• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I See That Bad Moon Rising

Carmen frowned shaking her head "No I don't wanna." She muttered, still tryna get up "EZ stop." She mumbled, still really out of it "Not our baby. Their baby... I don't know.." She trailed off though and lay there staring at the ceiling as she stopped responding to EZ until she ended up having a second seizure there in his lap with Angel trying to help him.

Jon nodded and sighed quietly, kissing her head "Okay... We just gotta be careful" He mumbled, holding her protectively close and yawning big "I think we should get some sleep... I got work tomorrow." He murmured

EZ frowner trying to get her to lay down "Baby stop please." He said softly but as soon as she started seizing again he yelled for Jonny and Angel for help while he kept her close

Max gave a small nod and kissed him gently before she fell asleep in his arms

It really took it out of her this time round and she was in and out of consciousness all through the rest of the night with Jonny telling EZ to keep an eye on her until the morning when she woke up againa nd pulled herself to sit up in bed while EZ had gone to the bathroom, glancing over when the door opened and she reached for him a little, "Morning." She mumbled

Jon woke up early to his alarm going off and groaned at it, turning it off for a little bit before finally getting up and throwing clothes on, finding Max in the kitchen downstairs and kissed her cheek "Hey, I'm gonna go into the station but I'll be home later then I think I should head down to the pack this afternoon... Seak to Angel if he's still there." He suggested to her

EZ came out of the restroom after cleaning himself up and gave a sigh of relief when he saw Carmen awake "Hey beautiful." He murmured taking her hand in his before he moved to lay with her "How are you feeling?"

Max woke up early that morning making breakfast and lunch for the two of them since they were both working for the day. Max looked over at Jon and gave a small nod "Sounds like a plan, be good though okay? Here is your breakfast and lunch. You better eat it mister." She said to seriously before she smiled wide and gave him a kiss on the lips

She frowned some watching him and curled in close to his chest, "Like I've been hit by a semi." She mumbled resting her head on his shoulder "I can't make heads or tails of what I keep seeing... I don't... Usually things are so much simpler but this thing keeps fucking changing." She whimpered a little.

Jon gave her a quick salute and kissed her cheek happily "Yes ma'am." He chuckled quietly and headed out of the front door to go down to the station for a short while

EZ gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I know beautiful I just wish I could make it better. Tell me what you need though okay? I'll get it for you." He murmured.

Max smiled happily and kissed him gently before she started to clean up and redecorate the house

Carmen frowned shaking her head "It's a full moon tonight.... Can... Can we just go walk by ourselves? I don't mind if Angel wants to go but.... I just need one full moon away from the youngesters." She told him quietly frowning some.

Jon got in and sat down with his breakfast, looking over at Norman who was frowning "What time did you get in?" He asked him chuckling a little

EZ gave a small smile and nodded softly "Yes of course we can." He murmured kissing her hand gently

Norman frowned some looking over at Jon "I never left....Jon the body is fucking gone! Disappeared from thr goddamn morgue!"

She just curled in close to him and nodded some, "How's your side?" She asked, lifting his shirt to see it had now all healed over but she was sure it would be another day or so before he was back to completely 100%, "You wanna go get some breakfast in town?" She asked him, "The boys were asking yesterday if they could go in to run a couple errands and I said yes as long as we are there as well.... Just in case."

Jon frowned, standing up "When? Tell me what time." He muttered, shaking his head. Only one person around was either going to steal a body to protect his own goddamn brother.... Or worse yet... The guy hadn't actually died. "Excuse me... I have some calls to make." He muttered and walked to his office, shutting the door behidn him

EZ gave a small nod and smiled a bit "Mmm sounds fine, how are you feeling?" He asked softly kissing her cheek gently holding her close to him "What would you like to eat?"

Norman frowned shaking his head some "Coroner called around 9." He muttered taking a deep breath rubbing his temples "Bodies don't just up and leave."

Jon frowned shaking his head some and found Angels old phone number in his contact list, calling him up furious. “Hey asshat! You fucking show up in my town to yell at my mate and try and get your brother off by stealing bodies from the morgue?!” He spat down the line.

Angel picked up his phone not even glancing at the number frowning when he heard Jon's voice on the other end "I don't know what the fuck you're talkimg about but if you're missing a body I suggest you start looking for a new were." He spat before he hung up

EZ smiled softly and nodded some "Mmm mexican food it is." He murmured before kissing her gently

-4 months-
Carmen wandered downstairs and out to the backyard, slipping her arms around EZ from behind while he watched the youngsters training "Hey, what time is Jon gonna be here?" She asked him. After a lot of back and forth and even more stressing, they'd finally agreed to let Jon help them, mostly because she was so tired of moving around so much and he was coming over shortly to help EZ get the youngsters in check a little more.

Jon frowned, sitting back in the recliner, with Max curled up to him and lightly tracing patterns on her belly, "What names were you thinking of?" He asked her quietly, a little reluctant to get up and leave the house but he'd made a commitment and he needed to follow through. His mind was still always on the were that had been accidentally made and the chaos that had followed the past few months while they were still trying to track him down. They knew he'd gone to the other side of the country, he was making it rather easy to follow the bloody trail he left everywhere he went but he had more time to track that now that he had officially retired.

EZ gave a small smile when he felt Carmen's arms wrap around him from behind "Hey babe. He should be here sometime soon." He murmured giving a small sigh as he looked over the youngsters. He hadn't liked the idea of asking for help from another alpha but after the incident with the turned body he knew his ways weren't going to work anymore.

Max sat on Jon's lap smiling softly as he rubbed her decent sized belly. She had about two months left in the pregnancy and so far everything was perfectly fine with the baby "I was thinking Anastasia for a girl and maybe Matthew or Mateo for a boy." She said softly to him kissing his cheek gently. She sighed softly and cuddled him gently "When do you need to head over there? I can come with you if you want." She murmured

She nodded some, swaying with him. “Oh, angel called, said to remind you that if Jon is an ass that he’ll come back down.” She giggled and pecked his cheek. “You’re gonna get wrinkles baby, quit frowning so much this is all gonna get better I promise.” She coaxed,

Jon smiled Some. “I’m sure it’s gonna be a little girl.... just know it. I like Anastasia actually. That works real well.” He told her, glancing at the time and sighing a little. “I guess I better start heading down there.... uh... yeah you might as well, you could always give that mate of his a hand in controlling the youngsters as well” He murmurs d

Max gave a small smile and nodded softly "Sounds good." She murmured kissing him gently before she got up and waddled her way to get her shoes on "Mhmm I think its a girl too."

EZ rolled his eyes and chuckled some "Mmm I can handle him." He mumbled kissing her gently while he pulled her in close "I love you beautiful."

She smiled shaking hrrr head. “Not the way it went last time... I love you too. Very vey much.” She told him quietly, going to shift and join in, her small white form sticking out like a sore thumb among everyone.

Jon smiled getting up finally and going to get his keys and shoes. “Hey can we get pizza tonight?” He called to her.

EZ chuckled softly at her smiling a bit. He kissed her gently before she left and continued to watch them all. He looked over as Jon came out with Max "Hey they're just about to start sparring."

Max nodded smiling some "Yeah babe that works." She said softly kissing him gently before she got in the car and let him drive to the pack house. She walked out to the back with him and smiled some as she EZ and the youngsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back