• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

Max sighed heavily and kissed him back "They just need to get over themselves. They're just being unreasonable." She murmured before moving Kas and straddling his waist "I promise Joe, as long as I have you then I am happy."

He just nodded and sighed a little. “You wanna go get some breakfast? It’s free.” He smiled a little, rubbing her back and getting up to get dressed.

She gave a small nod kissing him gently "Yeah lets go get it." She said sweetly before getting dressed as well.

The next 6 months had been hell on them. Joe was in the UK filming a new mini series and she was in the US still shooting magazines plus a small TV show. She missed her fiancé dearly and was ready to finally see him for a week. She was also excited as well, she had finally put in her notice to not renew her lease and would be telling Joe of her intention to move to the UK with him. This living in seperate countries was not working any longer and she couldn't take it anymore.

He was watching tv at home as per usual, a bit of a mess in the kitchen from dinner and a mess on the table in front of him while he rubbed his food belly, frowning when the door went and got up to answer it, a little confused as to who that would be at that time but he couldn’t stop the grin from spreading when he saw his girl standing on the other side. “You are a sneaky little shit.” He chuckled pulling her in tightly to him.

She smiled widely as she waited out front knocking loudly at the door. She squealed happily hugging him tightly as he opened the door "I couldn't wait any longer." She said happily before kissing him lovingly. She pulled back some and noticed his unbuttoned shirt with a wife beater underneath and his food stomach "Lazy day?" She teased before kissing him again.

He nodded and sent her inside, going to get her bags. “How long we got?” He asked her, getting back inside and went to put her bags in his room, going back out to the lounge and clearing the plates away. “If I knew you were coming I would’ve made more food…. I only made enough for two people.” He told her, “and then I ate enough for two people.” He chuckled going to her again and held her tightly.

Max came in and laughed lightly bwefore setting Kas' carrier down "Its okay. I grabbed a bite to eat at the airport." She said softly before biting her lip when he asked again about how long they had together "Well uh...actually, forever now?" She said trying to gauge his reaction

He turned and faced her, raising his eyebrows. “I’m sorry… come again?” He asked “oh…. Oh shit… you got the residency card?” He asked her smiling wider and sat next to her, holding her tightly to him.

Max smiled widely at him and gave a nod before moving to sit with him "I couldn't take living in seperate countries any longer." She admitted before hugging him tightly "The rest of my things should arrive in the next few weeks. Nothing major, I sold most of my things." She explained before kissing him lovingly "It is official though. I am a United Kingdom resident." She said as she moved to straddle his waist just wanting to be as close to him as she could be.

He smiled and held her close. “Oh… I have some phone calls to make then tomorrow.” He chuckled. “Cause I’ve just put this place on the market.” He smiled, kissing her repeatedly. “Mmm I missed you.” He murmured

She raised an eyebrow at him in confusion "Why did you put it on the market?" She asked between kisses but still smiled happily at him "I missed you too darling."

He chuckled and pulled back a little. “Cause I was gonna come live in Georgia with you.” He told her, reaching over to his table and showed her the visa applications.

Max looked at him in shock but smiled widely letting a few tears fall "You were going to move there for me?" She asked quietly before she kissed him lovingly as he nodded his head "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you." She said happily cupping his face in her hands "You are so amazing."

He smiled and pecked her lips again “You want me to order you any dinner?” He asked her, getting up to go use the bathroom, yawning a little as he went back to her. “You go unpack and I get you some fish n chips?” He asked her.

She smiled happily and gave a small nod "Proper fish n chips, not a chicken burger." She said giving a small laugh before she got up to go unpack. She let Kas out of his carrier smiling widely as she saw him run straight to Joseph barking happily "He definitely missed you. He kept sleeping on the blanket you always use."

He smiled and picked him up while he put the order through "Oh I missed you too." He told him, going to sit down, feeling a little sick now and just cuddled Kas to him, starting to fall asleep on his couch, completely conked out by the time Max got downstairs having been on three different interviews around the city earlier in the day

Max smiled widely as she came downstairs seeing Joe asleep with Kas on his chest. She quickly pulled out her phone a snapped a photo of them. She got the door once the food arrived thanking the delivery person and moved to sit on the floor by him so she didn't disturb him.

He woke up once she was shaking him and grunted a little, getting up carefully and locking up the house, heading up to bed with her, holding her tightly to him once they were in bed "Don't stay up too late... Otherwise you're gonna be aggy cause you're jet-lagged... And we're going out tomorrow.' He murmured, holding her close

She smiled and gave a small nod "Yes sir." She said giving a small giggle before kissing him gently. She woke up grogy that next morning and groaning softly as she was being shaken awake "Whattt??" She whined rubbing the sleep from her eyes to see Joseph with a giant smile on his face.

He smiled and pulled her in close. “Whattt? Babe it’s almost midday… you need to get up. I know you stayed up til stupid o’clock in the morning but we’re gonna go see some friends love.” He told her. “Get up. I’ve already walked the dog.” He told her.

She pouted and cuddled up close to him "Finnnee" she murmured before getting up. She got ready quickly and came out to find him ready to go as well "Alright lets get going, my stomach is now screaming for food."

He smiled and pecked her cheek, leaving Kas with a snack and the tv on to occupy him, leaving the house with her and walking towards the pub. “You do know someone out of this group by the way. I’m not throwing you in the deep end I promise. He’s pretty jet-lagged too actually.” He chuckled.

She raised an eyebrow and gave a small nod taking his hand "Oh? Who is it?" She asked as they walked smiling a bit just happy to finally be back together with him and permanently now.

He smiled swinging their arms. “Jamie’s here. Got some work nearby but he’s off today.” He told her. “He’ll be pleased to see you.” He smiled happily, walking into the pub and straight through to the beer garden.

Max gasped and smiled happily "Oh I can't wait to see him!" She said excitedly as they walked not noticing fans taking photos of them. She got into the pub with him and followed him back. She smiled wide as she saw Jamie and gave him a hug "Oh its so good to see you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back