• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I Wrote This Title Last and Can't Think of a Good One [Anime/Video Game Fandoms, Originals]

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Hi! I'm KayWyn, though you can call me Kay! I'm a 21 years old, and have been doing this for roughly seven-to-eight years now; I think back on my origins and cringe horribly at my terrible, no good, very bad writing. I like to think I've improved a lot since then, but know I still have some bad habits I need to kick to the curb. I'm recently coming back from a bit of a hiatus since my grandma recently passed away and that kinda just threw me out of the swing of things for awhile. If I was in an RP with you, I'm sorry! I'd love to start it up, start another, or even just talk! <3

Now, off that downer, let's cut to the chase!

Things to Know

• I adore Canon x OC. I know, that's kinda bleh to some people -- it's just something I've always enjoyed. I also really like doubling! I also prefer MxF for my side, but am more than willing to write whatever you like for yours!

• I match my partner in post length, though tend to prefer sticking it around three or more paragraphs. Anything more is great! Anything less can kill my inspiration.​

• I have ADHD, and my attention is all over the place. I forget things pretty often, and, have a sort of "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. Sometimes I think I've replied but never actually did and only thought it out, or I may have started but stopped half way to do something else. Whatever may be the case, there'll never be a situation where I don't want to hear from you, so feel free to remind me! Though, don't bump every hour, please; I spend a lot of time with my brothers and we play video games together, and may be doing that with them.​

• I have no limits. Anything goes! However, tell me yours -- I tend to go dark by default, so, if there's anything you'd rather I avoid, let me know beforehand so I don't make you uncomfortable.​

• A lot of my ideas for Fandoms tend to break canon. Let me know if you'd like to stick things to what's already set or not; this also works in that if you have a canon-breaking idea, feel free to tell me!​

• I'm probably forgetting something, but oh well. Onwards!​

<3 = I'm craving!
bold = The character I'd like you to play for me
italics = The characters I have experience writing as (but feel free to suggest anyone!). If it's blank, that means I don't have any
**Feel free to ask about some fandoms! I'm into a lot, and have probably forgotten over half of them**

FANDOMS

Anime

One Piece <3 <3
Sanji
Zoro, Luffy

Re:Zero
Julius, Reinhardt

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime

(Only watched the anime!)
Souei, Benimaru
Benimaru

My Hero Academia
Aizawa
Bakugo, Midoriya

Castlevania
Trevor
Dracula, Alucard

Mob Psycho 100

Reigen

Fullmetal Alchemist

Roy
Edward

Gintama
Gintoki, Hijikata
Hijikata,

Demon Slayer
(Only watched the anime!)
Inosuke, Zenitsu

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
(Only have seen Parts 1-3)
Jotaro, Dio, Joseph

Durarara!!!
Shizuo
Izaya

Video Games

Genshin Impact
<3
Diluc, Childe, Zhongli
Kaeya

Cyberpunk 2077 <3 <3
Takemura
Jackie, Johnny

Dragon Age: Origins/2/Inquisition
Fenris, Alistair, Zevran
Cullen, Solas

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Lon'Qu, Chrom
Robin, Chrom, Gaius, Stahl

Fire Emblem: Fates
Ryoma, Saizo, Leo
Leo, Xander, Silas

Fire Emblem: Three House <3
(Haven't Played Ashen Wolves!)
Seteth, Hubert, Dimitri
Sylvain, Dimitri, Ashe

Code Vein <3
Yakumo, Jack

Monster Hunter: World

Legends of Zelda (
Tell me which you've played! I have a few plots in mind for this!)

Final Fantasy XIV <3 <3
Thancred, Magnai, Urianger
Emet-Selch, Nero, Cid

Final Fantasy XV
Ignis
Prompto, Noctis

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion/Skyrim (I have a plot in mind for this!)

Borderlands 2/3 (also another plot!)

Dot Kareshi
Priest
Wizard

Mogeko Games (I will love you for this!)
Idate, Kcalb,

Persona 5
Yusuke
Ryuji, Protagonist/Akira

Mystic Messenger
Jumin
Zen, Yoosung

Obey Me!
Lucifer, Diavolo, Solomon
Belphegor

ORIGINALS

No solid plotlines out yet, but here are a list of pairings that I always like! I tend to prefer write with large casts, so we can mix these around to our heart's content!

Demon x Human/Witch/Warlock

Evil Overlord x Civilian/Hero/Other

God/Goddess x Human

Assassin x Target/Assassin

Bodyguard x Employer

Pirate x Pirate/Civilian/Noble

Also, some plots I enjoy!

Villains Doing Villainous Things

RPG Party Out to Save the World

Gave my Soul to the Wrong Devil

**For probably the fastest response time, PM me! I've had some issues before where I don't get the notifications from posts on threads**​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back