• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I See That Bad Moon Rising

Angel frowned some but nodded "Lemme go talk to her, she tells me everything... Eh don't look at me like that, you worry too much that's why she talks to me instead." He nudged him some and headed downstairs.

Carmen was finishing off on what was now a brunch and smiled over at Angel "Hey, he fall asleep again?" She asked him, passing him a coffee.

Jon waited out in the hall sighing heavily and running a hand through his hair, worried sick about her now if she was pregnant, scared to death of what could happen now.

EZ frowned more and gave a glare at the mentiom of his mate talking to his brother. He gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Alright." He mumbled starting to drift off

Angel made his way out after EZ had fallen asleep. He gave a small nod to Carmen watching as she cooked for everyone "Whats going on? He told me about your vision." He muttered

Max came out a few minutes later with three tests in her hand "I can't....I can't look at them." She admitted before handing them over to him. She was scared of the outcome, all of her past trauma and fear from loosing their first child had hit her like a freight train while she was in there.

Carmen shrugged a bit "I got a vision when we got here about him on the floor dying.... And I mean never coming back to me no matter how hard we try kind of dying.. It's still real fuzzy, but that Jon guy is there and so is his mate... And we have a baby... And she's being taken away and that's all I can see right now but it's not clear at all." She explained to him "I'm scared Angel, I know in my gut we are where we're supposed to be but I can't lose Zeke." She muttered rubbing at her face.

Jon frowned some and took them off of her, looking at each one and sighing a little, "You can open your eyes you know.... You're pregnant." He told her quietly and set them on the countertop, staring down at her, a little annoyed at himself that he'd let his guard dowm while she was in heat and given in to his primal intincts

Max looked at him in a bit of shock before she grabbed the tests and looked them over "Pregnant....Jon we're going to be parents." She said softly letting a few happy tears fall before she finally caught his gaze. She could tell he wasn't happy and that killed her inside "You're not happy about this..."

Angel listened to her and frowned a bit before running a hang over his face and sighing heavily "You're not gonna loose him. I won't let shit like that happen. Let me talk to Jon....I used to know his pack fairly well." He muttered

She just nodded and frowned some "Alright.... Oh god do I wanna know how?" She muttered, rubbing a hand through her hair and watching him some, shaking her head as she watched him grin "Nope, definitely don't.... I'm gonna take him some food." She smiled a little and took the tray of bagels with bacon and eggs up to their room, gently nudging EZ awake.

Jon frowned shaking his head "Not particularly... I'll relax when I know they and you are both safe.... I should have been more careful though. I should have kept you at arms length more." He muttered.

Max frowned more and shook her head some "At arms length? Did you never want another child?" She asked quietly letting a few tears fall before she turned away and started to walk off

EZ grunted softly as she woke him up. He smiled softly seeing her face and sat up some "Hey beautiful...did I fall asleep?" He asked softly

"Yeah, Angel just left to go talk to them... Apparently he used to know them... I got you bagels, bacona dn eggs, whatever you don't eat I'll have okay?' She smiled, "If you're up for it we should take a walk around the yard." She suggested quietly.

Jon frowned grabbing at her arm "Don't walk away from me... Is there anything good that ever comes out of you being pregnant? You tell me are you celebrating this?!" He snapped at her some more.

Max glared at his and tugged her arm out of his grip "No I guess not because for some reason I can't fucking pure happieness around you! Its been nearly 9 years Jon! 9 years and I am finally ready to move past it and to have a normal life with you! To start a family with you!" She yelled standing tall to him "But everytime I even mention a baby or a child you shoot me down, EVERY time."

Ez gave a nod and smiled some at her "That sounds good." He murmured sitting up some before he took the food eating it slowly

Jeff went to argue with her some more but they heard the doorbell ring and he tensed a little, letting go of her and watched as she headed for the door, shaking his head some and went to lock himself in his study.

Angel was stood by the front door having followed the trail they left from checking on EZ the previous day, waiting patiently until he saw Max open the door and just stood there stupidly, staring at her in silence. He hadn't really thought about it up until right now but.... it had been so long since he'd seen either of them and they'd been so close before "Hey stranger.... how you doing?"

Carmen smiled and nodded pecking his cheek, "What did you and Angel talk about?" She asked him, sitting next to him and sipping at her tea

Max heard the door bell and quickly made her way to the door and as far away as possible from Jon. She went wide eyed when she saw Angel at the door and immediately wrapped her arms around him hygging him tight "Angel my god its been too long!" She said happily. She had forgiven him years ago for about what happened but she knew Jon was still sore about it.

EZ shrugged some "I gave him the run down on whats been happening since we go here. Your dream included." He mumbled

Angel smiled a little and wrapped his arms around her as well once he relaxed, "Hey.... Yeah... really fuckin' long.... I'm an alpha now, took over five years ago... Does uh.... Did.... Max did you know the guy Jon almost killed a couple days ago is my little brother?" He muttered a little. In all honesty Angel was a little pissed that Jon had never matured past the violence first, question later mentality. IT was what sent them both into hiding in the first place.

Carmen frowned some and nodded "They're not dreams.... Dreams are nice.... Dreams are about you and me on a beach in Fiji, sipping margaritas and having sex on the beach." She winked at him and smiled, "He seemed pretty shaken when we mentioned Jon.... There must be some history there.... They were running round similar packs weren't they?" She muttered. The Reyes brothers rarely tried to get other people to connect the dots, Angel especially you either loved him or you hated him and their pack didn't walways want his bachelor ways tied to their pack, nor did Angel usually want EZ's past tied to his either

Max pulled back some and gave a deep frown shaking her head some "No...I don't think so. I know I didn't recognize him." She said softly looking gim over a bit "Alpha suits you well, as I knew it would." She murmured before she stepped back "Well come in please, have a drink." She said softly

EZ gave a nod and frowned some more "Yeah I saw that...their packs probably knew one another or something." He mumbled not really trying to think to hard on it for the moment

Angel frowned some "Uh huh.... Where is he?" He asked her, "Max I'm not here to chat and catch up... I'm here to give Jon a message.... Back off. They are trying their best and if I so much as hear a sliver on the grapevine that he's been trying to hurt my brother's pack then there will be hell to pay... Why are you still putting up with him?" He muttered "I'm in town for a few days, long as EZ heals well, I'll come catch up tomorrow alright?" He muttered and shook his head

Carmen nodded and sighed a little "I think we forget how small our world can be.... Come on then... Let's get you out for some fresh air." she murmured, helping him up and onto his feet, supporting him down the stairs but eventually got him outside and took his hand, walking slow for his benefit.

Max frowned as he threatened them and stood up glaring some "We won't hurt him....his boys attacked me while in heat. Jon was only protecting me." She explained before she saw him out "I'll see you around Angel." She murmured before she closed the door and went to sit in the living room.

EZ gave a small nod and grunted as he started to get up. He made his way down with her and walked slowly into the backyard "I feel like an old man walking this slow." He joked looking at her some "Do you want to try for a baby after I heal up?"

She shook her head "Not until the dust settles from everything... And you're not an old man baby, you just got your ass handed to you by an old man.' She teased him, kissing him softly and winked at him, "I'm sorry that was just too easy to pass up." She told him, walking with him some more and keeping him close to her to help support his weight a little.

Jon frowned as he came downstairs having had a shower to cool down and sighed a little, still in just a towel "I'm sorry.... I'm just.... I am terrified of one thing and one thing only MAx.... losing you." HE told her seriously, "And having pups hasn't really been our strong suit so far... I just don't want you to get hurt so I'm sorry I yelled at you.... I do want a family with you, I always have but.... The getting it is the stressful part."

Max looked over at Jon as he came into the room ans gave a small sigh whem she listened to what he had to say. She got up and made her way over to him cupping his face "I know baby...I'm scared too...but we have to face our fears in order to move past them." She said softly before she kissed him gently "You aren't going to loose me okay? I promise."

EZ rolled his eyes and gave a small laugh "Oh shush you." He murmured while he kept on walking with her leaning on her for some support "I'll be back to 100% soon babe, I promise."

Jon sighed heavily and just held onto her "Alright.." HE mumbled, not in the mood to pick another argument "Who was at the door?" He asked her quietly, swaying with her a little, still just in his towel and sighing quietly.

Carmen smiled some shaking her head "Don't rush baby... Look if you were human you'd probably be dead right now or just starting to begin to heal.... Be thankful you're a were." She murmured, pecking his cheek, sitting on the porch with him once they got back to the house, holding him tightly, "This is meant to be our little corner of the world this town... I can just feel it." She smiled tiredly looking down into the valley and seeing the main part of town tucked away

Max swayed with him a bit and gave a small sigh "It was Angel.....apparently the alpha is his little brother." She murmured "He said we need to back off of them." She said softly

EZ sat with her and gave a nod smiling happily "Yeah I feel the same way." He said softly to her giving a small sigh "I think we should try to make peace with Bernthal, it'll be the only way for us to live here happily." He explained quietly to her

She sighed heavily and held onto him, resting her head against his good side "That's if we can make peace with him and he's not gone psycho completely." she muttered, glancing over and seeing Angel coming back, "Have a good chat with them?" She asked, standing up to go get the three of them a drink but didn't even make it to the back door before a sharp pain ripped through her head again and she yelled out, dropping to the floor and blacking out as another one hit her, this time clear as day, and she had begun seizing on the floor.

Jon frowned some and pulled away from her "Angel? He can go fuck himself. He didn't wanna help when we really needed it." He muttered and glared at the floor "Next time he tries to come here I'll deal with him." he muttered "But that makes an interesting development... You remember what he used to say about him... Him and his mate both have a little extra something.... She gets visions of what's gonna happen." He muttered "You wanna just get a pizza for dinner?" He asked her quietly, running his fingers through her hair and trying to distract himself with the stress of it all. For the first time in his life he had started getting a few grey streaks and he knew it was all down to the stress

Max frowned some and sighed heavily "Pizza sounds fine, but I think we should make peace with them babe. It'll help us." She murmured before she kissed him gently and yanked the towel from his waist "Come get me!!" She yelled as she ran off laughing to the room

Angel shook his head a bit and gave a small sigh "Not great, I need to talk with them more tomorrow." He mumbled before he sat across from his brother. He smiled as Carmen came back but frowned seeing her drop to the floor "Shit! Jonny!!" He yelled rushing over to her quick amd looking her over.

Jon groaned a little "Oh you're gonna get it now!" He yelled and took off after her, grabbing her round the waist once he caugh tup and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her up to their room again.

Carmen came around a few hours later with her head in EZ's lap, frowning some as she tried to remember what happened but she leeaned into him some more, "Zeke... What's... What happened?" She mumbled, the last thing she remembered was being on the back porch and Angel getting back

Mac squealed happily as he picked her up and took her to the room "Well don't tease me with just wearing a towel!" She said happily beforr he dropped her on the bed "I love you."

EZ frowned softly as he watched her start to wake up "You had a seizure babe, a bad one." He said quietly

Carmen frowned a little and tried to sit up but felt EZ keeping her down "No I wanna... I was confused.... It's not.... It's not our baby." She mumbled a little incoherently, still trying to get up but she grumbled as she kept being pushed back down by her mate "What are you doing?" She muttered

He chuckled and climbed on top of her, keeping her arms pinned "You're lucky I love you too." He teased, kissing her softly ... He pulled her into his side when they were finished and sighed quietly, keeping her back to his chest and gently tracing patterns on ehr stomach "You really think it's gonna work out this time?" He asked her

EZ listened to her and frowned more "What do you mean it wasn't our baby?" He asked before he pushed her to keep layibg down "Babe you need to stay down, you hit your head pretty hard." He murmured giving a heavy sigh

Max lay next to him and gave a small smile when he traced patterns on her stomach "Yeah I think its going to be great." She said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back