• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš πšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš πš‹πšžπš›πš—] Genshin Craving

Juniperz

Magic Eight Ball
1652929317435.png

Hello there! I am Juniper! You're local Insomniac, always on the quest for some roleplays! (β—ΛƒΜΆα—œΛ‚ΜΆβ—)ノ”
I go by She/They. I am in EST time, I do ocxcc double-ups for fandoms! I love love the manga TBHK, I adore Yashiro and Hanako's relationship.I don't ghost! I might go poof for a bit, but, I love many other fandoms. Hence this request! I'm in college for an English major, although as of now I am on summer break. Leaving me some time! All be it, not the most time, as between my family, s/o, and health issues I can tend to be a bit slow! I also love to talk OOC, make playlists, send tiktoks, make friends and etc!

My writing can tend to vary, depending on the scene and etc, but, it tends to be 500-1000 words! I've been roleplaying since I was 9- though I didn't understand much of anything about it back then.

I'm looking for partners over 18+ and LGBTQ friendly!!

1652930294816.png
18+ Only! Due to my age it feels odd to write with someone too much younger than me.
I suppose how I write is semi Adcanved lit to Novella?
No Godmoding!
No controling my OC!
Give my side as much effort as yours please! I will do the same as well! I get quite invested in other peoples OCS / Parings.
Not much bothers me theme wise, so, if you have any triggers let me know please!
I tend to babble! So please talk OOC with me! If I talk to much at some point- just let me know! I tend to get excited.

1652930560649.png

Fandoms!
* = Craving!

Genshin Impact. * Really want to do, unsure of love interest tho.
Heziou craving. Maybe Ayato?

BNHA.
Shigaraki*. Tamaki. (OC WIP.)
I have experince playing Bakugou, All might, Eraser head.

Yu-Gi-Oh.
Yami Bakura*.
Have experince with Kaiba, Atem, and Joey!

1652930855873.png

Please PM me if you want to roleplay any of these with me!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back