• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

She gave a small nod and relaxed against him smiling softly as he started to scrub her. She got out with him once the water had gone cold and kissed him gently "I love you." She murmured before starting to dry off "I know we already call each other husband and wife, but are you excited to make it official next month?" She asked while wrapping her towel around herself

He smiled and watched her. “No I’m miserable about it.” He chuckled, dodging her swipe and lifting her up bridal style, stumbling into the bedroom with her as always when he tried to carry her these days. “I gotta work on my balance.” He chuckled dropping her on the bed “what dinner do you want? I’m cooking.” He told her.

Max went to slap his arm but giggled as he picked her up and carried her to bed "You'll get there baby." She said happily before kissing him gently. She gave small shrug and smiled more "Hmmm maybe your delicious Salmon?"

He nodded. “I got some in the fridge. And beans and mash…. Coming right up.” He told her, kissing her nose and going to get some sweatpants on before going to make some dinner

After seven months in England they had found themselves married and pregnant. She had found out shortly after the wedding and both of them were beyond extatic. Max had decided to end her career in cinema photography after they had found out. She was ready this time to be a full time mother with the ocassional shoot here and there. She gave Joe a smile as their name was called for their appointment reaching for his hand to help her up. She was much bigger than either of them had planned for and she was finding it difficult to do some of the most basic things by this point.

Joe was the happiest he’d ever been, ready to start a family with max, now his wife, and excited about what the future held for them. He’d gone back and filmed season 5 of the show but hadn’t been put on any press for it so far, kind of excited for it to be a surprise but more excited to get to meet his daughter in the next couple months. He helped max up once they heard their name and walked with her through to the room, taking a seat along with her hand. “You wanna go get ice cream after this?@ he asked her knowing just how miserable she’d been being pregnant and hot in the summer

Max got up slowly and rubbed at her bump. She had been absolutely miserable while pregnant. Having gained so much weight had really put a strain on her body and she was getting very tired. She was also worried that they may place her on strict bed rest if she gained anymore weight. She was excited for Joe, the next season was going to be great but she was also nervous about it. Everything had been so peaceful in their lives and she wanted it to stay that way. As gave a small nod to him as they sa in the room "Yes please, with fresh berries?" She asked giving him big puppy dog eyes.

He smiled and nodded, kissing her head. “Alright. Well I’ll get you home then pop to tescos alright?” He murmured kissing her cheek. He was entirely focused on her comfort at this point, glad that these days money was not an issue so he could do whatever she needed him to without a second thought. He glanced up as their midwife came in and smiled some giving maxs hand a quick squeeze.

She smiled softly and kissed his hand gently before the midwife came in. She chatted with her for a bit giving the run down on how she was feeling. She lifted her shirt when it was time for the sonogram and shivered a but when they put the goo along her stomach. She frowned though when the midwife looked at the screen confused and said 'Well, that explains a lot.' She looked at Joseph concerned before looking back to her midwife "What do you mean? Is she okay?" She asked worriedly.

Her midwife gave a small laugh but nodded "They are doing just fine." She said before turning the screen to show them not one but two babies "Looks like you had one hiding behind the other. You're having twins!"

Joe just stared at the screen frozen for a minute before smiling and looking back at her. “Well…. At least we still got a little time to prepare.” He chuckled quietly, kissing her cheek and giving her hand a tight squeeze.

Max went wide eyed as she looked at the screen. Twins were definitely not planned for, but like Joe said, they still had some time to prepare. She smiled widely at her husband before nodding and giving his hand a squeeze "Can you tell the gender of the other?" She asked the midwife while she continued to look at the screen.

He smiled wider hearing her say that they were definitely having one of each and he was in bliss the rest of the appointment, taking her straight home after, getting their ice cream and the berries back to her and just smiled, swaying happily with her. “Oh I hope you’re as excited as I am.” He told her happily, kissing all over her face

Max smiled wider when they were told it was a boy and soon finished up with the appointment. She was on cloud nine, they were having two children now, and though it would be tougher she knew they would be okay. Once they got home she held onto Joseph and nodded happily kissing him lovingly "I am,I'm so excited. I'm also happy to know why I've been having such a hard time." She said giving a small laugh.

He smiled and nodded kissing her head “Been working super hard. Growing two mini Quinns not just one.” He chuckled and kissed her bump, enjoying the rest of the evening with her and eventually going to bed, falling asleep quickly, worn out more than usual lately and making weird noises throughout the night in his sleep.

She went on with the day and night completely relaxing with Joe and Kas. When it was time for bed she tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. She frowned softly when she noticed some of the weird noises Joe was making in his sleep and gave a heavy sigh. She knew he was stressing about the babies, but she just hoped it wasn't going to cause problems. She woke up the next morning and groaned loudly when she felt them kicking at her. She did her best to get up and waddle without waking Joe but that was nearly impossible these days.

He groaned a little as he started getting woken up and got up stretching, “morning. You need some help?” He asked her quietly, coughing a little and sat up wanting to go get a coffee.

She frowned softly but gave a small nod "Yes please. Your children are playing football with my bladder." She murmured before taking his hand in hers and slowly getting to the bathroom whimpering when she realized she'd had an accident half way. "I hate this Joe! I'm going to need diapers and a wheelchair by this point!" She sobbed

He frowned and kissed her head. “Hey it’s okay…. 6 weeks to go baby. You’re almost there.l he murmured not about to mention that she’d likely need diapers after the fact right now as he didn’t feel it would be comforting.

She sniffled and sat down giving a small nod "How do you think I'm still beautiful? I literally look like a beached whale. And afterwards I'm gonna be saggy and full of stretch marks." She whimpered before hiding her face in her hands.

He smiled and shook his head moving her hands from her face and got her to sit down on the closed toilet lid whike he ran her a bath. “Darling you are carrying our children. Baking us a little family. That’s already gorgeous and it’s their first home.that space will be beautiful no matter what.” He promised her, helping her get her pjs off and go put them in the laundry, coming back and helping her into the bath.

Max felt her lip quiver as she looked at him and listened. She gave a small nod and took a shaky breath starting to calm down a bit "I don't know what I did to deserve you." She murmured as she slowly got into the tub giggling softly when she saw Kas squeeze through the door and rush to her side. He had become very protective of her when she got pregnant. It had gotten to the point that they had to lock him up for the night so that he wouldn't get into their bed and kick Joe off.

He smiled and sat down next to the tub, rubbing at his chest a little “How did you sleep?” He asked her quietly. “Cause if you want I can get you set up in the lounge with all the snacks and the remote and then I’ve got one zoom interview and then I’m yours all day.” He mumbled.

She gave a small shrug and frowned seeing him rubbing his chest "Like I have the past two months. Just uncomfortable." She murmured before kissing his hand gently "Are you okay? You were making so odd noises in your sleep. I think you should get a check up."

He shrugged a little. “I’m alright just tired love.” He murmured, sighing as she kept pushing it “Swwetheart.,, I’m okay.” He promised her quietly. “I’m fine.” He murmured helping her out the bath once she wanted it and let her get sorted while he sorted out the couch and some snacks for her.

She frowned deeper shaking her head "No Joe, I don't think its nothing." She said but sighed whem he insisted it was fine. She gave a small nod before washing up then asking for his help out. She got dressed and soon waddled out to the couch smiling as she saw everything set up. She kissed him gently before sittimg down "I love you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back