• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I See That Bad Moon Rising

He frowned a little running a hand over his face. “I don’t know right now why?” He asked her quietly, stifling a yawn and still trying to get through the mountain of paperwork on his desk.

She pulled herself out of bed around ten and got dressed and ready quickly, just going for easy and casual, meeting him downstairs and gently tapped on his shoulder once she got down there so they could head out and into town.

Max smiled some "Oh well I was wondering you know maybe we could have some bedroom time when you get home." She said softly before she went to sit down

EZ smiled some at his mate when she came down for the day. He got his shoes on once she was next to him and soon took her hand in his so they could leave "You look nice today."

She raised an eyebrow as they got into her car and she started the engine. “Today? Not every day?” She asked him giggling a little as they made their way into town to see more of it. “It’s nice having you free out of prison again.” She murmured. He’d been home for six or seven months now and she was just excited that he was finally free.

Jon frowned some clearing his throat. “I dunno, the shit I’m dealing with doesn’t exactly inspire sex... we’ll see alright?” He mumbled. “I gotta go babe, I’ll see you later.” He told her and hung up. He’d smelt the feromones around her all week so far now that she was gonna be going into heat soon and he was doing his best to hold it all in.

Max gave a small sigh but nodded "Alright just text me what you want for lunch. I love you." She mumbled before she hung up the phone giving a small huff

EZ chuckled and rolled his eyes "Of coure every other day too." He murmured smiling some as she drove "I'm glad to be home." He murmured to her. He was so thankful to be back with his pack aftrr his time in jail, it was horrible to say the least and not having his pack to protecr him made everything worse

She took his hand gently until she found somewhere to park, getting out with him and taking his hand while they walked around. “So Angel texted yesterday said he’s gonna head over here next week or something, come see how we’re settling in.” She smiled at him some.

he was a slave to his desk for the rest of the morning, forgetting to text max about lunch and ended up going to get a coffee down the street.

EZ rolled his eyes some and gave a small nod "I really wish he could have joined us." He murmured with a small sigh. He loved his older brother to death and missed him a lot

Max made her way to the station smiling softly as she came in seeing Jon at his desk "Hey handsome, I brought you some lunch." She said softly before she kissed him gently

“Well having one pack in a small town like this is more than enough of a stir.... two... the second one being angels? We’d be run out of here before we even did anything.” She smiled a little,

he looked up at her like a deer in headlights for a minute before answering. “I just ate.... I went to get coffee and a bagel.” He muttered sheepishly.

Max gave a small nod and placed the food down "Oh...okay." she murmured beforr sitting down "Well um how are you?" She asked feeling tension roll off of him

EZ chuckled and gave a small nod "Very true....just wish we could see him more." He murmured getting out of the car once she found a place to park.

She smiled some and pecked his cheek. “I’m gonna tell him you said that ya big softy.” She murmured, squeezing his hand some while they walked. “What food you fancy for lunch?” She asked him.

He frowned a little and shrugged. “Fine. Busy. You doing the high school picture day tomorrow right?” He asked her.

EZ shrugged some "Not picky, you decide." He said happily before he took her hand in his

Max gave a small nod and watched him some "Yeah I am, so I guess you can take these for lunch tomorrow." She said motioning to the food she had brought.

She groaned a little and rolled her eyes. “One day you have to choose lunch.” She told him going to find just a small coffee shop to sit down at. “How are the kids getting on with controlling themselves?” She asked him gently.

He just nodded some and continued to stare at his computer screen, avoiding her gaze. “Alright. I’ll see you later okay?” He mumbled

Max frowned as she kept noticing he was barely even looking at her "Right....see you later." She murmured before she left giving a heavy sigh

EZ chuckle some and gave a nod "I will some day." He murmured and sat down with her once they got to the coffee shop "They seem to be doing okay. Glad we don't have many females here, not sure how they would handle one in heat."

She frowned some shaking her head "We have got to nip that in the bud before they hurt somebody babe." She muttered sighing quietly and running a hand through her hair watching him some, frowning a little when she caught a scent on the breeze and tensed, looking over at EZ again. "That was a were... Babe you said this place was empty." She frowned some, looking around to try and spot the person but it was pretty busy for a weekday afternoon.

Jon sighed a little as she left, feeling Norman staring at him, "Don't give me that look... I have my reasons for keeping her at arms length right now." He muttered, glancing over at his deputy

Norman stood inside the office leaning on the door frame raising an eyebrow at him "Alright alright." He said shaking his head some before he left

EZ frowned as he caught the scent as well "A woman in heat....I swear when I scoped this place there was no one." He explained

She rolled her eyes some. “The way you boys smell that will always gross me out.” She grimaced. “Alright. We better be careful and keep an eye out.... you wanna go order us some food?” She nudged him to get up and go inside to get them lunch.

Jon sighed a little and stayed at his desk for the rest of the day, not getting home til almost midnight, rubbing his face as he walked through the door and frowned a little noticing all the lights were off already,locking up behind him and going to the kitchen, seeing she’d left him food out but it was stone cold mush by the time he’d got home, dumping it and heading up to bed.

EZ chuckled some and went inside with her "Its not like its a pleasant smell. Since I'm mated to you it smells like crap, but I better keep an eye on the boys. If she is an unmated female we could have trouble." He murmured to her

Max stayed home the rest of the day cleaning up and making sure the house was spotless before dinner. She sighed heavily when she realized he wouldn't be home anytime soon and by the time he had arrived she was already dead asleep.

“You really know how to make a woman feel good.” She rolled her eyes some and pecked his cheek waiting for him to go order and come back to the table. They had a full day just the two of them for once after that though which was exactly what they needed and they got home just after dinner, carmen heading straight for bed and feeling worn out leaving EZ to talk to the pack.

he sighed quietly going to get washed up and ready for bed, eventually crawling in next to her and sleeping with his back to her for the rest of the night.

Max woke up the next morning and sighed heavily seeing Jon was already gone. She had no clue why he was being so distant lately. She hadn't been in heat fully in so long she had forgotten what it felt like.

EZ woke up that next morning and groaned some when he didn't feel Carmen next to him but heard the shower going. He made his way into the bathroom and joined her letting the hot water wake him up

She jumped a little bit soon leaned back against him. “Morning... sorry, I was worn out last night... how late did you come to bed?” She asked him, turning to face him and slipped her arms around his neck, frowning a little at the scratch marks up his neck and on his face. “Shit what happened last night?” She asked him quickly.

He headed home early, just after coffee when Norman had walked in to find him falling asleep on his desk, sighing a little as he walked onto the house and it smacked him in the face more than before, wandering into the kitchen and finding max standing there. “Morning... Norm sent me home.” He muttered. “Not gonna get anything figured out if I’m falling asleep at the desk.”

EZ nodded some and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in close to his body. He winced some as she touched at the scratch marks some "Boys were getting too rough in training, had to break it up. I'll be fine by this evening." he said quietly before he let the hot water relax his muscles.

Max gave a small nod but stayed quiet "I've got breakfast made, I can make you some if you'd like." she said quietly keeping her face down. Due to her being in heat she felt rejected by him and it made her overly emotional at the moment.

She nodded and frowned some sighing a little “How bad off are the kids?” She asked him quietly and pecked his cheek, grabbing the shower gel and washing up.

he sighed a little and watched her shaking his head some. “Not hungry... I’m gonna go to bed.” He mumbled going to get into comfy clothes and go lay down wondering how long it was gonna take her to work it our

EZ shrugged some "They'll live." He murmured while he washed up as well "How did you sleep?" He asked softly as they stepped out of the shower

Max gave a nod and let him go off before she sat down to eat quietly. She made her way up to their room after she was done and bit her lip hard when she saw Jon laying in just sweats on their bed. She felt a primal urge come over her that she hadn't felt in a long time and it finally clicked why he had been staying away.

She smiled at him a little. “I slept... that’s always a good sign.” She murmured to him yawning a little and wrapping her towel around her a bit more.

Jon was finally getting some rest when he woke up to max smacking him in the head with a pillow, groaning and looking up at her. “What the hell was that for?” He muttered, rubbing his face and seeing she looked pissed

EZ nodded some and dried off before going to the room and slipping some boxers on "What would you like to do today?" He asked her while he watched her get dressed

Max grew angry at him and quickly pulled her pillow smacking him with it hard. "I'm in fucking heat and you knew it! How long have we waited for me to come into a proper one and you push me away?! Make me feel like I've done something terribly wrong?!" She said in a pissed off tone shaking her head some.

He frowned sitting up and flared at her. “And you fucking didn’t?! No WE haven’t been waiting for this! You have! And right now the last thing I’m thinking about is trying to bring pups into this world when we have all this shit to deal with before it’s safe!” He snapped back.

carmen smiled tiredly and shrugged. “I think I’m gonna try and start getting the lounge all set up, long as things keep going well then I’m gonnaget it painted soon too.” She smiled, getting into some comfy at home clothes to get chores done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back