• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

Nanami nodded and gestured for him to come sit with her on the couch. "I doubt Sebastian will need it though."

"I doubt any of them will ever need it, but it's there if they do." He happily sipped his coffee. "Even if there are...disagreements. You know I could never stand to see the kids in trouble."

Nanami smiled and she pulled her hubby closer to her, smiling at him. "Well you better hurry up with that coffee if we ever want to see your pride and joy." She joked, smiling at him.

"Ha, pride and joy. It's just a special project Cher." He laughed and quickly finished off his coffee. "I'm proud of it for sure, but it is nowhere near my pride and joy."

Nanami smiled and finished off her own mug, looking over at him. "Well it's close to your pride and joy." She smiled at him.

"Hmm. Just a little though." He laughed softly and grabbed his boots. "I think you'll love it though. No doubt about that."

"I am not a lazy butt!" He pouted playfully and snatched the keys as they headed out the door and into the car.

"Don't make me turn this car around." He stuck his tongue out at her as he headed towards the winery. "Keep teasing me and you'll have to wait till I release the surprise to hear about it."

Nanami sighed and she shook her head, smiling at him. "Alright then, I would love to tease you away but I still want to hear the surprise."

"Soon enough Cher, soon enough." The winery was nearly half an hour away from town. Ignis's choice of course, he didnt' want the town to be polluted by the winery and didn't want people snooping either, so out farther in the country was the best choice. Not to mention it made the workers much happier. "Ready?"

Nanami's smile stuck through the ride, and she waited on the balls of her feet as she waited for him to arrive. "Of course dummy." she said as she got out of the car.

"The place has grown since you last visited." He smiled happily and looped his arm around her's as he led the way. "I added on some storage space and brewing areas. And a few more fields for more variety too."

Nanami smiled and let his arm loop around hers, pulling her form closer to his. "Hmmm, well it seems it has grown. I like it though. It means you are working hard."

"As hard as I possibly can. You can tell from how little time I tend to take off." He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Aaand by how big my muscles are." He joked and flexed his arms.

Nanami rolled her eyes and looked at her husband. "Don't get full of yourself now dear. You'll go fat." She joked as they walked.

"Pssht! You know I can't get fat, no matter what I try!" He scoffed. "In fact, my description around town is the walking beanpole. And I eat more than entire army whenever I have the chance...I swear my stomach is a black hole."

Nanami shook her head and huddled up to him. "Just don't get any taller, I can't handle more height to live up to." She joked, smiling at him.

"At least that's something else that can't really happen. Unless I get some growth spurt in my later demon years. You don't have to worry about me getting any taller. Although you may want to worry about getting shorter." He teased. Fumbling with the keys for a moment before getting the door open."

Nanami glared at him and leaned to press a few kisses against his neck in retaliation to his comment. "I could get used to torturing you like this." She mumbled into his ear.

"Cher! Not where I work!" He turned bright red as he tried to suppress the laughter. "They already think I'm a teddy bear! Don't give them more fuel to the teasing flames!"

Nanami smiled and she let her other hand found his. "Oh? Well then you better stop teasing me or I will keep doing it." She mumbled into his ear, blowing into it before pulling away.

"Cher!" He mumbled again. His face turning bright red.

"Boss! Hey!" A big, burly looking worker greeted Ignis and Nanami happily. "Aaaah! I see you brought the lovely lady with you today! And it looks like she's givin' ya trouble too. Seeing as your about as red as the wine." He teased. An amused smile appearing on his face as Ignis's face deepened further in color.

"Y-yeah yeah! Whatever." He laughed sheepishly. "I've come to give her a tour of the place! Seeing as she hasn't been here in forever. and has never gotten a chance to taste what we've been working on either."

"Aaah right! Cause o' the little ones." He grinned. "Well I hope you like what you taste here today Miss. Iggy makes nothing but the best!"

Nanami giggled to herself as Ignis turned a lovely shade of crimson, only deepening in color when one of the workers came by and commented on it. "It's nice to be back when I can actually taste the wine." She complemented, looking at Axel and nuzzling into him slightly as she started to look around the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back