• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
honestly i have no ideas on what to write in this rp anymore. it seems my well of ideas for this rp has run dry. so I will have to sadly say I'm leaving.

It was another demon to though that I do remember
Only one I have like that is "Is the Demon Lord a Myth?" however we don't play demons there. Rather it takes place in a world that hasn't seen a demon lord in hundreds of years and the theocratic state the roleplay takes in is not taking any warnings or prophecies of a new demon lord emerging seriously.

Umm I really liked the premise and the characters but I also felt a bit burned out tbh. If me posting like once a month wasn't obvious 😭

I will put up a recruiting post later today. But I have had a demon roleplay dwelling for some time. Its a fantasy post apocalyptic setting with possible isekai/reincarnation. It would be basically humans won the war against the demons and basically committed genocide including sabotaging the fertility of the soil.

I will put up a recruiting post later today. But I have had a demon roleplay dwelling for some time. Its a fantasy post apocalyptic setting with possible isekai/reincarnation. It would be basically humans won the war against the demons and basically committed genocide including sabotaging the fertility of the soil.

Interesting

It might have helped with having ooc being there. But I personally like doing group rps on rpn instead so I don't think it would have helped 😭

Same, I’ve left several group rps on discord because they’ve essentially forgotten about me despite interacting with my character. They’d just move on and never say anything.

Since no one is biting in the recruitment thread, we could try to continue with three people.

However since it is going slow with my rps, I am going to write up my other roleplay idea.

Basically it is a bunch of villains are isekai'd to a world to redeem themselves, but they who have been called demons in their past lives literally are reborn as demons. Their new lives turn out fine at first and they at first dont remember their old lives, however during a genocidal war against the demons, their village is attacked and their past memories return in that moment. Whether they change and become monsters due to the memories or remain with the new personalities in their new lives and utilize the knowledge from their past lives for good purposes is up to them.

Basically the demon world in their new lives is at some point almost completely destroyed and only a few villages that are struggling to survive remain. The premise would be either "rebuild, better, more advanced, beyond the current tech and defend" or "get revenge".

So a similar premise to this one, but the reincarnates were genuinely evil in their past lives and a deity told them they were in the wrong. You can also just be morally mislead in your past life and realize through the deity just how bad your actions were.

Interesting
I already have an idea for a character who was creepy and obsessive in her past life (and was called a witch) and in her new life after regaining memories ends up becoming slightly so but not as bad as before. And if someone wants to play her assistant who betrayed her but then was betrayed themself and executed with her, it would be awesome.

Idea with the assistant would be that my character had kidnapped someone to experiment on and eventually turned them into her assistant who still did a lot of bad things voluntarily but is kind of scared that my character was reborn in the new world too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back