• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

He chuckled and leaned back into her again. "Come one now, no need to get grumpy. You know I'm only teasing." He leaned his head against her arm. "We both should have known better than messing around in the kitchen."

Nanami sighed heavily and she rested her head on top of his, humming lovingly. "Fine. But I am not holding back anywhere else." She mumbled, kissing his head.

"Fine fine. Fair enough. Let's just be more careful though. Those visits cost us an arm and a leg you know." He chuckled. Finishing tossing the fries into the oiled up pan and getting the oven ready.

Nanami giggled and she leaned into him. "You know it. Mostly and arm and a leg from your savings." She mumbled

((oh how fun cruel foreshadowing is. Hehehe. But for brainstorming. Should the accident happen in this one fairly soon or have happened some time right before they return to the cirque? I have not gotten an exact time pinned down.))

"Yeaaah...but they are your savings too you know. And I can't buy you expensive things when they are used up so much." He nuzzled the side of her face. "By the way. I'm going to have you be my first taste tester. I made something more quite different tonight...the um....hmm..la pain de viande? I can't remember the English word for it..."

Nanami smiled and she shook her head. "I don't need expensive things. Just books. Lots and lots of books. And some games." She giggled, smiling at him. "And I will always be your taste tester. If it was anyone else besides my children you wouldn't be standing here alive." She said

"That is what gets expensive. We're going to need to add on a library to keep all of the books and games I get you." He giggled and took the dish out of the oven. Adding a bit of cool ketchup to the top of it before scooping out a small chunk for her to try. "Here. I hope it's good~" He smiled. The sounds of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs now as well. The workers must be finished and had caught a wiff of dinner.

Nanami smiled and she took a look at Ignis. "Well that's true. And I can stay by the fire all day, reading book after book until my eyes seal themselves shut." She giggled, leaning forwards as he held out a spoon for her to try. Eating it happily, Nanami licked her lips free of the red sauce. "It's good, and surprisingly not poisonous." She joked, smiling at him.

(Sorry, tonight's been kind of a wild night. You can do it whenever you feel like.)

"Thank you for the wonderful compliment Cher." He laughed. Slicing the loaf up into several equal sections for each of the workers. "Do you want to set the table while I get everything finished up and tidied up in here? I need to get a few chairs from the closet anyway as well." He smiled softy.

(it's okay. i was just asking to brain storm. Probably won't be for some time. Or at least Iggy and Nanami's next big argument.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back