• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I Will Love You Till The End of Time

"Hmm...then how about the spaghetti? It's simple yet I've heard many great things about it around town. And it comes with free garlic bread sticks." He smiled happily as he glanced over the menu.

Nanami smiled and nodded, tucking her head under his. "Spaghetti sounds great." She said, looking down at the table.

"Are you ready to order Monsieur?" The waiter asked as he brought their drinks to the table.

"Oui." Ignis responded in a cheery tone. "We will haaaave. One large order of the spaghetti please and uh." He stood up to whisper something into his ear and slipped something into their hand. The waiter tried to hide his smile and simply nodded.

"We will have your order out tout suit. Enjoy your evening you two." He bowed quickly before rushing off to send in the order.

Nanami looked up at the waiter, and then at Ignis, raising an eyebrow. "Want to tell me what that was?" She asked him.

"Oooh no. Not to this one at least. You're just going to have to sit there and wonder." He gave her a little teasing pout.

Ignis grinned and leaned forward on the table to poke her nose playfully. He knew she wasn't going to be in a mood like this as soon as the waiter brought out the surprise. But first, their wonderful meal. A large plate of spaghetti was brought out and put between them, there was enough on the plate for them and then some.

Nanami crossed her eyes as he poked her nose, giggling lightly before uncrossing them. Looking at the plate that was brought out, Nanami smiled and picked up a fork. "Smells great." She mumbled, starting to dig in.

"I couldn't agree more." He chuckled. Watching with an amused grin as she uncrossed her eyes. His stomach growled loudly so he picked up a fork and stared digging in before it started scaring the rest of the customers.

Nanami looked at Ignis as she paused her eating, shaking her head and pressing a vaguely saucy kiss to his cheek before continuing to eat.

He scrunched his face up and paused a moment to wipe the sauce off of his face before getting back to chowing down. Rolling up the noodles onto his fork and slurping them down. The meal was so great! Everybody was definitely right, this was the best place in town.

Nanami ate a bit more graceful that Ignis, watching him from the corner of her eye as she chewed slowly. It was great Italian food, and in no time she found herself stuffed to the brim

As usual Ignis near finished the plate for them. Such a slender, but man with the appetite of a black hole. At least that often saved them from having many leftovers at home. "That was superb wasn't it Cheri?"

Nanami was completely full, and she leaned against her date as she let out a breath. "Yeah, really superb it was." She said, almost forgetting about the incident with the waiter.

He smiled contently and leaned into her, sending a sly nod to the waiter. He nodded back and rushed off back to the kitchen. It wasn't long before they emerged with a small silver platter with a few little red velvet cupcakes. All decorated with chocolate frosting in the shape of a rose and strawberries cut into hearts. There was also a little rectangular box fit nicely in between them as well.

"For the lovely mademoiselle." The waiter bowed graciously as he set it in front of her.

Nanami looked from Ignis, to the waiter, and then to the silver platter with cupcakes being set in front of her. "Ignis, oh my god!" She mumbled silently, looking at the food in front of her. "That must have been some conversation, because this looks amazing." she said, picking up one of the cupcakes to try."

"Aaah. Just a little persuasion and bribery." He smiled sheepishly and looked away. His face was a bright shade of red. "Don't forget the other little surprise included with it too." He couldn't wait to see her face when she opened it. It was a pain to get looking just right, but it was a lovely white gold necklace with little birds on it. And on each of those was the name of one of their little ones and their birth stones as well. He paid so much for it, but it was completely worth it.

Nanami looked over at Ignis, and then back at the tray. She wasn't sure what to expect form the box, and she swallowed, cleaning her face of frosting before slowly pulling the box towards her and opening it up. Nanami thought she might cry from joy. Unable to speak the words for what she was seeing in front of her, Nanami stared at the jewelry and then at Ignis. "You did. Oh my gosh Ignis is beautiful." she said, gently taking it out of the box.

"I even had it blessed, for y'know...good luck and because I know things like that give you strength. Just like our family." The red in his cheeks deepened. "It hurt like Hell to carry home, but was worth every penny." He lifted his hands to examine the bandages all over his palms and fingers. At least now she knew the reason behind one of his various injuries.

Nanami looked at him, and then the necklace, setting it down gently before wrapping him in the tightest hug she could give, letting out a shaky breath of happiness. "Thank you so much cher." she whispered gently, holding him close. "It means the world to me."

"I'm glad you like it. You mean the world to me, so it's only the least I can do." He choked out. She had him in a death grip of a hug, but he wasn't going to fight this one at all.

Nanami hugged Ignis for a while longer before she realized she was squeezing the life out of him and quickly backed off. "Sorry Cher, I didn't mean to suffocate you."

"It's okay. I don't mind one bit." He replied with a smile, as he took in some gasps of air. "As long as I know you're happy I'm just fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back