• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

He smiled and went to get their drinks, leaving her there with everyone

“oh darling hello!” He smiled wide, standing up to give her a hug. “I wasn’t expecting to see you. How’s been complaining for days about not seeing you.” He chuckled.

She laughed lightly and gave a small nod "Yeah, six months of only face time is really not fun. I do not recommend." She said before laughing again "I surprised him yesterday though, got my residence card and everything! So I'm here now with him." She explained

“Good on you. Congratulations.” He smiled at her, “oh Jess was going to send you an email about getting another print for the new lounge did she do that yet?” He asked her, lighting a cigarette and frowning looking over seeing Joe in the pub a little bit cornered. “Oh dear. They found him.” He muttered.

She smiled and gave him a nod "Yeah she did, I'm sorry I haven't been able to get it done yet. Been hectic with the move. I should be able to get it to you soon though." She said happily before looking towards the pub. She frowned and sighed heavily seeing him with fans taking a few photos "I don't want to say anything...his fans hate me enough as is." She mumbled

He sighed and nodded. “Well I can’t go in there. She’s in disguise darling.” He chuckled, pushing his sunglasses further up his face but frowned seeing Joe turn to look at them looking a little panicked. “Can d’you mind doing it?” He asked one of joes other friends watching him get up to go save him.

She gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit to him. She frowned when she noticed Joe look back at them and quickly went to get up but stopped when his friend went instead. She reached out for Joe's hand as he came back and gave a faint smile "You okay?" She asked softly to him while Jamie and his other friend started talking.

He nodded slowly, rubbing his chest a little. “Yeah. I’m alright.” He mumbled setting her drink down in front of her, taking her hand and starting to chat with them.

She gave a small nod and kissed his cheek gently. They had a lovely time hanging out with his friends and by the time the late afternoon rolled around they were heading out. She laughed lightly as they walked out and Joseph hung on her having had a few too many drinks actually.

He grinned sloppily at her. “There’s another pub jus down the street. They pull a nice pint.” He slurred to max, trying to lead her in that direction.

Max laughed a bit and shook her head "Uh uh we're going home." She said before kissing his cheek gently and laughing more as he kept asking but in different accents.

He grinned still and tried dragging her down random streets, eventually getting home and just dropping to his knees on the concrete pavement outside their front door, placing kisses all over her tummy. “I can’t wait to put a baby in there.” He slurred to her, standing up and stumbling inside.

She walked with him happily and eventually got them home. She gasped as he fell to his knees thinking something was wrong but smiled as she saw him go to kiss her belly "Mmm soon enough love." She murmured before getting him inside. She got him put away in bed kissing him gently before she went to get Kas ready for a little walk.

She didn't come back until an hour later rushing into the house and quickly closing the door. She caught her breath and locked the door with shaky hands. She got Kas off his leash before going to their room and nudging Joseph awake "Joe....Joe wake up..." she whimpered

He groaned with his head starting to pound already, “no more. Please.” He slurred, rubbing his face and throwing an arm across his eyes until she shoved him. “Oh Jesus I’m awake… what’s going on?” He grumbled, sitting up and turning the light on, holding his head. “Jesus,… babe what happened?” He questioned

Max shook her head and shoved him when he wouldn't wake up. She whimpered and broke down when he finally woke up seeing her dishelved look. Her hands and knees had dried blood on them from being scraped up as he make up smeared from her crying. She took a deep breath trying to calm down but nothing worked, she was still sobbing.

He pulled her in close, kissing her head repeatedly. “Shh… shh… just breathe…. Rest. Please.” He coaxed, trying his best to soothe her, tying her hair out of her face “Can you tell me what happened?” He asked her gently.

Max started to relax in his arms a bit to where she could atleast talk to him "I....I was just walking Kas...just wanting to take him for a walk." She whimpered before taking a deep breath and looking up at him "They pushed me down because I wouldn't tell them where you were.." she said wiping her eyes "They took photos of me and said I didn't deserve you, that you deserved someone better."

He frowned and shook his head. “Where?” He asked. “Where?” He questioned her again and listened to her, nodding some, “alright hold on.” He told her quietly, kissing her head and stood up, grabbing his phone, calling Greg. “Hey… cancel all further meet and greets.” He snapped at him. “Any non essential press. Fucking cancel the lot of it. If people can’t keep their fuckinf hands off my wife then I won’t be making any more appearances. Ever.” He told him seriously.

Max told him everything and still clung to him taking deep breaths. She went wide eyed as she heard him shaking her head some "No...no baby don't do that...it was just some crazy people." She whimpered but took a deep breath when he cupped her face.

He just shook his head. “Of course I’m being fucking serious!” He snapped a bit. “I’m done appeasing the idiots who think they can treat me and my family like objects.” He spat down the line, evenetually hanging up and just held her close. “You wait right here. I’m gonna run us a bath alright” he told her gently.

Max nodded softly and stayed in bed until he came out again carrying her to the bathroom "I'm so sorry....I just...I'm so sorry." She whispered letting more tears fall as she hid her face in his neck while she held him

He shook his head, almost falling over with her but kept her from falling, gently setting her in the tub before joining her, holding her tightly to him. “Babe you have nothing to be sorry for.” He promised her, kissing her head repeatedly.

Max held him as they sat in the tub together "I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to make you choose between me and what has helped progress your career." She said quietly while tracing patterns on his arms.

He shook his head and smiled, taking a sponge and gently squeezing the water out over her shoulders. “You haven’t made me choose shit. They wanna treat you like that they can deal with the consequences.” He told her seriously, kissing her head. “I want my family safe. And that includes you and Kas and our kids down the line.” He told her quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back