• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

Max followed him around and gave a small nod and kissed his cheek "Yeah that sounds great, whats her favorite?" She asked leaning into him some "I love you." She said softly squeezing his hand affectionately

He sighed a little and nodded, "I'll call her." He mumbled, letting her get the suitcases sorted in the car while he stepped away and called her up "Hey... I uh, we landed a little bit ago, got our rental car... you want us to pick you up any dinner mum? We were gonna stop and get a maccy's." He told her, shifting from foot to foot and not really sounding like himself at all these days but for Max the change had been more gradual and for himself as well. For his mother on the other hand the change was instantly recognisable.

His mum frowned as she heard his voice and nodded "Hello darling...Maccy's is fine." She murmured getting worried about how different he sounded. She keot him on the phone for only a few more minutes before letting him go.

Max smiled some as Joe came back kissing his cheek "Hey handsome, everything okay?" She asked softly giving his hand a squeeze.

He just nodded and sighed a bit, rubbing at his face and drove the route to his mums that he knew like the back of his hand, letting the radio make the noise. “She’s gonna love you by the way. Dads always been a bit rough around the edges but mum is… a proper Scouser.” He smiled watching her while they were in the drive through, ordering the food and holding her hand the whole way through.

Max smiled happily on their drive "I hope she does." She said before kissing his hand gently. She helped with the drive through and let him continue to drive as they finished with the food "Are you feeling okay?"

He nodded and sighed a bit, "I'm fine love." He murmured smiling at her a bit "Just thinking is all, haven't seen her in a while and then we're ona bit of a whirlwind before I go back to work... More stateside appearances, more meetings... I'm in LA after Dallas, you gotta go home though don't you?" He frowned a little

Max gave a small nod kissing his hand again "Yeah I have a few magazine shoots coming up after Dallas. I'm sorry I can't go with you." She said softly sighing a bit "It'll be about another month until you're back for a longer period of time huh?"

He nodded and sighed a little. “But on the bright side my new agency is much more used to dealing with large platforms than the old one. And Greg is still my manager but he’s not new management himself…. Hopefully my schedule won’t be quite as crowded.” He murmured, driving another few minutes before pulling up outside his mums house, getting out and going to knock on the door, holding the food, only the tiniest smile creeping onto his face once she opened. “We come bringing food.” He mumbled.

Max got out and walked next to him with the drinks in hand. She smiled softly seeing his mother open up the door "Hello, it's so nice to meet you." She said happily as they made their way inside of the house. She placed the drinks down and gave Joe's hand a small squeeze when she noticed how tense he seemed.

He set the food down and jumped a bit as his mum went in for a hug, relaxing after a minute though and hugged her back, “mum::. This is max, my fiancée. Max… my mum.” He told her frowning a bit, “I’m just gonna go to the loo be right back.” He mumbled heading upstairs to go use the restroom.

His mum stood there frowning and watched him go. “It’s lovely to meet ya, is he… what’s going on with him?” She asked her a little concerned. She knew already how happy Joe was with her. She hadn’t heard the end of it when they first broke up or when they got back together. She was just happy he had found someone like that for him but he wasn’t himself at all.

Max gave a small smile to his mom before he left. She sighed heavily when his mom asked what was wrong and sat down with her "He isn't handling this spot light well. Its causing him severe anxiety and panic." She explained before shaking her head some "No one thought his character would be so beloved so they didn't really prepare him for this." She said before going into further detail about his hospital stay and what happened in Italy.

She sat down and just shook her head. “He’s not well clearly…. Joe come get something to eat love.” She coaxed seeing him stood at the bottom of the stairs just staring at the front door.

He shook himself out of his trance when his mum called his name again and just nodded, wandering into the kitchen and sat next to max. “I think Lucy’s going to the football with me and dad tomorrow by the way.” He told her, munching quietly

Max smiled some at him as they sat down giving a small nod "Well that will be fun." She said softly as they continued to eat glancing at his mother when she asked about when she would be moving to the UK "Oh...um well we haven't worked out everything yet as to if we'll be in the UK or the states. We're wanting things to die down a bit after his next press tour." She explained to her

He sighed a little and leaned back. “We just gotta see where all the work ends up bein mum…. And in most cases… the best work is on that side.” He pointed out, finishing dinner with them, spending the evening mostly listening to her while they caught up, not saying much and finally went to bed with max just holding her close and staring at the ceiling all night long.

She laid with him later that night frowning softly as she noticed him just starong at the ceiling. "Talk to me." She said softly while tracing patterns on his chest "Whats going through that brain of yours?" She murmured softly

He shrugged a little, taking her hand in his and playing with her fingers. “Just thinking. About the weather. About the match tomorrow. You’ll like Lucy, she’s artsy like you.” He mumbled, kissing her head. “It’s gonna be cold by the way, make sure you wrap up warm…. Don’t look at me like that I know it’s august love but there’s a cold front coming through and it’s gonna be down to like 10 degrees.” He told her chuckling when she was shocked. “Celsius love not faranheit.” He murmured, kissing her head.

She gave a small nod and smiled some "I'm excited to meet them." She said softly. She went a bit wide eyed whem he mentioned but relaxed a little when he said celsius. She cuddled into him more and sighed softly kissing his cheek gently "I'll make sure to bundle up." She murmured before yawning some "Try to get some sleep love." She whispered before she started to doze off.

He smiled and held onto her tiredly. “Mmm no promises.” He mumbled. He ended up getting a solid two hours of sleep just from the major jet lag flying all over the place his body clock was completely screwed up. He got up in the morning and went to go make them some breakfast. “Mum we’ll come back here after the match alright? Then we got a couple days with you and then to Dallas.” He told her while she was doing tea.

She woke up the next morning shuffling downstairs and letting Kas out back for a few minutes. She looked over giving a small smile as his mom came out to give her some tea "Good morning, oh thank you." She said sweetly before turning her attention back to Kas making sure he wasn't doing anything mischevious

Joe smiled and watched her. “Mum she doesn’t really drink this kinda tea.” He chuckled taking the mug and pecked her cheek, getting her the instant coffee out and made her one, handing it over. “There ya go” he murmured. He was up to get ready straight after breakfast, taking a quick shower and getting dressed, grabbing a coat and scarf as well seeing it looked like it was about to piss it down.

Max smiled some at Joseph giggling "I would have drank it." She said before kissing him gently. She got ready after breakfast making sure to grab a coat and beanie "This okay?" She asked sifting through her things to try and find her gloves.

He smiled just watching her and nodded, saying bye to his mum as she left for work, promising he would lock up for her while he got Kas settled into his crate for the time being, finally heading out with max to go to the stadium, arriving and seeing just how many people were there, tensing a little

Max wrapped her arms around him and smiled softly as they waited to get inside "Baby don't worry. I promise." She murmured kissing him gently smiling as he kissed her back "If anyone comes to say something just say no polietly to a photo okay?" She said gently giving him a smile when he pressed his forehead to hers.

He just nodded and took a few deep breaths, jumping out his skin when someone clapped him on the back but turned around to see his father and sister. “Don’t do that will ya?” He sighed a little in relief though and just pulled max in closer. “Max this is Lucy, my sister. Lucy this is my fiancée max.” He smiled some, putting on the façade he’d gotten a little too good at

Max gave a small smile when she saw his sister "It's lovely to meet you." She said happily before walking in further with them. As they found their seats Joe and his father got up to go get some drinks and food, while she stayed back with Lucy.

His father took him to get some food frowning a bit "You okay? Last time we saw eachother was at the premier." He said seeing a sort of distant look in his son's eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back