• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I don’t know what else to do with Soreiel and Beezle, except to have them go talk to the Sharphorn clan chief

I can post again tomorrow probably. I've been having a nice finals hell week 😭

yes i am but im busy at the moment and having writers block for this rp.

Should we soon do the event where it becomes apparent that the characters want to leave their current lives behind until they at least kill a bunch of human soldiers? Like it would be that the humans managed to use a complex magic circle with the sacrifice use of more than a dozen mages, resulting in a destructive magic attack that kills hundreds of demon soldiers, collapsing like a couple kilometer stretch of frontline, allowing the human soldiers to push forward into frontline villages, massacring and pillaging entire demon villages before the frontline can stablize again. And due to the war being a war of defense for the demons because the humans want to basically genocide the demons, there is no option for a surrender or ceasefire, (plus the demons arent spineless). Due to that event, many demon nations loosen restrictions on recruitment and also allow private military companies, militias and adventurer battalions to join the fight.

So the group can possibly join the fight as a militia or an adventurer battalion.

Also merry christmas and happy holidays.

hmm we could do that. but the timing when to do it needs to be right, like right now or a day after this one in the rp.

Should we soon do the event where it becomes apparent that the characters want to leave their current lives behind until they at least kill a bunch of human soldiers? Like it would be that the humans managed to use a complex magic circle with the sacrifice use of more than a dozen mages, resulting in a destructive magic attack that kills hundreds of demon soldiers, collapsing like a couple kilometer stretch of frontline, allowing the human soldiers to push forward into frontline villages, massacring and pillaging entire demon villages before the frontline can stablize again. And due to the war being a war of defense for the demons because the humans want to basically genocide the demons, there is no option for a surrender or ceasefire, (plus the demons arent spineless). Due to that event, many demon nations loosen restrictions on recruitment and also allow private military companies, militias and adventurer battalions to join the fight.

So the group can possibly join the fight as a militia or an adventurer battalion.

Also merry christmas and happy holidays.

I would so yes, especially since Soreiel is kinda already working towards said private army type thing, lol

not right now right now, but rp wise it needs to be within a week of the rp time to make sense, hell it could even happen on the wedding day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back