• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

Nanami smiled, feeling her skin crawl slightly at the hissing voice. "OOh? Is that our little Dero?" She asked Ignis, smiling back at him.

"Mistresss? You can understand me?" Ignis's facial expressions mimicked the emotions in the little snakes voice. His eyes were a light blue color too, with long slits for pupils. "Is master finally letting me speak to you!!" He was so eager that he bounced up and down.

Nanami smiled, a soft giggle escaping her lips as the little Dero inside Ignis started bouncing up and down. "Yeah, he is, he promised me that someday he would let me talk to you." she said softly, smiling back at the little snake and Ignis.

"He is too kind. Finally letting us speak." Ignis's mouth gaped open in an awkward smile like he had long fangs. Definitely due to Dero being in control of his voice and facial expressions at the moment. Ignis was sitting at the sidelines for this conversation. He could see it and talk to Dero through his mind, but that's all he chose to do right now.

Nanami giggled and smoothed back Igni's hair, almost in a petting like manor. "Yeah, he said you always wanted to talk to me. It would be useful if I could already, but sadly I can't acsesss the reptilian form of animal speak, or any for that matter, unless I summon one of the 8 eyes." She said, looking at Ignis/Dero.

"Thhhat issss unfortunate, seeing as many animalsss adore you." He spoke with that strange smile still on Ignis's face. Ignis leaned in to her touch of course. Normally he did not have such a lisp or issues speaking either, but he was not quite used to actually having vocal chords, which only made it funnier seeing as it was all coming from Ignis's mouth. "MmmMaybe Master should let you sssspeak withh all animals too!"

Nanami giggled, watching Dero try to use Ignis to speak. "Oh dero, I am not sure he can speak to ALL animals, but we could try if he feels up to it." She said, continuing to run her hands though his hair as she talked to his little snake. He was a little strange looking with that grin, but he was being controlled by a snake, it made sense.

"I have no doubtsss that he can! Masssster can read mindsss much easier now thhhhat he is sssstronger." The little snake explained with much enthusiasm. He was making Ignis make the most exaggerated facial expressions. It looked like he was enjoying that part too as he watched his master's face as he spoke, purposely making some...rather odd expressions. "Mmmainly animalsss though. He's told me humanssss are tougher to read."

Nanami giggled constantly at the funny facial expressions the snake was making, and she stopped running a hand though his hair. "Well yeah, he has apparently read my mind before though, which I'll be honest, not too happy about, but I can live with it." She joked, smiling at him and poking his nose.

"I assssure you he only meant well." Dero laughed. He felt Nanami poke Ignis's nose and scrunched his face up in the funniest way in response to it. "Massster was so shhhhy that thhhhat was the only way he could get to know you mistresssss. He didn't delve any deeper thhhhan what you liked and dissssliked and sssssome of your past that accidentally came to the sssssurface."

Nanami smiled and she shook her head. "I know I know, he could never be anything but a sweetheart, he tries so hard, but everyone has a breaking point. He was really upset that he threw something at you. He felt awful." She said gently, continuing to stroke his hair.

"It'sssss not like he hasn't before out of pure aaaaanger." Ignis's tongue flickered for a moment. A sign that Dero was thinking about something. "But he alwayssss apologizesss for it in the end. Thissss time I got some tasssssty treats and one of hisss favorite shhhhirts. I sssee why you love them so much Mistressss. They are so soft and warm."

Nanami smiled and continued petting his head, leaning her head onto his shoulder. "He does, though he still hasn't made up for telling me Nora might have been a better wife." She mumbled, looking at him. "His shirts are definatly very warm, and he cooks very well."

"I don't thhhhink he will make up for that. He doessss not really remember it Mistresss. I can ssseee into his mind and only see blanknessss when I look at thhhhat dream." His tongue flickered again. "Of courssse he could be hiding it from me. Thhhere are thingss he doesn't even tell me...and Yes! I have heard ssso!" His expression turned happy again. "To bad I've only been able to tassste bugsss and slugsss and small reptilesss though."

Nanami smiled and she looked up at him. "It wasn't in a dream. It was when he stormed out of the house. The dream, well that was a little different." She said, looking at him. "Can you taste what Ignis does? Because if you can I can get some food." She said.

"But even then. I would be a-able to sseee it in hiss mind." He looked at her with a slight smile. He was finally starting to get a hold of how vocal chords and facial expressions worked. "I wishhhh I could see the dream for you though mistressss. All I can tell isss that he enjoyed it....and for tasting the food. I do not think I can do thhhat. Only speak through my massster and hear his thoughtss.."

Nanami sighed and she looked at him. "Dero I don't need to see the dream to be happy. I know Ignis does love me deep down, that is all that matters." She said gently, brushing back his hair. "Though you are getting the hang of his body. You probably wouldn't like human food though, it's nothing compared to slugs or snails."

"Probably not. I've heard it issss often vert ssssweet. I do not like sweet things...they make my ssstomach hurt..." A little pout formed on his face. Ignis's eyes had cleared a little as Dero got the hang of speaking through him and became more serpent like in appearance. "And I could not sssshow you the dream even if I wished to do so mistressss. It is all blank...like it never even happened. Only thhhe feeling is there."

Nanami nodded. "For humans, sweet is quite nice. It makes us feel good. For you, not so much. However, go ahead and have all the slugs you like, I won't be gobbling them up any time soon." She joked, smiling at him. "And yeah, I don't care though, you can drop it Dero. What is done is done."

"They are quite good though missstress, just ask Master." Dero chuckled at the memory while Ignis's face took on a nice shade of red. "And as you wishhh mistress. I shhhall not try to dig any further for it or bring it up again."

Nanami raised an eyebrow, stifling a laugh. "Oh dear Dero, now he is going to be all flustered." She laughed, leaning into him and keeping him close to her.

"That ssseeems to happen a lot with master, but he should not be embarasssed. It was a showing of ressspect to me! Trying my food, and he found it delicious too." Ignis's face turned even more red and he shifted uncomfortably. "I'm sssorry master. But it was jusst so charming."

Nanami couldn't hold in her laughter after what Dero said. Unclasping her hands from her mouth, she let her laughter ring though the room as she clutched her stomach instead, trying to catch her breath a bit as she laughed.

"H..hey now! You heard what he said! It was charming!" Ignis finally chimed back in after Nanami was sent into a fit of laughter. "And...and slugs are no different than snails! And you know I'm French so."

"I am sorry for embarrassing you massster. But you know how much I adddor when you do suchhhh things for me!"

Nanami still couldn't stop laughing as Ignis broke in, holding her gut as she tried to find the air to speak. "It's.... hehe.... STILL FUNNY!" SHe said between laugher, holding her stomach tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back