• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

"Stop laughing! It's not that funny Cher!" Ignis protested. Of course it didn't help at all that Dero was making that goofy smile again as he watched the two interact like this.

"I am sorry Massster. I did not mean to make Mistressss laugh so much."

Nanami smiled and kept laughing for a good while before it died down, leaving her winded on his lap. "Oh, so funny." She said, a small giggle escaping her lips as her chest rose and fell.

"You are a funny one mistressss. Embarrassing master so eassssily." Dero forced as human of a smile as he could to her and leaned down to nuzzle her face like he usually did to show affection. "It is how he alwaysss says it is. Adorable."

Nanami nodded and she leaned into his affectionate nuzzles. "Yeah well he knows he get's adorable when embarrassed too, but he won't admit it." She chuckled, keeping her eyes closed.

"That is my massster for you." Dero chuckled and rest Ignis's cheek against hers softly. He couldn't feel it, but Ignis's cheeks were heating up with embarrassment even more as the conversation carried on. He knew they would get along, but he never expected them to get along this well! "He wasss born into the human world, but ssstill does not know how to human."

Nanami nodded and she shook out her long hair. "He doesn't really know how to be a human, but I like it that way. It's cute." She said, continuing to stroke his head gently

"I....I'm still right here you know! I can hear everything you say!"Ignis protested. Leaning in closer to Nanami as she stroked his hair. A goofy smile was still on his face from Dero's control.

"I ssstill find it amazing how you fffound love with my masster though. Being ssssuch different species and your own aurasss even clashing. It is againssst nature, but you've made it work so beautifully."

Laughing slightly, Nanami smiled at him. "I know that Iggy, it's just easier to open up with a goofy little Dero molding your face into grins." She joked, kissing his cheek before looking at Dero. "Yeah, it was hard being in love with him. At first I forgot, and when his demon lashed out at me, I was confused, and I thought it would never work. And here we are."

"Make sure he doesn't make my face stick like that." Ignis joked before letting Dero take charge again and talk.

"It is a miracle." Dero smiled happily. "Even though master still tendsss to lash out and struggle withh his demon it still works. And you even mated and produccced offspring! That issss even more amazing!" The little snake could hardly wrap his mind around it all.

Smiling, Nanami pulled Dero a little closer to her. "Yeah, I remember. It was difficult on me, but I tried not to show it much. And yet Ignis was always around when I needed help. I have figured out our offspring are violent close to the end. And I mean really violent." She chuckled.

"I noticed that as well, in the way that you nearly sssstrangled master both times your offsssspring were close to arrival." Dero chuckled. "I am ssstill surprised that master is still alive after halfway through the firsst time. Seeing as little Sssseb was the surprisssse one that you had no planning for."

Nanami nodded. "We shared that dream not long ago, it was slightly painful for me, but I know that children come at a big cost, and we may not always get along, but deep down we all love each other." She said, nothing but pure love in her eyes. "And there is nothing that can replace that."

Dero cocked his head and stared at her with a wide smile. "I can see why masster fell so deeply in love with you. You are such a wonderful perssson mistress. It is a blessing alone jusst to know you."

Nanami chuckled and rolled her eyes slightly. "Oh please, I'm not that great. If anything it is a blessing having someone such as you who is willing to be my family."

"Oh no no. You are the blessing misstress!" Dero bobbed up and down happily. "Without you, master would surely not be alive right now. You are a savior to him and thhhere is no denying it! If not for you...I would have met masster sooner and it would have been in the inferno."

Nanami shook her head. "Without Ignis I wouldn't be alive either. I would have surely killed myself from loneliness or guilt, or even corrupted myself." She said gently, petting the snake.

"That would be a great losss to the world...but at leassst maybe you and master would have ssstill found eachother then." Dero smiled. Leaning in closer to her. He was always so bright and happy and positive. Not much of a surprise seeing as he was cared for by Sisceal for a few years before being given to Ignis.

Nanami sighed. "Well I would have been a very different person. I wouldn't have dreamed of settling down and I would be just as reckless as him."

"I doubt you could ever be as reckless as masster." Dero chuckled. "He is so thhhick headed it is surprising that he ever thinks he needsss to use a helmet at times."

"You are very good at persssuading him." Dero laughed again. "I have also never ssseen the master so obedient to anyone before. It is mosst amusing."

Nanami nodded. "He always wants to make sure I am happy before he is, which can be irritating and sweet at the same time.

"Aaaah yesss. He's been thhhat way for a long time, but sssimply never had anyone he cared enough about to hover over like he doess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back