• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

"Just...wake me up in an hour or two...then I'll take you out to the winery." He smiled sweetly. "Finally show you my surprise that I talked about.."

As soon as he felt that his nose was no longer bleeding he nuzzled his face into her hair and passed out. Using his powers in ways he was not used to always exhausted him.

Several hours later Ignis was woken up by his own sneezing fit. He'd taken in too deep of a breath and Nanami's hair had tickled his nose.

"I'm sorry Cher...I tried to move away in time, but your hair tickled me too much..." He sniffled and sat up straighter. His joints cracking and popping.

Nanami sighed and she shook her head, looking at him. "Agh, fine. But you will have to show me your thing soon." She said, stretching.

"Mmhmm...just let me get a cup of coffee first and get some clean clothes on and we'll head out to the winery." He mumbled.

(I forgot to respond to this before closing the tab! Woopsies...I think that means it is nap day...)

Nanami chuckled and got up from the couch, stretching out her limbs. "That sounds good to me." She said smiling back at him

"You just sit right here and look pretty mmkay? I'll be right back." He kissed the top of her head and shoved himself off of the couch to make a nice fresh pot of coffee.

((Found another good song for Iggy and Nanami:

[media]
[/media]

))

Nanami chuckled and she leaned into the touch, before sitting back down. "I do more than sit and be pretty you know." She said, looking at him.

"Oh I definitely know mon Cher." He chuckled. Leaning on the counter as the coffee brewed. "But that's all you need to do at the moment. So why not enjoy it?

Nanami chuckled and kicked up her feet, smiling at him. "Because I could be here sitting pretty, or I could be over there teasing you." She said, a wicked grin placed on her lips.

"I don't think you'll want to do that with there being hot liquids you silly." He teased her with a goofy smile. "I like things hot, but not that hot."

Nanami smiled and crossed her legs, looking at him. "Hmm, then we set down the boiling liquids." She teased, looking smugly at him

"But Cheeeeer, I'm going to need my energy to show you around the winery. Give you a lovely private tour of the place." He chuckled. Getting out two big mugs. "It's been forever since you last visited. I think the last time was....a little after Sebastian was born? Or maybe sometime when you were still pregnant with him or was that with Nia?"

Nanami smiled and shook her head, putting her hands behind her head. "I think it was during my pregnancy with Seb, and then also when we had Nia." She said, looking at Ignis and waiting for coffee.

"Yeah, I think that was it. So you couldn't even taste some of the wines I'd been working on." He chuckled softly and poured some cream in their cups and a dollop of honey as well for added sweetness.

"Most of the things I've been working on are secret projects to the rest of the world, but the one in particular that I'm talking about is something only myself and a chosen few have been working on. It was all my idea, but I needed the extra help for it of course. I can't make a wine all on my own." He handed her a mug.

"Great! I can't wait because I know you've probably never tasted any of the wines I've made before." He grinned and sat down next to her. "I can guarantee you that they are great though. I'd be out of business if they weren't."

"We definitely do. I don't even have to delve into my inheritance anymore." He chuckled again. "I've split it equally and put it into separate and growing accounts for the kids. They still need to make sure to earn their own money too, but at least they'll never be struggling."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back