• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She shook her head. “Oh… yes… my husband… to just sit with us… and enjoy having a moment. They say the newborn stage is over way too quick.” She smiled, kissing his cheek when he sat down

Eddie smiled happily and sat with her kissing her temple gently "You are amazing you know that? I can't believe we had a baby."

“Well… I had a baby… you almost passed out.” She smiled, getting her to swap sides and just leaned back against him. “I’m surprised Gareth hasn’t busted our door down alrea-“ she got cut off by the doorbell ringing and just smiled. “That’ll probably be Henderson.” She smiled tiredly.

Eddie laughed some and nodded "Fair enough." He murmured before kissing her gently. He got up quickly when he heard the door and opened it just as fast. He opened his arms wide and hugged Dustin tightly "Hendersen!" He said happily before leading him in

Carmen smiled and watched him come into the living room. “Hey Dustin… she’s almost done feeding… we wanted to wait til you got here to tell you.” She smiled, passing her over to Eddie once she was finished so he could burp her and she could get sorted and she let Eddie tell him the news about her name.

Dustin grinned as he saw the little girl, taking a seat on the bean bag. “Tell me what?” He asked, “aw great she likes my blanket.” He chuckled.

Eddie smiled happily as he took her and burped her. Once she was done he handed her over to Dustin "Well her name of course. We went with Julia Dusty Munson." He said proudly smiling wider as Dustin looked at them in shock "Was also thinkin she could refer to you as Uncle Dustin or Dusty, if you don't mind."

Carmen smiled as he started tearing up. “Had to include our favorite kids name in the actual kids name.” She smiled a little, getting up carefully to go use the restroom.

Eddie smiled happily at him and watched Carmen head to the restroom "Dude I'm going on tour with Metallica too!" He said happily as he grabbed his camera and took some photos of them together

“Yeah yeah yeah I’m here for the kid Eddie.” He chuckled when carmen came out.

She stepped over to him and pat his chest. “I’m proud of you for that one babe. Hey Dustin I’m gonna go ahead and put her down for now. Blankets are in the cupboard, you know how the pull out works.” She smiled, taking her back and going to get her settled in their room after moving her Moses basket in there for the night

Eddie gave a small frown but smiled proudly when Carmen told him she was proud. He kissed her and Julia goodnight before he went to the kitchen to grab something to drink "You want something to drink?" He asked to Dustin

He nodded and asked for a coke, taking it happily. “Mike says congrats. And Lucas…. I can’t believe you’re a dad man. It’s weird.” He grinned. “Where did Julia come from?” He asked him, never great at reading the room.

Eddie smiled bringing him a drink before sitting down "Yeah it feels weird man, but yet its amazing." He said happily before taking a sip of his drink. He noticably tensed when he asked about the name "Its uh...it was my mother's name." He said quietly

He nodded then and coughed awkwardly. “I should uh… get some rest. Gonna be helping you guys with chores all day tomorrow.” He smiled some and nodded to him before going to sort out the pull out couch.

Carmen was up the next day, rocking Julia in the kitchen while the coffee brewed and Ed had gone out for some breakfast for them, smiling over at Dustin. “Hey… everything okay last night? He seemed really tense this morning. You know how he gets… he’s probably coming back high as a kite.” She rolled her eues

Dustin woke up and gave a small smile seeing Carmen. He got up and shrugged some pouring himself some coffee once ready "I asked where you got Julia's name from. He said it was his mom's...I didn't know it was a sore spot but I dropped it once I saq his reaction." He explained

She sighed a little but nodded. “He barely even talks to me about her…. Wayne told me once. You know his dad is in prison and useless but the reason he’s in there is he killed her… Eddie was in the next room and heard the whole thing, had to go out and find her dead.” She told him slowly, getting her coffee and went to set her down to do a diaper change.

Dustin frowned deeply and shook his head as he listened "Damn....I had no idea." He said before sipping at his drink "I wouldn't have said anything." He said before sighing "I'll make sure not to bring it up again. Do you need any help with anything?" He asked smilimg as Zep nudged up against him "Oh hey there Zep, how are you doing?"

She smiled some and shook her head. “You could help Ed with groceries when he gets back. Putting them away. And try to convince him to go to practice. I could really do with him not risking this record deal but you know how stubborn he can be.” She smiled a little.

Dustin smiled a bit and gave her a salute "Yes ma'am. You can count on me." He said before giving her a toothy grin "How are things out here? Ed was telling me some people were being creeps about you being pregnant."

She shrugged a little and lifted up Julia once she had dressed again , cradling her close "It's not California which was the original plan... But we'll probably be ending up in Chicago at some point in the near future if this record takes off... It's good, I think it's gonna be loved." She smiled, kissing her little head and looked up seeing the front door swing open smiling at Eddie walking in with the groceries "Speak of the devil and he shall appear." She murmured, frowning when he didn't seem to be in a better mood from last night still

Eddie swung the door open when he got there frowning some "Morning." He muttered to everyone before going to put the groceries away while Dustin went down to get the rest. He quickly put the cold stuff up before he gave gimmy hands towards Julia "Let me hold her."

She smiled a little and handed her over, watching her staring up at him, "You want some coffee? It's still hot." She told him, getting up and going to get changed into at least some clean comfy clothes, "We gotta take her to register her birth tomorrow." She told him as she came back out, seeing he was sat on the couch just staring at her, leaving them to it for now,.

Eddie sat staring down at his daughter finding comfort and grounding in her. He thanked Dustin as he brought in the groceries and gave a heavy sigh when he tried getting him to practice "Carmen needs me here man,Julia too."

-3 months-
Carmen had been taking Hulia for a walk around the block while the boys were doing sound check in the arena, wandering back into the green room again though to find Eddie sat back against the couch talking to Gareth about the show, “Ed… I’m a little worried.” She told him, getting their little girl out the buggy and taking her over to him.

Eddie sat back on the couch in the green room sipping on some water while he chatted with Gareth. He smiled at Carmen as she came in but gave her a very concerned look as she passed Julia over "Whats wrong babe?" He asked while tickling his little girls belly trying to make her laugh

She sighed a little and got him to stop distracting her, “look… Julia! Julia!” She called loudly right near her and frowned when she wasn’t reacting to the noise at all. “Baby girl!” She was trying with her voice and clicking but there was no reaction from her. “I don’t know if she can hear us.” She mumbled frowning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back