost

Users who are viewing this thread