I require approval of a certain character

Proper Brit

Le stage
Hey there! So, I've been on this website for about a month now, and I've played a few different characters that I made. I've been toying around with a character for a while, and I'm thinking of putting it in a fantasy or modern rp.

Name: Samuel Orda (Aka The Conductor)
Race: Human
Appearance: An old man with a surprisingly fit structure. About 6 foot, has grey hair slicked back with a comb and a short white beard. He is also fond of wearing suits, as he is very formal.
Personality: Calm, Happy, Kind, Tactical
Fighting (Because I like rp's with fighting :P): Samuel has a very distinct fighting style, involving careful dodging. He owns a rapier, which he uses in a way a conductor would conduct a band. He also uses throwing knifes.

If you have an opinion about it, say so! Also, feel free to invite me to any roleplays, as I'm only in 1 or 2 at the moment.

Hmm... I'd give him a reason for being so fit at an age where fitness gives way to clumsiness. He owns a rapier and throws knives, so I'd assume he's a man of significant culture and finery. How did he learn these skills? What are his connections? And I'd also give him one or two character flaws to spice things up.
Maybe add a faceclaim? A picture is worth a thousand words, and people could probably glean a lot from looking at one.

I mean, there's not much to comment on. If this is a character you want to use in many roleplays I would advise fleshing it out a lot more as many roleplays require far more detail to the CSs than this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back