• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i roleplay... everything [searching~!]

Cyrene

easy like sunday morning
'''''' nyello~
my name is cyrene. you can call me cy, ray, cara, or any other name you see fit honestly. i'm not picky! i just joined yesterday and i want to start off with a bang. a little about ooc me, i'm 18. i've been roleplaying since i was 10 or so, but i took a year long break for a while because school got really stressful. however, i still wrote during this time. i won two writing competitions: one for an article and one was a poetry slam. small achievements, but little check points that prove to me that i'm still good at what i love. anywho, i watch a lot of anime and a lot of movies because i work at a movie theater. i have a much healthier social life than i used to, so i try to spend a lot of time out with friends or outdoors. i do have a discord, and if you would like it, message me! c: let's see, what else... i sleep a lot, i eat a lot, i love video games, i played volleyball for 6 years, i'm slowly becoming vegetarian, i really really love animals, i really really like talking to people... especially new people... there's probably more but i cant remember!

as for in character stuff, here's what im looking for in a roleplay partner~:
  • at least one post a day
  • preferably able to match my muse
  • at least a paragraph per post (4 sentences)
  • i understand everyone makes mistakes, heck i probably did in this post, but i really appreciate correct grammar and spelling
  • someone who's friendly!! c:
i will do:
  • fxf
  • fxm
  • mxm
  • dominant role
  • submissive role
  • best friends type roleplay
  • non-human roleplays
i will not do:
  • fandoms that i'm not familiar with
  • incest
  • underage + over age
  • super over simplified stuff? not sure how to explain it honestly
roleplays i am looking for:
  • vampire romance
  • werewolf romance
  • medieval romance
  • time travel
  • wolf roleplay
  • feline roleplay (warrior cats comes to mind)
  • GoT roleplay
  • anime-based roleplay
  • slice of life
  • angsty romance
  • dark themes
  • party/college life romance
  • hunger games mentor x tribute
  • post-apocalyptic romance
  • pretty much anything! just ask!! c:

'''''' awesome!
what kind of roleplays are you normally interested in? any ideas?
I am usually into the fantasy stuff. I do have a demon prompt that's ready to go if you wanna explore that? but I would be more than happy to plot with you over a vampire, werewolf, supernatural creature, kind of roleplay as well. I can also do anime based roleplay, but as long as it isn't a direct hit on the canon side, because I prefer to do it like based on the show, but not EXACTLY what was portrayed. I'm pretty much open to anything.

'''''' nyello~
my name is cyrene. you can call me cy, ray, cara, or any other name you see fit honestly. i'm not picky! i just joined yesterday and i want to start off with a bang. a little about ooc me, i'm 18. i've been roleplaying since i was 10 or so, but i took a year long break for a while because school got really stressful. however, i still wrote during this time. i won two writing competitions: one for an article and one was a poetry slam. small achievements, but little check points that prove to me that i'm still good at what i love. anywho, i watch a lot of anime and a lot of movies because i work at a movie theater. i have a much healthier social life than i used to, so i try to spend a lot of time out with friends or outdoors. i do have a discord, and if you would like it, message me! c: let's see, what else... i sleep a lot, i eat a lot, i love video games, i played volleyball for 6 years, i'm slowly becoming vegetarian, i really really love animals, i really really like talking to people... especially new people... there's probably more but i cant remember!

as for in character stuff, here's what im looking for in a roleplay partner~:
  • at least one post a day
  • preferably able to match my muse
  • at least a paragraph per post (4 sentences)
  • i understand everyone makes mistakes, heck i probably did in this post, but i really appreciate correct grammar and spelling
  • someone who's friendly!! c:
i will do:
  • fxf
  • fxm
  • mxm
  • dominant role
  • submissive role
  • best friends type roleplay
  • non-human roleplays
i will not do:
  • fandoms that i'm not familiar with
  • incest
  • underage + over age
  • super over simplified stuff? not sure how to explain it honestly
roleplays i am looking for:
  • vampire romance
  • werewolf romance
  • medieval romance
  • time travel
  • wolf roleplay
  • feline roleplay (warrior cats comes to mind)
  • GoT roleplay
  • anime-based roleplay
  • slice of life
  • angsty romance
  • dark themes
  • party/college life romance
  • hunger games mentor x tribute
  • post-apocalyptic romance
  • pretty much anything! just ask!! c:
I am very very interested in rping with you! Are you still looking?

I am usually into the fantasy stuff. I do have a demon prompt that's ready to go if you wanna explore that? but I would be more than happy to plot with you over a vampire, werewolf, supernatural creature, kind of roleplay as well. I can also do anime based roleplay, but as long as it isn't a direct hit on the canon side, because I prefer to do it like based on the show, but not EXACTLY what was portrayed. I'm pretty much open to anything.

tell me more about this demon plot!!! it sounds super cool!

I am very very interested in rping with you! Are you still looking?

yes, i am! anything peak your interest?

Hey I’d love to do a mxf slice of life rp with you if your open.

sounds cool!! are you more inclined to play the female or male?

Always game for dancing with the dark side of fantasy... following intently... oxo

J.M.

are you interested in a roleplay? c:

Do you do science fiction?

sometimes, to an extent! what are you thinking?

would it be okay to message you about the demon plot ?

I was wondering if you do any role plays where you are a female magician or witch. You use magic illusions performing as a magician and use someone as their magicians assistant. I like being the assistant to a female magician.

I am more inclined to play female while you play male if you could.

I am more inclined to play female while you play male if you could.

I am willing to play male or female in role plays.

I was thinking you are a magician and we meet and you take me to a place where you have your magic illusions and after a while you decide to have some fun. You make me be your magicians assistant and do your illusions to me.

I am willing to play male or female in role plays.

I was thinking you are a magician and we meet and you take me to a place where you have your magic illusions and after a while you decide to have some fun. You make me be your magicians assistant and do your illusions to me.
Sorry I don’t do magic kind of rps

Any interest in Greys Anatomy? :) if not, I would do a fxf slice of life best friends type thing that we could plot together, but I prefer to use characters in their mid to late 20s vs high school age if that's cool? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back