• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

Nanami smiled gently and placed a kiss on his lips, before blushing and looking back at the necklace. "Could you help me put it on?" She asked him, gently putting the necklace to her chest and turning around, holding up her hair so he cold clasp the necklace

"Of course." He smiled. Taking the delicate chain. He winced as it burned his hands and smoke rose from his fingertips, but he eventually got it clasped together.

Bamako could smell smoke from behind her and as soon as he was done clasping it, she whipped around and held his hands loosely. "I forgot it was blessed." She mumbled stubbornly, looking at Ignis with a sligh frown.

"I don't mind the pain at all Cher. Not when you look so pretty." He smiled sweetly and let his hands hang loose as she held them. They stung like mad and the tips of his fingers were now charred looking. At least they weren't so bad that they wouldn't heal.

Nanami pursed her lips and shook her head. "It's been so long since something like that hurt you I forgot." She mumbled to herself.

"It's alright Cher, really." He looked down at his blackened finger tips. "It's so minor that it will go away soon enough. And that didn't hurt nearly as much as going to pick it up. Thankfully that priest who cared for me long ago was kind enough to hide most of the items in the church though when I went in."

Nanami sighed gently and set his hands down, looking up at him. "I just hope this doesn't hurt you when i hug you." She said softly, turning his hands over in hers.

"It might sting a little, but I don't mind. It's a good kind of pain." He smiled sweetly. "It will just remind you how happy I made you with it."

Nanami smiled gently and kissed his forehead. "Ready to head out? I am so stuffed i don't know if i could eat anymore." She said, looking at him.

"Me too, surprisingly." He laughed and slid out of the seat so he could help her up. "You can go ahead and wait for me outside, I'm just going to pay the bill real quick and we can head home."

Nanami smiled gently and she nodded, plucking one last strawberry off the cupcake and heading outside to wait for her husband to return.

Ignis made sure to leave a very nice tip for their waiter and paid for their entire meal in cash as well. Earning him big smiles and a pat on the back as he left the restaurant. Looping his arm around Nanami's as he returned to her side. "Hmm. I think it's time we got home and to bed, wouldn't you say Cher? It's been a busy day."

Nanami looked at the door of the restaurant as Ignis came out, and Nanami smiled, looping her arm with his. "Hmm, i would say a good nights rest in our bed is in order." she said, smiling at him. "Always makes you feel better to sleep in your own bed."

"There's no arguing with that." Kissed the side of her head as they walked home. "It's more comfortable and big enough for us lay by eachother's side and talk the night away."

Nanami smiled gently and leaned into Ignis slightly. " And that way I can snuggle all night long, or kick you out if i need too." She joked, smiling at him

"Or I can get away from your sleep kicking." He teased. "I think you should have become a professional kick boxer instead of an acrobat seeing as I probably have some bruises on my legs because of you."

Nanami chuckled softly, looking at him. "I'm sorry, sometimes my dreams involve little snakes trying to tickle my feet!" She said, rolling her eyes.

"That might actually be Dero mon Cheri. You know how much he loves to hide in warm places." The little snake was so old now, but still as spry as ever. Not surprising seeing as he was now to live as long as Ignis did. Something the people at Interpol did as a measure to prevent Ignis from feeding off of people again.

Nanami sighed and shook her head. "Yeah, if he doesn't sneak up on me actually. I don't hate snakes for the record, i just hate it when they touch my feet." She said, looking at him. They soon reached their perfect moonlit house and Nanami waited for him to open the door for the two of them.

"But Cher, he loves your feet." He laughed as he opened the door to their quaint and now moonlight filled house. As soon as Ignis got inside he stripped off his shirt and ruffled his hair up again. Finally out of that restricting sweater.

Nanami looked at Ignis, and she chuckled, smiling at him. "You seriously don't like shirts." She teased, running her hands along his chest before reaching back to ruffle her hair a bit and sigh. "I will have to take the necklace off to sleep or I am afraid i might do damage to you. " She said, starting to take it off.

"Nope. That's why I either never wear them or wear my usual loose silk one half opened." He grinned, tossing the sweater into the clothes hamper as he walked into the bedroom. "I'd be more afraid of accidentally breaking it or loosing it in the sheets. Or course it would be easy for me to find, wherever the burn marks were the necklace was."

((Oh! What if for his next bout of problems, Iggy ends up being gone for a couple of days? Then comes back beaten up badly and with the lipstick stains all over his face, neck and chest.))

Nanami smiled gently and slipped off the necklace, walking into her room to put it away before looking out at Ignis. "Well then let's go."

(Sounds good to me.)

"Alright Cher." Ignis quickly made sure everything was cleaned up, shut off and put away in the house before he stripped down to his boxers and flopped into the soft sheets.

Nanami smiled and changed into her pajamas, smiling as she slid into bed next to Ignis, smuggling her head into the crook of his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back