• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

She just nodded and watched him, eventually moving to take another towel and start drying him off. “You stink.” She smiled a little, wrapping herself around him tightly though still and burying her face into his neck “How did it go?” She mumbled

Eddie dried himself off and put his hair up into a messy bun so that it was off his neck and out of her face "It was amazing! They actually sang along with the songs!" He said happily as he held her to him.

She smiled and nodded, squeezing him tightly. “That’s really good.” She murmured, “I want you to shower when we get back to the hotel then if you’re lucky I’ll still be awake and I can enjoy every piece of you.” She mumbled into his skin, trying to do everything at the minute and she was running out of steam.

He smiled some and nodded kissing the top of her head "I'm thinking more along the lines of showering and cuddling you all night long. Because I think we both need a good nights sleep." He murmured softly seeing how tired she looked

She just nodded and sighed a little. “Alright… you can rail me tomorrow night, little goodbye present, fuck my brains out.” She rambled tiredly not paying attention to who was in the room while she finally got up and grabbed Julia’s carrier, heading to the hotel with him.

Eddie looked over and laughed a bit when he noticed the rest of his team coming "Alright babe time to go!" He said happily before saluting the guys and going out with her

She had hated saying goodbye to Eddie at the airport but the worst part was him saying goodbye to Julia at the gate, feeling awful that she was taking her away but they both needed to be at home for the last few weeks of the tour. She’d been perfectly well behaved on the plane which concerned carmen even more about her ears and the two were soon settled back in their apartment together, getting used to her routine on her own but making sure she kept Eddie up to date about everything, eventually calling him up a week before they were scheduled to come back and finish the tour in Indy. She had been crying since they got home and when she heard his cheerful voice answer the phone it just had her break down more.

Eddie didn't want them to leave when it was time. He practically begged Carmen to stay but saying goodbye Julia was somehow harder. As he continued on tour things got a little easier, the shows helped distract him but he still missed his girls dearly. He smiled wide as he called Carmen on the day of Julia's appointment "Hey beautiful." He said happily but frowned deeply when he heard her crying "Carmen? Baby whats wrong? Is Julia okay?"

She just kept crying for a solid couple of minutes before finally calming down enough to talk. “She can’t hear us. At all…. They want her back in for a couple more tests in a few weeks but just to see why.”
She mumbled, sniffling as she wiped her eyes, “she’s asleep right now.” She mumbled just watching her.

Eddie frowned staying on the line as he listened to her cry. He felt his heart drop when she finally told him what was wrong and gave a heavy sigh "Everything else is okay?" He asked trying to keep himself calm for her

She just nodded. “Yeah, she’s perfectly healthy far as they can tell, she just can’t hear.” She told him quietly, “listen, I’ve still got the sitter for next week but I’ll bring her over to the venue in the morning. We can cancel baby group.” She mumbled.

Eddie nodded some giving a small smile "I can't wait for you to see. We got something awesome planned." He said before giving a small sigh "Hey Carmen? Everything is going to be okay, okay? I promise you." He said softly before hearing Gareth call for him "I gotta go babe, but I'll call you later okay?"

She smiled a little hearing his reassurances. “Alright. Be safe. We love you. One week.” She murmured down the line and hung up going to get some chores done before she woke up again. The week went by excruciatingly slow until finally it was the morning of the show and she was getting Julia all ready to go out in the unusually hot weather they were having for March, taking her in a taxi and going straight to the venue, thanking the security that let her in the back and just made her way through the halls to get to the green room while they were unloading the vans “Delivery for a Mr. Munson of two very impatient girls.” She smiled seeing the back of him.

Eddie was bent over opening a box getting ready to set up. The past week had been too slow, he missed his girls dearly and just wanted them in his arms. Plus with the news on Julia he was worrying about that too. He perked up when he heard a woman's voice behind him and quickly turned around "There are my girls!" He exclaimed before running over to them and hugged both of them as tightly as he could

She smiled but sighed a little as it made Julia jump because she couldn’t see him while she was facing carmens back and soon she was sobbing and crying “oh baby… daddy didn’t mean to.” She coaxed, carefully passing her over to him so he could comfort her and she could see it was him, smiling when she immediately turned to bawling into his shoulder, scrunching up to him. “Oh someone missed their dad.” She smiled, going to say hi to the others as well.

Eddie gasped as he scared Julia and quickly took her in his arms "Oh my princess, I'm so sorry." He cooed bouncing her gently smiling as she recognized it was him and curled into him immediately "Oh I missed you too." He murmured kissing the top of her head repeatedly

She smiled and waved bye to everyone while they headed out the back door to go get breakfast together as a family quick. “She missed you. So have I.” She murmured watching him carry her “you want me to take your suitcase home with me on the way back?” She asked him

Eddie said by to everyone before going out with Carmen. He nodded happily "I've missed you too, so very much." He murmured kissing her gently "Yeah sounds great, and the babysitter is still good?" He asked

She smiled watching him knowing she probably looked exhausted and scruffy but she didn’t care right now. “Yeah she’s still good. She’s really lovely, Sarah recommended her. Said she could work if I wanna go back to work soon and she can have Julia while she has Sarah’s kids.” She smiled, walking into the pancake place they loved.

Eddie listened to her and gave a small nod "That sounds great, I'm glad she is such a nice lady." He murmured as he walked in with her. He could see how tired she looked,but she was still gorgeous to him "You sleeping okay?" He asked softly

She nodded and yawned a little. “Same as I always have. Just been busier. The apartment is a mess by the way, toys everywhere in the lounge.” She mumbled watching him, letting him get in all the baby time he needed with her before they had to leave and she let him cuddle her again one more time. “Say bye daddy, see you tomorrow.” She smiled taking her home and wasted the rest of the day before finally starting to get ready for the show, leaving the babysitter with a list of numbers etc. and finally headed out, opting to go on foot to the venue that evening.

Eddie nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "I'll be home soon enough to help you." He said softly before he went on with breakfast. By the evening he stood back stage frowning when he didn't see Carmen at all. He thought maybe she was running a bit late but he hoped she could see him actually perform on stage with Metallica. After the show had completely ended and Carmen was still not there he started to freak out. He was hopeful thaf she had fallen asleep and that was it.

The cops were waiting for him in the green room after the show, “Edward Munson? We’d like you to come with us please.” One told him frowning and waited til he had a towel and was following them to a more private room. “Your wife is a Carmen Munson yes?” He asked, “just answer the question first… okay you’re gonna want to come with us. Your wife was involved in a car accident. Driver mounted the pavement and ran into her. She’s stable but critical but we can take you down there if you like.” He told him carefully.

Eddie frowned as he saw the cops wondering what this was about. He grabbed a towel and gave a nod "whats this about?." He questioned frowning as they continued asking "Yeah thats my wife." He said frowning more as they took him to a more private area. He sat down in disbelief and nodded some "Yes....yes take me there immediately." He said not even getting his things

They took him straight there, a few people getting photos of him getting in the cop car but that wasn’t their priority right now. The older guy took him inside and straight through to the room she was in, bruised all over with a few broken ribs, grazes all over one side of her face and a broken arm, seeing him come in and trying to reach for him

“I told them it was too much fuss, I could have called you myself. They’re just worried about internal bleeding.” She mumbled downplaying it a lot like she’d been drilled into doing since she was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back