• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I own you | 1x1 plot - open~

Just Lemons

King of Lemons
“Shhh, this will only hurt a little.”
I do not take full responsibility for this roleplay plot. I and Melomania Melomania first thought of the premise together.

Table of Contents.

i. Information.
ii. Roles.
iii. Plot.
iv. Rules.
v. Extra details.

f279180abac39dabbf3264ba42373f7e.jpg

i. Information -
Status; open
Pairing; BxB / Male x Male
Triggers; Violence, abuse, gore
Literacy; Adv.lit to Novella.

images (6).jpeg

ii. Roles -
Human preferably me -
A teen with a troubled life at the beginning. Things didn’t go their way at the start of their life but this slowly changed and they got better. The help they needed was given to him. He was born in a world where supernatural creatures existed and vampires were becoming a bigger and bigger problem for them. There were a few rare humans around that had a special kind of blood. It was irresistible to vampires and they sought out for it in every way possible. This man has that and it seems he never catches a full break but does he really care? Maybe he even enjoys the pain.

Vampire preferably you -
Vampires were different from those a lot read about. They didn’t sparkle in the sun and weren’t completely immortal. They were faster, stronger and overall more deadly than initially thought. Some even formed clans with hierarchy. This particular vampire was one whom preferred to stick to himself. He enjoys watching the humans he catches suffer, hating humans with a strong passion for some reason -for you to make up-. Usually, he would just kill the humans he gets hold of but is seeking out for a long term meal, one of the highest grades that he can drink from until they die.

ddd033a22ef5adf382c42b47ce951ad4.jpg

iii. Plot -

It is the type of coldness that reaches into one’s bones, as if their heart were a door left wide open to the icy wind, slamming only to open again. The only thing to do is keep moving, keep heading toward home and the steady warmth of the hearth. The sky is rolling blanket of cloud the colour of wet ash, and the ground its dank reflection. Each step becomes a prayer for home as they walk, seeing the light from the doorway in flickering daydreams, letting it become more real than the stormy night. One man, in particular, had underestimated the cold as per usual. He wondered if he could turn back of course and go back inside the bar he had been drinking at but that was just a bad idea in the making.

There was no way in knowing that it wouldn’t have ended as bad as the night did if he did head back. Usually, the walk home was the same every Friday night but this night was colder than most and the human decided to take a short cut through the forest. People were told to be cautious at night but he wasn’t one to take caution, he would rather do it and face whatever consequences came his way. Little did he know, this particular forest was the hunting grounds of a human hungry predator. The hunting grounds of none other than a vampire. The smell of the human filled this vampires nose and it didn’t take long for a predator to catch his smell. The growl in his ear was low and not human-like yet the hands-on his body told him otherwise. He definitely struggled but his efforts were futile.

“You smell so sweet.” A deep and threatening voice whispered before pain overtook the human and it all went black.

original (1).png

iv. Rules -

i. Do not control my character or make decisions for him.
ii. Please write at least two paragraphs. I tend to write past see all almost every time with my first response being several of those. I’m looking for someone who can write.
iii. Write in third person and put lemons somewhere when messaging1 me.
iv. World build and character build with me! Create drama! Have fun
v. I will tell you if I can’t reply for a while, please share the same courtesy.

tumblr_pr9hsfifOO1u6svo1_540.jpg

v. Extra Details -

The vampire takes the human to his home and keeps him. He drinks his blood when he is hungry and treats him as his personal pet. They do everything for him and said vampire treats them with hatred as he did with every other human. He succumbs this human to pain and torture whenever he feels like it. This can change with time to worse or better. The two can grow to like one another or it can stay the same. Either way, the vampire has to keep his human away from other vampires as they seek out his blood.

Humans can be turned but it is different. They have to drink vampire blood and it is a very slow and agonising process.

6a5f7343ec60c00fa0dc4a12b01f570d--eerie-aesthetic-aesthetic-vampire.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back