• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I See That Bad Moon Rising

Max changed into notbing but undies and one of his old shirts frowning when she saw hownupset he looked "Talk to me babe, tell me whats wrong." She murmured before she straddled his waist and rubbed his chest gently

Jonny gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "We'll keep a close eye, I'm going to do some more digging on him though. He seems real familiar for some reason."

He sighed heavily, running his hands up her sides. “Is it too much to ask for peace and quiet in our lives?” He muttered. “I’m tired. Tired of work tired of other wolves thinking this town is empty... I just want a quiet life with my woman.” He muttered kissing her head.

she nodded and watched him go before turning to EZ seeing he was still asleep so she got up and started getting dressed, still picking out her pjs when she heard the bed shifting and turned around to find him staring at her. “Hey there.” She giggled. “I’m just getting my pjs on then I’m coming to bed with you okay?”

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some leaning down to kiss him lovingly "We'll be okay if we make peace with these ones." She murmured to him

EZ grunted softly and gave a small nod closing his eyes tight "I love you..." he whispered

She frowned stepping over and feeling his forehead, he was still burning up "You feeling any better?" She asked him worrying quietly, going to get him some water to drink "I love you too, I'm just worried about you."

Jon grunted a little and held her close "Yeah I guess... I never signed up to babysit them though." He muttered, frowning more when his phone rang and he reached over picking it up and seeing an unknown number on it before answering, hearing Jonny's voice on the other end "If this is about your alpha I've done everything I ca-" He stopped when he got cut off by Jonny calling him by his full name "How the hell do you know that?" He muttered frowning. It had been years since he'd used it.

Max frowned softly when she heard Jon. She moved off of him when he shifted to get up. She sat waiting for about ten minutes until he hung up "Who was that?" She asked softly

EZ nodded soflty and gave a heavy sigh "I'm...okay, still hurts but....its better." He whispered

"That was Jonny.... Their medic.... He knows who we are." He muttered, sitting down with his head in his hands, "We have to go I can't..." He trailed off as he got up and tried t start grabbing suitcases and bags to fill with their stuff until he felt Max's hands on his.

Carmen frowned, helping him sit up so he could drink, "I gotta clean that again in a bit." She said quietly, frowning over at Jonny when he came rushing in "Privacy? Anybody know what that means? What do you want?" She asked seeing him grinning

Max frowned some and took a deep breath. She went over and quickly put her hand om his chest "Jon.....Jon stop." She said making him look at her "Stop it baby, its going to be okay. Did he threaten anything?" She asked before cupping his cheeks "This is OUR home we will not let ANYONE take it from us."

Jonny rushed into EZ and Carmen's room after he hung up with Jon smiling wide "I've got him." He said to her before he gave her a book full of all the powerful wolf families amd their lineage "Look at who I found." He said pointing to a photo of Jon under the Bernthal name.

She frowned flipping through it and shook her head "No no no, you know why he's not got a pack anymore right? He killed half of them himself." She muttered "They've been looking for him for years to find out what happened but he went on the run with his mate.... Shit we're in deep water here."

He frowned shaking a little "No... Not yet.... But last time Harry didn't even threaten he just sents my father's dogs after me without warning." He muttered, sitting down again and running his fingers through his hair, grabbing fistfuls and groaning not knowing what to do and not liking how torn he was about it

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly kissing the top of his head repeatedly "I know, we just.....we'll figure it out babe I promise." She whispered kissing him lovingly trying to comfort him

Jonny gave a nod and sighed heavily "I know but this could be our ticket to staying here as well. The council would praise us for capturing them." He explained

Carmen frowned shaking her head "Are you kidding me?! And then they'd rip us to shreds for leaving messes all over the country like we have been... They can't be trusted." She muttered, rubbing at her face and sighing heavily, glancing over at EZ, "What do you think?" She asked him quietly, gently dabbing away some of the sweat coming off his forehead.

Jon frowned some and looked up at her, holding her to him "They never have and they never will understand or believe why I did it." He muttered, slowly calming down with her in hsi arms.

EZ listened to both of them and frowned a bit "I know he did this to me....but he is right...I need to do better...be a better....alpha.." he said struggling to get it all out

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I know honey but lets just see where this possibly leads okay?" She said softly to him

She frowned shaking her head. “Shh, rest okay?” She murmured softly and kissed his cheek shooing Jonny out of the room. “We don’t go after him like that.” She told him seriously before finally going to bed with EZ and keeping him close.

Jon just nodded and held her to him, laying back on the bed some more and pulling her into his arms tightly. “I love you.” He murmured softly to her, reaching to turn the lights out.

Max woke up in the morning and frowned softly as she started to feel whoozy. She got up and rushed to the restroom getting sick the moment she made it near the toilet

EZ woke up that next morning and grunted when he saw Carmen getting dressed "Morning." He muttered

She smiled a little over at him. “Morning... your fever has gone right down, think you could stomach some breakfast?” She asked him. “Angels gonna be here in half an hour.”

Jon was out getting coffee, getting back in time tofind her by the toilet still. “Hey, everything okay?” He asked gently.

EZ gave a small nod and moved to sit up some "I think we need to clean it." He murmured to her and sighed some "What are we going to do babe?"

Max gave a small nod and frowned softly "I just woke up and got sick..." she mumbled before she threw up again. She pulled back after and panted softly pressing her face to the cold side of the toilet.

"Alright.... What do you mean?" She asked him quietly as she got the stuff out to clean it with, kissing his cheek and getting his t-shirt off.

Jon frowned and went to put the coffees downstairs, taking her a bottle of water and feeling her forehead "I know you were meant to finish the photos today but maybe you should stay home if you're feeling this bad. I can call the school and let them know that you need to postpone to next week." He murmured kissing her temple and flushed the toilet.

Max frowned softly shaking her head softly "No no...I gotta do...the photos." She mumbled before she leaned over the toilet and threw up again. She looked at him with miserable eyes and sighed heavily "Okay call them....how long will you be out today?"

EZ gave a heavy sigh shaking his head some "I don't know what to do....I'm worried about this." He murmured to her

“Just the morning and I’ll be home for lunch... you want me to get you anything before I go to work?” He asked her gently, rubbing her back in circles

she nodded and gave his hand a squeeze. “I know honey so am I but let’s get you better first okay?” She murmured, kissing his cheek. “Get better then be our alpha again okay?” She coaxed gently, smiling some when she heard the front door go, followed closely by Angele booming voice through the house. “Your brother is here. Better heal up or I’m gonna get A new mate today.” She teased him.

Max shook her head softly and gave a heavy sigh "No I'll be okay babe, I love you." She murmured before blowing him a kiss

EZ chuckled softly and shook his head some "You wish, I'm the better of the two brothers." He mumbled to her looking at the door right as his brother barged in "Nice of you to knock."

"Alright, call if you need me." He told her quietly and kissed her forehead before getting dressed and heading out to the station.

Carmen smiled over at him, "Hey Angel." She called quietly, helping EZ get his shirt off while Angel walked over and inspected th damage himself 'Ooh... Baby brother lost his touch huh? That guy got you good.' She smiled shaking her head some

Max gave a small nod and smiled at him "Will do." She whispered before she got up and made her way back to bed

EZ flipped his brother off and shook his head a bit "Fuck off." He muttered before he groaned in pain as Carmen started to clean the wound

She got it done quickly as possible before chucking everything away and getting him rebandaged quickly, "I'll leave you two to catch up, Coffee with one sugar extra cofffee?" She asked Angel nodding to herself as he agreed, heading downstairs to get them all some breakfast.

"Alright... So bring me up to speed. Carmen only ever calls me for a reason and I know she doesn't worry without one." He sighed, leaning up against the wall "Can you guys get like a chair or a couch in here I'm not sharing a bed." He muttered.

Jon texted her every spare moment he had to just keep an eye on her though he had his suspicions so once he was done with work he headed straight to the pharmacy and picked up a couple pregnancy tests, taking them home with him with two large bottles of orange juice.

EZ frowned a bit before he rolled his eyes at his brother "Sit on the fucking bed for now." He muttered shaking his head a bit "There is this other wolf here....he has no pack but he does have a mate. From what I can tell they've been here for a bit. Jonny did some digging and its that Bernthal guy, you know the one who slaughtered his entire pack?" He explained shakinh his head some more "I got no clue what to do Angel, Carmen had this awful vision when we moved here about me dying and its just been down hill since."

Max layed in bed for most of the day messaging Jon when ever he texted her. She gave a soft smile when he came into the room and sat up some "Hey handsome.." she murmured reaching out to him for a hug

He stopped in front of the bed and dropped a couple of the pregnancy tests in front of her "Chug these, go pee on those." He told her, in his anxious state he had reverted to using an alpha tone with her whether she enjoyed it or not.

Angel frowned sighing heavily "So move then?" He suggested until he heard him point out Carmen didn't want to. "Oh man you're too freakin' soft for her sometimes... Yeah I know she's your mate but if this gets really dangerous then you need to knuckle down and be an alpha not a mate." He told him seriously "I uh... I used to know his pack fairly well.... I'll see if I can talk to him. She still having the vision?"

Max frowned and gave a small nod. She chugged the orange juice then made her way to the bathroom without a word. She hated when he used his alpha tone with her, it always made her upset. She looked at the tests in her hand though and all her bad feelings were replaced with excitement.

EZ sighed heavily and gave a nod "I know but for once she seems actually happy in this town." He murmured shaking his head some "Not to my knowledge, I know she said she had heard Jon's name though." He explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back