• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I want sticky sweet (Romance)

Truff

One Thousand Club
Oh man I have been craving some romance. The kind where they fall very slowly and have moments that make me squeal when I read your reply. Romance that has to work around hard problems but still prevails. Even angsty shit, I want that shit.

BEFORE WE GET TO THE PAIRINGS!
  • Please be able to write 2-4 paragraphs per reply! I love long replies.
  • I prefer to play female characters. I get bored with just male, but I will gladly double. I do play males well, so no worries there.
  • No mary-sues, perfect characters. Gimme some faults
  • Reply at least every few days please! I hate getting super into an rp and having to wait forever.
  • Help me build a fun plot around this romance! I'm totally down to brainstorm

PAIRINGS (Stars means I'm craving)

Unlikely soulmate x unlikely soulmate
Bad girl/boy x good girl/boy ***
Bad girl/boy x bad girl/boy ***
Rich x poor
Popular x nerd
Jock x unpopular
Online friends
Villain x hero
Celebrity x Fan
Nerd x model

And any other pairings you'd like to throw at me!

Last edited:
Would you want to start a bad girl/boy and bad girl/boy with me? It would be my first RP on this site and in over a year. I'd love to start out with something sweet/sappy/sometimes sad. :3 Message me? :)

I'm kinda sorta squealing already because you seem like the perfect partner, and romance will forever be my soft spot--combine the two, and, BOOM, heaven. I'd be down for poor x rich! Love to hear what you have in mind, and definitely look forward to getting that PM if you're willing! c:

Truff Truff

Last edited:
Hey I would love to try bad girl/boy x good girl/boy, popular x nerd, or even Villain x hero if you’d like. PM if you’re still looking for people and interested.

Vampire x human (YES!!! If I could be the human)!
Bad girl/boy x good girl/boy (hell yeah)
Bad girl/boy x bad girl/boy (double yeah)
Rich x poor *** (done this before! So ready!!!)
Popular x nerd *** (you're just speaking my language in all of these)
Online friends (actually sounds super fun!)
Villain x hero*** (totes)

Wanna Go?

I'd love to do rich x poor and bad boy x good girl! I'd also love to hear your ideas and maybe we can find a way to combine it and double up ^^

I'd love to do one of these pairs:

Bad girl/boy x good girl/boy ***
Bad girl/boy x bad girl/boy ***

And would also prefer to double! We can figure out plots and all the details together! Shoot me a message or lemme know and I'll write you (:

Little Little I unfortunately am doing two other rich x poor rps. If any of the other pairings interest you, message me

pointmango pointmango if we can come up with a unique plot, message me!

Ducky_Princess Ducky_Princess I would like either bad x bad or online friends. Message me

@Lunaa see little's mention

sunflower sunflower we gotta come up with a unique plot to get me interested. Message me

Sorry it took so long to get back, I don't get notifications for this thread

I'm interested in Online Friends, I've had a plot for this one a few times :) If you were interested, though I'm interested to hear what you have in mind!

Would you be interested in a university prof x student?

and I'm really really interested in unlikely soulmate :) Do you have plot ideas?

what eras do you play in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Modern?

Do you roleplay in here or out-site?

mkuchiha mkuchiha Message me

PoppySeed PoppySeed I would mostly be interested in Online Friends or unlikely soulmates. I rp on this site and usually in a modern setting, but can be talked into another setting. I'm not interested in prof x student

I... I don't know why but i've seen you online a few times. I just want to rp with you :)
I am down to do any of the rps (besides the supernatural ones haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back