• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Never Wanted To Become A Hero But Fate Will Force Me To

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Setting: A modern fantasy era where cars are powered by magic and multiple sentient species coexist in the lands (humans, elves, dwarves, goblins). Melee weapons are still used but are slowly being replaced by mana crystal powered guns which allows people with little to no magic ability to use that energy. Strip malls, roadside stores, even smaller malls exist. The town of this roleplay is located around 1200 km from the setting of the previous roleplay (Quarrytown). The town named Vaesmarsh in common or Vaetmyrs in the local language and dialect is built along a long river in a marshland. It has many communal longhouses, both residential and commercial. The longhouses are usually two or three floors in size and are partially insulated by earth and moss, giving them the appearance of being partially underground or built into hills. People who inhabit the longhouses usually share bathrooms, kitchens, eating areas and gardens. Sometimes the longhouses have their own pier on the river. The residential longhouses usually house either entire families of multiple generations or can feature unrelated tenants who engage in a type of cooperative living. Commercial longhouses can be massive in size, almost being malls with up to six floors. However the insides of the commercial longhouses look more traditional with white painted sandstone walls and often wooden beams and sometimes timber framing.

Vaesmarsh has a population of around 50,000 and is in the small nation called the Principality of Heavenslake. Heavenslake is almost exclusively made of marshlands and wetlands. The weather is humid in the summer and mild in the winter. To the west of the principality is the border to the empire to which it has neutral diplomatic relations and good trade relations. Vaesmarsh has its city center pretty much in the center of the town where the most bridges over the river are. Landmarks of Vaesmarsh are it's townhall which is located on a hill and almost looks like it's roof was made from a ship, it's "mall" which is a collection of large commercial longhouses, the biggest being six floors high and nearly 400 meters long. And it has an ancient statue of the town's founders, dated back 1600 years, said to have escaped tyranny in the empire.

To the nation's capital of Heavenstop, it is an hour drive or 45 minute train ride. The capital has a population of 150,000 and the longhouses there look a little more extravagant.

The demographic makeup is around 35% dwarves, 35% elves, 20% goblins and 10% humans. Each group is known for contributing to the nation in their own way. Dwarves are known for expert craftsmanship, building robust bridges and making devices. Elves are known for being scholars and healers. Goblins are known for engineering and animal handling. Humans are known for masonry, roofing and hunting large creatures.
The main industries of Heavenslake are building materials, fishing, fruit and appliances.

Plot:
You are a person with a specific set of skills. Your skills tend to be better than those of others and others often encourage you to seek better employment or apply for elite units within the military. However you aren't in the mood for it and would rather be "normal". However soon, you will have no choice, but use your skills to protect or eliminate others. With the empire rife with inner turmoil, conflicts can possibly spill over into Heavenslake.

Common lingo in the universe:

Auto = The word for car/automobile
Commu = a smartphone/mobile phone
Mana charge = the mana crystal used to power autos and appliances.
Herb = The local slang for manaherb or glowleaf, a mild drug that can replenish ones own mana and gives a light buzz when smoked

The morning was warm and humid. The town was starting to get into it's usual weekday bustle. The sound of motorboats and barges came from the river. Dragonflies flew around the bog. At this time, the sun was still low on the horizon. Meanwhile there was commotion in the longhouse as people got up to get ready and go to work. Dwarves, elves, humans and goblins living together and coexisting peacefully. In Vaesmarsh it was normal, but in other countries, there were tensions between species, even among ethnicities. Some species had their own ethnicities while some ethnicities weren't exclusive to one species.

The noise alone from outside woke Sendoa up. She got up out of her bed and closed the tilted window in hopes to block out at least some of the noise. Sendoa went back to bed and tried to sleep a little longer. However, she many got another half hour of sleep until her alarm went off. Sendoa groaned as she turned her alarm off. "Fiiiine!" She said as she got up. It was 9am. She had to open the bar around 11. Once her colleagues would get to the bar, she could probably sleep another four hours on the couch at the bar in case she had to work until midnight.

Sendoa, wearing only pyjama shorts and a sleeveless top went to her closet to pick out some clothes. She was so tall that her head almost touched the ceiling. After grabbing clothes and a towel, she walked down to the communal shower room in the building. Downstairs, the ceiling was lower, so she had to bend down to not hit her head. Down in the shower room, she undressed and showered. At this time of day, there was barely anyone else in the shower room. Once done showering, she dried off and put on a sleeveless black turtleneck and a short black pleated skirt.

Sendoa then grabbed her stuff and went back upstairs. In her quarters, she threw her dirty laundry in a hamper and took a brush out of a drawer. She then brushed her hair and made sure it looked okay. After that, she put on light makeup, something not too pronounced. Basically pink eyeliner and mascara. She then put on black thigh highs and shoes on. Sendoa then brushed her teeth and went down to the dining area of the longhouse. The stove was still warm but no one occupied the kitchen or the dining area at the time. So Sendoa grabbed a pan and a couple ingredients and made herself breakfast with rice, potatoes, egg, soy sauce and ham. She poured the contents into a bowl and quickly washed the pan and spatula. After eating her breakfast, she decided to go on a morning run to work.

First, Sendoa stretched and paced around to get warmed up. She made sure she had everything she needed in her small rucksack and then she dashed off. It was usually a ten minute drive to work, but Sendoa often managed to run there in 15 minutes often scaring pedestrians along the way. There was something scary for some about a very tall muscular woman sprinting through town, especially at that speed. Sendoa took a shortcut by jumping up to a ledge that didn't seem humanly possible since it was probably eight meters up. And if a ledge was too high, she could always try wall jumping.

Soon, she arrived at work. It was a sports bar on the third floor of a commercial longhouse. She was practically a co-owner of the bar. Sendoa unlocked the shutters and pulled them up, revealing the interior of the bar. Usually, she didn't have to do much to open the bar, just take the cash box out of the vault, wipe down some tables and turn on the TVs to sports channels. She had clear rules for the bar: "Don't touch servers." "Don't start fights." "Don't be a nuisance." Sendoa had a sign on the wall that was sort of tongue-in-cheek which read "You fight, you die." But usually only hotheads, idiots and newbies caused trouble. The worst someone had done was touch Sendoa inappropriately, to which she punched him so hard that he forgot the past week and flew across the bar.

Now it was just time to wait for patrons to turn up. There were plenty of barflies who would turn up around noon. If not to drink, then to have a snack that Sendoa cooked.

It was an early morning for Silas waking up to birds chirping and flying around outside his window. After getting out of bed he would walk over to it and watch them while doing his wake routine. He left his room and went to eat breakfast. He was the only one there because everyone else was still sleeping. He was alright with it by now. He knew hesitation would not help him find the next d his next score. Once he finished he went for his daily walk to random streets to see if there are any new or interesting items around. He usually has people hold on to things of interest or that are or they would get in touch with him. So he would just go around to see what places might have just opened up that could have what he is looking for. After walking around for a couple of hours or so checking up on stores he put money into and buying a couple of things and having them sent home. He started getting thirsty so he headed to one of his favorite spots. A nice sports bar he likes to visit. Walking in he greets the bartender at the counter he's been here enough to know that he could lose himself easily with enough of the drinks from here.
" Hay there, Sendoa hows is it going. An I will just take something light I still have work later. Maybe a small snack too." Taking a seat at the counter.

In the early hours of the morning, amongst the overnight workers of Havenstop groggily returning home, Eawynn was doing quite the opposite. She had slept well, woke up five minutes shy of her alarm, and had even made herself a satisfying breakfast. She left no mess in the kitchen area, knowing based on her routine that others would be passing her by, arriving right as she left.

Dressed in her usual attire of muted tones and just a couple more layers than necessary, the doctor left the longhouse swiftly, although not in a rush. Just like any other day, she left to Vaesmarsh, arriving at around 6:55 AM, she began prep for the day's classes, checking over presentations and teaching notes as if she hadn't done the same thing prior to going to sleep the night before. Once ready, there was not much to do besides wait, and during that time she elected to make a visit to the university's library, opting for a fiction novel, recommended by a fellow professor a while back.

Passing the time proved effective, as next thing Eawynn knew, it was time to make way to her lecture hall for the first class of the day. Arriving through a side door while the students took the main doors. The lecture went smoothly, with plenty of inquisitive questions, although not without a fair share of questions that essentially added up to 'wasn't paying attention.'

Afterward, there was little to do for the next few hours, and as it was approaching noon, and as such she was getting rather hungry. After looking around for a short while, Eawynn decided on a bar that she almost certainly had been to before. Walking in, she felt the ping of recognition, but consciously knew very little of the place. Sitting down, there was currently a different person talking to the barmaid.

Alianara woke up early, as usual, however, today was her day off given by the store owner. She mostly manages to take care of herself though she does get some assistance with certain tasks. Alianara showers brush her teeth and dresses in a simple blue top and dark blue pants for the day. She puts together a very simple breakfast of eggs and orange juice. She heads out around seven in the morning in her mana-powered wheelchair, going on shorter outings usually doesn't require it but because she plans on being out for quite some time she thought it would be best to use the chair.

Her first stop of the day is to visit the shop to say hello and to pick up a copy of a new release she's been looking forward to. The second is to take a look at two other local bookstores to see what their selection looks like, it is beneficial to have an eye on competing businesses. And if she happens to see a rare or difficult-to-find piece she would have no qualms purchasing it, but of course, that was not her main reason. a few hours have passed and she decided to go to a bar she had heard of recently. Chair or not she was beginning to feel exhausted and felt a short rest would be best.

Once she has reached the bar Alianara decides to Leave the chair locked up at the entrance, not knowing exactly how accessible the bar is. She takes a deep breath as her hand takes on a slight glow, she uses the light to draw a rune in the air. The run Flashes and vanishes as her whole body glows for just a brief moment as she stands with relative ease. It tended to take a bit of concentration but the convenience of being able to walk without pain or staggering was worth it, she honestly can not imagine life without having learned to manipulate how gravity affected her. Entering the bar she glances around the room to find an open table and approaches it to take a seat with a book in hand. This certainly appeared to be somewhere she would not normally visit but new experiences help shape a person's life.

Taking a moment she surveys the room to take in her surroundings and the people who shared this space. She wasn't sure if a server would approach or if she needs to approach the bar, for now, though she would begin reading her newly purchased novel.

Not long after she opened shop, a regular showed up. His name was Silas. Silas asked Sendoa how she was doing and asked for a light drink and a small snack. "I am doing swell. Got decent exercise on the way to work this morning and it didn't even take ten minutes for a customer to show up. I guess I light drink and a small snack would mean a sprizz or a small beer with some fritters. Or would you prefer a sandwich instead?" Sendoa replied, cleaning some glasses and then firing up the grill. "Anyways, how are you doing today?"

Soon after, another customer showed up. Sendoa had seen her before and usually she'd talk up new customers to get their names and make the bar feel more familiar to customers. "Welcome back. Eawynn was it? It's been a while. What can I get you?" Sendoa said to the customer.

Another customer showed up. "It seems I am getting a lot of business in the opening hours today." Sendoa said and chuckled. She approached the half-elf at her table and said: "Hi, I am Sendoa Ezkutu, co-owner of this humble sports bar. May I have your name? Also what can I get you, love? Should I bring you a menu or a tap list?" It was her way of doing business. People who saw her as a friend or at least as a friendly acquaintance were more likely to spend more and keep the atmosphere in the place nice and friendly.

Hearing the opinions given to him they all were pretty nice. Thinking about it a little bit he made up his mind."My day is going well I managed to get my hands on some pretty rare items and I... never mind that. a small beer with some fritters should be fine." Taking a bit of time after he made his order to plan out his schedule for the rest of his day. Seeing that more people were coming in he decided to make small talk. Turning in his seat so he could see both of the people who came in next to him."Hay you any of you want to order something it's on me I'm having a good day so drinks and whatever else you order from here l got it." Thinking he should try to be friendly to them. He was still not the best at this kind of stuff so when he would try any chance he could to be social ." Yeah you do seem to be getting busier it is around that time. But that is good right". Turning his attention back to the other customers." So how do you two do this fine day? I hope things are going well for you guys. "

Since sitting down she slowly decreases the gravity magic's effect on her body. By deactivating the spell in such a way as to protect her body from the impact of feeling full gravity all at once. When Sendoa approaches and introduces herself Alianara smiles softly and moves a strand of silvery hair from her face and behind her ear, "greetings, Miss Sendoa. My name is Alianara, though I know it's easier to shorten it to Ali. A menu would very much be appreciated, though I am unable to partake in alcoholic beverages." She then has a thought, "also is this bar accessible by wheelchairs by chance?"

Alianara took in this tall woman's appearance. It is also fairly surprising to her that not only is a Co-owner working the bar, she herself has approached her. Sendoa is quite beautiful, though she rarely pays attention to a person's looks. Ali hopes the bar has something appealing to her for a snack. The activity in the bar did make her slightly uneasy but she thinks it should be ok.

The woman Sendoa introduced herself to introduced herself as Alianara, Ali for short. She then asked for a menu to which Sendoa complied. Ali also asked if the bar was wheelchair accessible to which Sendoa replied: "There is only a freight elevator to this floor. It is big enough to carry twenty people. Otherwise let me know who to carry up the stairs and I can offer assistance."

Sendoa then went over the bar to make some fritters for Silas and draft some beer from the tap for him. Once the fritters were done, Sendoa put them in a small basket and put the basket and the glass of beer on a tray. She carried the try over to Silas and put the stuff on the table. "If you need any extra condiments just ask, otherwise there is ketchup, black sauce and vinegar on the table." The assortment of fritters consisted of regionally and internationally known types of fritters. There were local ones such as deep-fried seaweed and deep-fried bayou snake meat, but also international ones such as potato fries (chips if you are British), fried cheese sticks and fried fish with beer batter. The delicious smell filled the part of the room where Silas was sitting.

Meanwhile on the TV, the sports match was interrupted by breaking news. Sendoa didn't pay much attention, but what she caught from it was that there were skirmishes in the western border area between Empire soldiers and Principality forces. "I hope they don't bring the fighting here. Last thing we need is another war. It's bad for business and I can't stand soldiers." Sendoa said.

While Silas was waiting for his meal he decided to fix himself up in his seat. Getting a good view of the TV. Going back and forth between watching TV while he waited for his order. After waiting for a bit Silas' order came and after giving a quick look over."This looks delicious as always Sendoa " Taking a drink from his cup he pauses for a moment before looking back." An thanks for keeping it light for me."
Enjoying his meal Silas takes a look at the news. Seeing the news about the fighting he can't help but think about his past and starts eating and drinking slower. Hearing Sendoa's comment on the matter was interesting too. "Well, it probably won't reach this far I'm sure the military will deal with it before that."
Not sure if it helps he looks to the other patron in the bar Alianara seemed to be her name ."What do you think?"

Ali decided to read some of her book while she waited for a menu. She wasn't planning to take part in the conversation of war. Once Silas speaks to her, she closes the novel and looks over, "Well... to be perfectly honest I do not understand war. Fighting seems pointless, ideally, the war will never reach us. If it does it would hamper my reading. And of course, the innocent lives lost would also be a tragedy." Ali realized her response may seem cold, however, it seemed appropriate, "I dislike pointless violence, and what is war if not exactly that? Anyone can make up a valid sounding reason to harm another, but in the end it is just an excuse."

Sendoa smiled to Silas as he thanked for his order that tasted good and lived up to his expectations. While Silas belief in regards to the conflicts given on the TV that it would be fine for the military, Sendoa was so sure since their nation was pretty small compared to the empire and their military was just as small. Ali voiced her opinion saying that war was pointless and that she hoped the war wouldn't reach them. Sendoa then said: "If the war came here, I am sure I can protect you as my customers. It is not like I am inexperienced."

Inevitably the war would eventually reach their town and the news eventually notified the people in the city of the frontline closing in on the city. Eventually, the news said that the frontline had advanced to about 30 km outside of Vaesmarch. to which part of the populace fleed eastwards which the rest decided to stay.

"In case you had to fight, do you have some skill in fighting?" Sendoa asked her patrons in the bar. "I might be able to protect for a while, however I will only be able to provide protection for a limited amount of time. I just hope the frontline doesn't shift towards our direction. Last thing I need is blood on my hands over being attacked in a conflict where just being different can get me in danger."

"Anyone of you want to watch a specific sport in the meantime?" Sendoa asked in the meantime.

Still enjoying his meal as he listened to what Alianara thought about the conflicts and things going on. He could kind of understand but not enough to fully agree with her. Taking another swig from his drink Sendoa said she would protect them if it did reach this far. He smiled a little bit at that thinking that
would be interesting. "Well, I believed you I've seen throw out a couple of fools out the place before." Sounding a bit more chipper." But I'm pretty good in a fight my family made sure of that". Talking about his time before he was adopted into the Gordon family but he didn't need to bring that up. "By the way miss I don't believe that I introduced myself I am Silas a collector of rare things. Nice to meet you. "

"Sendoa, might I please have something light to have as a snack, anything is fine as long as it is not overly bitter." Alianara asks politely before addressing her question, "I don't like fighting and my body is quite frail, I asked about accessibility for myself. Walking is quite difficult without the use of some fairly advanced magic. I supposed my knowledge could be a strategic resource but I'd struggle in real battle due to my mobility. As long as I'm in my chair I suppose I could use my wind magic for defense, I studied magic extensively while I was bedridden as a child." She quickly realized that she may be oversharing so she decides to move on, "that is to say, even though I'd prefer to avoid it, given the right supporting allies I can fight."

"Well I used to be in the military academy, but got kicked out for being reckless and irresponsible. Since then I have matured a lot. So if things get serious and strength and speed isn't enough, I know some fortifying spells, though that is the only magic I know." Sendoa replied to Silas. "By the way, pleasant to meet you Silas."

Ali then asked for a light snack as long as it wasn't bitter. "Well I can over fresh bite sized vegetables, pretzel sticks or dried fish. I guess you could call those light." Sendoa replied. Ali then went on to explain that she didn't like fighting and that her body is quite frail, which is why she asked about the accessibility. She also explained that she studied magic a lot. Sendoa then said: "Have you considered becoming a healer? It might take some time to learn healing spells but you sound like you could have a thing for magic and most healers never see battle, not even in the military."

Ali thinks about it for a moment and responds with, "the fresh veggies sound fine." Then switches back to the topic of war, "I have considered it and dabbled some. It certainly is not my forte, but I can perform some weaker spells." Alianara sighs as she leans back in her chair, "perhaps if I strain myself I could cause a person or object to collapse under increased gravity, though it is far from practical." Shifting slightly in her seat she adds, "In a similar vein I could decrease the effect of gravity on an ally to increase their mobility. The danger of a slight miscalculation, in either case, could mean severe injury or even potential death. In a life or death situation, I suppose crushing a foe would be more viable than if I were to lighten an ally."

Turning her gaze back to Sendoa, "I suppose you are correct though, further pursuing recovery spells would be beneficial in avoiding combat scenarios."

Finishing up his food Silas listened to Sendoa and Alianara talk more about their capabilities and different things that could happen. Hearing Sendoa talk about her being in the military academy was a bit of a surprise but after thinking about it again it made sense.He also found it interesting how Alianara said she could use her magic."Well if you want to go into more detail I am from a military family. I'm pretty light on my feet." Looking at Sendoa."You will probably beat me out when it comes to pure strength. I'm more of a strike hard and fast type." Downing more of his drink." I can do some ice magic as well if needed." Thinking about the whole healing thing he is not sure how much he could help with that." The most I can do for recovery is to tell you what plants and herbs are useful or not" He went back to his drink and continued to watch the news on the TV.

Sendoa listened to what Ali said and nodded. She went to prepare the bite sized fresh veggies for Ali. She heard Silas talk about his background in a military family and that he is pretty fast. He also explained that he was capable of using ice magic. Sendoa probably wasn't as fast as Silas when it came to running, however other than her strength Sendoa was good at dodging and lunging. If she needed to get close quickly, she could at least put all her strength into a powerful lightning fast lunge.

"Botany is a useful skill. Especially in survival." Sendoa commented in regards to Silas knowledge of plants and herbs. Sendoa went over to Ali with a platter with the fresh vegetables.

Suddenly there was an alarm on the TVs. "For the Vaesmarsh area there is an acute emergency. The civilian inhabitants of Vaesmarsh are requested to evacuate eastwards. Militias and military reserves are to gather their equipment and to take up position in the western parts of the city. This is not a drill. Vaesmarsh will be under enemy attack soon." The voice said on the TVs. The message was on even on other TV channels.

Sendoa set the platter down and said to the others present. "You can leave. I don't care whether if you pay or not. It is an emergency. If you need help, I can offer you protection until you reach the eastern outskirts. I however will be staying in town. There are probably people who need help and I wont say no to a fight, especially when it is to protect others." Sendoa said to the others.

Alianara sighs, "Well I can't very well let my home be in danger. That and trying to evacuate would be difficult, It's hard for me to get through the crowds." She looks over to Sendoa, "take me down to my chair and I can help defend evacuating people and provide you some backup." She doesn't look forward to battle and is well decided she will not take a life. Alianara could utilize her magic to go downstairs but she doesn't want to waste any mana that could be used to defend against attackers.

Upon hearing the news of what was happening Silas thought that this was not what he wanted right now. Looking around and seeing how the others were getting ready to go out and be heroes. He thought he would help if he saw people who needed it. But they were going out of their way to do it. Thinking it over a bit. He put the money for his order on the table and stood up."I will help to but I will probably break off at some point to check on my family. Man, this is insane to be happening now. I will leave her to her you Sendoa. "He simply thought great more killing. Whispering to himself." I would have to do this again at some point." Before making his way outside.

Sendoa hears Alianara out and says: "Alright. Will do!" Sendoa then gently lifts Ali onto her back and carried her down to her wheelchair. Most people had already left the building except for a few stragglers.

Outside there was disorder and some panic. Most people looked rather confused than panicked as the bad news was suddenly and had taken them by surprise. In the far distance, explosions could be heard. Most of the civilians ran towards the east with what they could carry while militias and reservists ran towards the west. Some militias were better equipped than others. Some militias only had light armor, short swords, bows and second hand staves, while others wore newer equipment, carried decent long swords, arcane guns and rare wands.

"If the enemy gets here I will try my best on keeping them from moving forward. I am pretty rusty when it comes to actual combat but a mana charged or buffed sloppy punch can still be deadly." Sendoa said.

She then noticed wyvern riders flying high up in the sky. They weren't friendlies. But wyvern riders shouldn't be this far in. Most of the people in this part of the town were civilians fleeing. One wyvern then dropped something. Once that something hit a building, it set the building ablaze.

"Honorless pricks." Sendoa said while pulling out a cobblestone out of the cobblestone road. "Pray that I hit one." Sendoa said before chanting a spell creating a spell circle around her. The spell circle glowed a bright white and anyone who knew magic would know that it was a spell to enhance someone's physical capabilities.

Sendoa wound up for a throw, aiming towards a wyvern overhead. Then she hurled the stone with such power and speed that the pressure was noticeable to anyone within 20 feet of her and her movement was just a blur. Barely two seconds later, a wyvern and it's rider went barreling to the ground. The wyvern bore a large wound on it's lower abdomen.

Sort of out of breath, Sendoa said: "See, I am sort of rusty. That needed a lot of energy. If I had more practice, I could probably make the stone go through the wyvern out the other side." She smiled with some sweat running down her cheek.

Once seated and strapped in, she activates her chair and points herself towards the wyvern. Ali points her hands toward the beast and begins a chant, "Raging wind, pummel my foe into the ground, DOWNBURST!" A magic circle appears above the Wyvern and a powerful burst of wind smashes into it causing it to descend rapidly and impact into the ground, "We must fight smarter rather than drain ourselves with reckless attacks! Sendoa, how do you feel about heights? I can try to get you up to the next one!" these speels were not particularly difficult or draining but the stress of combat and needing to quickly calculate positioning and force might make this difficult. the thought of possibly restraining an enemy soldier or two does cross her mind but that's not feasible at the moment.

Seeing all the madness going on outside Silas couldn't help but say." This is insane".Seeing Wyverns in the sky overhead made him a bit more worried. But then he sees Sendoa send a piece of the earth at one sending it to the ground. He thinks yeah that is very impressive and I don't want to be on the business end of that. Then Alianara used her magic to bring down another one. Man did he make a good choice teaming up with these two. But sadly he is not useful at range so he went to help direct and calm the fleeing people. Jumping onto a nearby building to get a better view of things. " Hay everyone, please continue to had to the shelter in an orderly fashion. We will do everything we can to make sure you get there safely." Looking over to the others." I'm not good at range so unless one of those guys gets lower I will help with the people around here."

Sendoa was impressed with Ali's skill with magic and when she offered to boost Sendoa up to the wyverns, Sendoa replied: "I am fine with heights. Go ahead." She let herself be boosted up to the wyverns where she crushed the skulls and snapped the necks of the wyvern riders. Without the riders, the wyverns didn't know what to do and scrambled.

Meanwhile, Silas was helping with the evacuation of civilians and trying to get order into the disorder. From atop a wyvern, Sendoa gave Silas a thumbs up.

(Sorry if the post is kind of short.)

Ali focuses on controlling the battlefield, launching Silas and Sendoa into the air as they require and using gusts of wind to push wyverns away from any nearby citizens. Ali notices one enemy swooping towards a fleeing person. She raises her hands toward it, "pummel the foe into the ground, DOWNBURST!" slamming the beast into the ground, the impact does knock the person over but still gives them the opportunity to get away. Ali pants, she is starting to feel over exerrted but she can't stop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back