• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
that moment when Yuta was calling her little lady/girl, not because of her height but cause he has an old man soul, he was 43 when he was a human and now he is 27, so total it is 70. his soul is 70 years old.
every single one of you is a youngling to him. even though in this life he is only like second oldest of the group.
i like it

that moment when Yuta was calling her little lady/girl, not because of her height but cause he has an old man soul, he was 43 when he was a human and now he is 27, so total it is 70. his soul is 70 years old.
every single one of you is a youngling to him. even though in this life he is only like second oldest of the group.
i like it

Oh I figured, but she has a short fuse if she thinks someone is mentioning her height

as we are already 8 pages deep here i think it would be better to leave it here.
especially since i know Rctic isn't really a fan of using discord for ooc.

Didnt really mention Ziran because it wasnt much interaction for that instance.

Also even where it says "any pronouns", Asa is still kind of uncomfortable being called Sir or Madam. Like brother, sister, uncle, aunt or cousin would be more appropriate because they are more personal and Asa views the clan more like a family.

yep holiday prep all the way but i should be free after 20th. cause before that writing the post will be slow slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back