• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I See That Bad Moon Rising

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Well I thought I had made it obvious I had." She said frowning some when she saw him rubbing the back of his neck "Hey.....its going to be okay alright? Don't stress too much on it."

EZ rolled his eyes and chuckled some watching her some. He frowned as he watched her drop the bowl and quickly reached out to catch her from falling into the glass "Carmen? Baby deep breaths." He said soothingly before he yelled for help from the teens

Jonny came running into the room with a couple of the boys, helping EZ get her moved away from the stove and got one of the boys to turn the heat off "It come out of nowhere again?" He asked him and frowned some, sending one of the others to get some water for her as she finally started coming around again

Eventually the images faded away but she was left shaking and holding onto EZ for dear life, "We can't... I won't." She whimpered, "You were on the ground and they took our baby... they hurt our baby." She whimpered shaking still "I only got one name there... Jon." She told him, shivering a little and holding him tightly in her arms with her face buried against his shoulder.

Jon frowned some and shook his head "I just.... Do you think things would have been different if I'd not lost my alpha position?" He asked her, playing with her fingers while she drove.

Max frowned more and shook her head some "No Jon....I think fate had its way and no matter what it would have happened." She said truthfully to him giving a heavy sigh

EZ frowned and took a deep breath holding her close to him "No....no one will take our child from us? I'll find this Jon guy and kill him before he does anything." He said growing angry at the thought of his pack being threatened

She nodded and frowned crying into his shoulder while Jonny promised to finish dinner himself so she could go lay down, keeping herself attached to EZ until he set her down in their bed, shaking some and watched him, "Why can't I ever just see the good things that come?" She mumbled, wiping her eyes some.

He nodded a little and went quiet until they parked an dhe got out with her, heading into the movie theater with his arm around her shoulders. "Mmm... Popcorn or nachos?" He asked her

Max walked in with him and raised an eyebrow "Come on, popcorn of course! You know I don't like movie theater nachos." She said laughing lightly

EZ took her up to their room and sighed heavily "I don't know babe but I wish I did." He murmured kissing softly before he locked the door and went to the restroom "Come on, lets have a nice bath."

She nodded slowly, getting up and following him to their bathroom, sitting on the closed toilet seat and pulling her legs to her chest while he ran the water and watched him some, resting her chin on her knees not needing to say anything else until the water was hot enough and she let him strip off first before climbing in with him and leaned back against his chest, her headache slowly fading away again, "Mmm.. what are you thinking about?"

He smiled some shaking his head "You haven't had cinema nachos in years you have no idea if you like them or not." He pointed out, going up to the concession to get the tickets and the snacks, coming back and passing her her popcorn, "Come on." He smiled heading over to the usher and showed him the tickets, taking her down to the right screen and opening the door for her, "Ladies first." He winked.

EZ watched her some while he got the bath set up. Once they were in he frowned softly "Just worried about you babe. I'll be fine." He murmurwd kissing the top of her head gently "Also thinking about how you said we had a baby."

Max smiled and walked with him to the theater giving him a small curtsey "Why thank you kind sir." She said before walking in and finding her seat

She smiled a little "No more spoilers." She murmured, tilting her head back and pecked his cheek, "But yes, that's what we've been planning for isn't it?" She murmured, frowning at him some "You don't seem too excited at the idea." She mumbled, laying her arms over his and lacing their fingers together.

He smiled some, sitting next to her and lifted the arm rest between them, pulling her in close to his side "Mmm... I've missed this." He murmured. They'd both been so busy with work and errands lately they hadn't had much quiet time to each other.

Max rested against him and smiled happily "I've missed it too." She said softly munching on her popcorn happily

EZ sighed heavily and shook his head some "No,I want a family with you more than anything in this world but....you said they'd take them and I'm worried." He admits

She frowned and turned to face him, "I know and it scares the shit out of me but the picture is still so unclear.... I think there's a lot still to be determined with this... When I saw you in prison, it was like watching HD TV.... This was like seeing an old black and white movie with bits of static." She explained, holding onto him some.

He smiled and kissed her temple, stopping their chat when the theater went dark, watching the movie happily with her, ending up falling asleep towards the end though from being so worn out through work.

EZ gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "Right....I just...hope its okay." He murmured before he gave her a squeeze. He sat there relaxing with her until the water got cold and soon made his way down to pick them up some dinner

Max got home with him after the movie laughing lightly and kissing him gently as she got him tucked in "I'll be in bed soon." She murmured before going to take a quick shower

She nodded and stayed there quietly with him until she was ready for bed, getting into comfy clothes again and got snuggled up in bed, watching him come back up with some food, smiling a little "I'm surprised there was any left." She smiled tiredly, reaching for the plate.

He frowned some and nodded, going to lay down and stretch out, trying to wait up for her but he was snoring within minutes

EZ chuckled and gave a small nod "Jonny made sure to save us some." He murmured kissing her gently before he sat down and ate some of the food

Max gave a heavy sigh and made her way back to bed once she had finished her shower laying with him before she fell asleep.

She smiled a little and ate quietly, falling asleep with her plate still in her lap and only moving some to accommodate him in the bed when he turned the lights out, sleeping through to morning curled in close to his side.

Jon woke up early as normal and dragged himself out of bed, going to get dressed and coffee for the morning, rubbing at his face and trying to wake himself up quietly so max could sleep in, tucking the blankets around her a little more before he left for the morning.

Max whined softly as she felt him tuck her in. She reached out and grabbed his hand before he could leave "Have a good day love, I love you." She murmured half asleep before she let him go

EZ woke up in a cold sweat panting some as he looked over seeing Carmen there asleep still. He had a nightmare about her vision from last night but he needed to get himself together before she woke up. He didn't need her to worry even more.

He smiled at her some and headed out, getting the frost off his car for the first time that year and headed into town to the station. “Norman did we get IDs on the the three bodies?” He asked him sighing some as he sat down at his desk and opened his coffee up.

she frowned a little when she reached out a little later and felt empty sheets next to her, waking up and looking over to find him sat by the window looking through their boxes they’d not unpacked yet. “EZ? It’s 5 o’clock what are you doing up?” She mumbled, rubbing her face and getting up, wandering over to him anddrsping her arms across his chest from behind, kissing his head.

Norman gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Yeah missing couple and friend visiting from a few towns over. Got their family coming in later." He said quietly shaking his head some "You think those animal attacks are coming back?"

EZ frowned softly and gave a small sigh "I couldn't sleep anymore." He murmured before he turned in her arms "How did you sleep?" He asked softly

Jon signed a little shaking his head. “I really hope that’s all it is.” He muttered. “We get any background on them? Anything shady at all?” He asked, stuffing his breakfast bar down him, frowning a little more when Norman said there was nothing.

carmen frowned kissing his head. “Mmm... k slept okay... you were having nightmares werent you?” She said, more of a statement than a question. “Your side of the bed is covered in sweat.” She pointed out.

Norman shook his head and sighed heavily "No theyre clean, one had a few overnighters but nothing serious." He murmured frowning some as he looked at Jon starting to itch at his skin some "You haven't changed have you?" He asked quietly. Norman had known for a bit now as to what Jon was since he told him but he knew he could trust Jon and his word that he never really changed unless it was absolutely needed.

EZ gave a heavy sigh and looked at the ground giving a small nod "Yeah....pretty bad this time." He said quietly before running a hand over his face

She frowned and shook her head, holding onto him. “Talk to me, well first off come back to bed.... and then talk to me.” She murmured putting a towel down on his side so he wasn’t laying in sweat before tugging on him to lay with her and she snuggled in close to him yawning big “right,.. tell me what happened.” She murmured

jon shook his head some and frowned. “I worked the full moon shift so I couldn’t... big mistake.” He muttered frowning some and started filing some reports he’d been handed in

EZ sighed heavily and followed her to bed. He layed back down with her and gently stroked her face just taking her in "You were giving birth...but when we heard the cries they took them away....and put a bullet to your head." He said quietly letting a few tears fall

Norman nodded some and sighed heavily "Well...if you need me to do anything let me know." He murmured shaking his head some "The families should be here soon. We better prep."

She frowned shaking her head. “That’s not gonna happen.” She told him quietly and placed her hand over his. “We aren’t gonna let it.” She promised and kissed his nose smiling some. “You’re gonna get wrinkles if you keep frowning.” She teased him.

he nodded a little and let him go do his job while he continued with his mountain of paperwork, smiling when his phone rang and he saw Max’s number pop up. “Morning beautiful, you getting yourself breakfast?” He asked her.

Max woke up a bit later and got some food ready calling Jon to see how he was doing so far "Hey handsome, I am. Making some eggs and bacon, you want me to bring you any?" She asked but smiled softly when he declined "Well alright, tell me what you want for lunch though okay? I'll bring it down to the station." She murmured

EZ gave a small nod and chuckled lightly at her wrinkles comment "I love you babe." He murmured before pecking her lips gently "You want anything for breakfast?"

She shook her head and curled in closer. “No. Not at this time anyway. We can get up in half an hour and get going for the day.” She murmured, kissing his cheek and curled in closer for the rest of their lie in.

“yes ma’am.” He smiled. “The uh... those bodies that were found.... they were decent people... they weren’t criminals or shit people... this pack is being reckless.” He sighed heavily. “Just keep an eye out okay? Be safe out and about for me.” He told her.

EZ gave a small nod and layed with her for their lie in sighing softly as he watched her "I love you babe."

Max frowned as she listened to him and gave a small nod "I'll make sure to keep a look out." She murmured biting her lip gently "Hey babe are you going to be home late tonight?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back