• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I reckon it's time to look for some pardners 🤠 || original / fandom

elliesfarm

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i reckon it's rp time
INTRO
howdy! i'm ellie, a 21-year-old who's juggling both work and uni decisions.
i have around 9 years of rp experience under my belt, however, it's all been mostly in good fun and with friends.
this is my first time exploring an actual rp forum, and there will be terms i'm not familiar with. so bear with me!

YOURS TRULY
semi-lit to literature writer. while i'm able to write a novella, i prefer not to as i've always preferred quality over quantity.
i would only change this if i was very passionate about the story.

3rd POV. i have a strong preference for 3rd POV, and will most likely stick to that unless something else comes up :]
response time is fairly quick. this means that i will most likely be able to reply every day, or at least with little delay
i can do both ORIGINAL STORIES and FANDOM. my biggest preference is original stories, as i absolutely love coming up with brand-new ideas!
fandom rp is not something i'm familiar with, but would love to try!
i love to talk OOC and make new friends. don't be shy to strike up a conversation outside of rp! let's not take ourselves too seriously :]

GENRES
multi-genres are also fine! these are just the general genres i prefer. heart means the ones i love!
♥︎ FANTASY (my favorite! royalty/nobility, adventurers, unlikely partners (nobility x commoner), etc.)
SLICE OF LIFE (modern, farm life, workplace, etc.)
♥︎ ROMANCE (subplot or main, i can do both!)
MYSTERY
SUPERNATURAL
HISTORICAL
FUTURISTIC
➤ SUPERHERO/VILLAIN

PLOT IDEAS
just some quick examples
♦︎ Author is transported into their fantasy book
Modern royalty x commoner life

Ghost solves their own death/murder (?)

FANDOMS
the only current fandom im interested in is FIRE EMBLEM.
the two games with which im most familiar, and willing to try a roleplay in, are three houses and engage.
i've completed both, though i do have more extensive knowledge about three houses. engage is the freshest on my mind tho!
if you're interested, shoot a message and i'll tell you more about characters and such :]
ONLY CC x CC or OC x OC! (except f!alear x OC)

DA RULEZ
now, what is my expectations of you?

✐ Be 18+. No exceptions.
✐ Semi-literate or literate.
One-liners are a no-go for me! 1-5 paragraphs is a great range, though I don't have any minimum or maximum word count.
✐ Willing to be flexible. Life gets in the way sometimes!
✐ Romance pairings will only be FxF, as it's what I'm currently comfortable with.
Platonic ones can be whichever!
✐ Don't be super strict. RP is about having fun!
If you prefer a really serious approach, I'm probably not the best option for ya.
✐ Willing to double up!
I understand wanting to focus your attention on only 1 character, but I prefer being able to double up depending on the rp's situation.
It also helps keep the roleplay fresh and steady!
✐ Common decency!

shoot me a PM! hope to hear from you soon, future pardner :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back