• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

She nodded and smiled a bit "Mmm maybe some fresh fish too." She murmured as she rested her arms on the edge. She gave a small laugh and nodded "Yeah well, a frantic woman running up in a sea of fans saying she is your girlfriend can be a bit worriesome. Thankfully Greg saw me." She said before swimming away as he splashed her

He smiled and watched her. “I thought I was hallucinating. And then I saw your face and I thought I had proper lost it.” He told her, finishing off the cigarette and swam with her a while longer before going to get dried off and dressed, opting to take his contacts out for the first time in forever and just wear his glasses.

She laughed lightly but nodded and swam with him a bit longer. After she got out and dried off she stopped dead in her tracks in only her towel at the moment when she saw him with glasses. She bit her lip hard and couldn't help but continue to stare. In all their time dating she had never once seen him with glasses. She didn't even know that he wore contacts.

He glanced over hearing the dripping sound and smiled. “What are you doing babe?” He asked her, seeing the small puddle around her seeing as she’d been stood there a while, going with Kas to get their bags out the car so she could get changed, taking it to the bedroom.

Max was taken out of her transe when he sooke to her "Huh? Oh uh I was just looking!" She squeaked before running off to the bedroom her cheeks bright red with blush. She looked over when she heard the door and soon turned back around not wanting him to see how bad she was blushing at the moment for him catching her staring at him.

He crept up behind her and rest his chin on her shoulder, chuckling when she jumped. “You know…. Seeing as you are my girlfriend… you’re allowed to look.” He teased her a little. “And you know…. If you were my fiancée … you could have even more right to look.” He told her, wrapping g his arms around her to hold the ring box in front of her

Max jumped when he wrapped his arms around her "I know.." she said still blushing a bit. She went wided though when she heard what he had said and saw the ring box in his hands "Joseph....are you?" She asked quietly unable to even form the rest of the question as she looked back at him with glossy eyes.

He smiled when she turned around and nodded. “Fuck it. I wanna marry you. And I want to know that no matter what travelling either of us have to do for work hat when we get home the other one is gonna be there. Always.” He told her, waiting for her answer.

Max felt her heart swell as she listened to him. She nodded trying to form words but only small noises came out. She stook out her hand as tears fell down her face her hand shaking some. She soon pulled him close as he got the ring on her finger and kissed him lovingly "I love you so much, I love you more than anything."

He smiled and held her to him. “Mmm I love you too beautiful…. The future Mrs. Quinn.” He smiled, pressing his face Up to hers and holding onto her. “Go get dressed… I’m getting hungry.” He murmured, going to get Kas set up somewhere in the kitchen so he had his food and water and puppy pads and couldn’t chew on anything they didn’t own.

Max held onto him tightly smiling widely "Mrs.Quinn...I can definitely get used to that." She said quietly before getting dressed. She went out with him afterwards and smiled happily staring down at her finger in awe "You got a gorgeous ring....how long had you been waiting?" She asked as they walked together hand in hand

He smiled a little. “Not long.” He told her quietly, kissing her head and keeping her close while they walked into the small town, “We should try and eat out one night. It’s quiet enough here I think.” He mumbled, resting his head back and watching her.

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "Yeah that sounds really nice." She said softly. She kept looking down at her ring every so often but then stopped dead in her tracks as a realization hit her "Oh my god....Joe I've never met your mother or your family aside from your dad. And you've never met mine! Oh goodness...my dad is going to be so mad."

He chuckled quietly and shook his head. “And why does that matter? I’m not marrying your parents babe. I’m marrying you, I’ve barely seen my mother since we got together. The first time.” He told her kissing her cheek.

She gave him a small nod and continued walking with him "It doesn't fully matter, but it would be good for us to meet our families." She said as she took his hand in hers

He nodded a little. “Then we better make a stop in Liverpool.” He told her, swinging their arms right as they got to the local shop, putting his sunglasses on and pulling g the cap down lower not wanting to risk being recognised as they walked around the supermarket.

Max gave a small nod and smiled a bit "And a stop to Dallas." She said before kissing his cheek gently. She grabbed a basket starting to look around the supermarket for food. It was another hour and a half before they got back to the air bnb with all the food they wanted. She smiled softly as she watched him go sit down to rest "So what are we thinking for dinner hmm?"

He frowned and reached over to her. “Just come here a minute… I just wanna hold you.” He mumbled. He was more than a little shaken up by the scare he’d had at the convention and partly he was using this time to ground himself again

She smiled a bit and went over sitting on his lap while Kas did his best to try and follow but just wasn't big enough to get on the couch. She wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a quick peck on the lips "I'm right here babe, I'm right here." She said softly

He frowned and held onto her tightly. “I love you…. Is there any way to get your parents to come to Georgia? Cause that’s like a halfway point… and I don’t know how much more travelling I can do.” He mumbled to her, kissing her node

She frowned but nodded some "I'm sure we can make something work. What do you want to do about that situation though? I know you have that place in London still." She said softly

He shrugged. “I want the madness to be over before we think too much about that. I don’t know where my work is gonna be more.” He told her quietly burying his face into her shoulder. “My head hurts a little.” He mumbled.

Max gave a small nod and frowned lightly "Did you take your medicine?" She asked softly while running her fingers gently through his curls and kissing the top of his head repeatedly

He just nodded and held onto her. “That feels nice.” He mumbled. “I love you… almost mrs Quinn.” He smiled a little gripping her hips.

Max smiled widely at he said that "Mmm I can definitely get used to you calling me that." She said softly before kissing him gently "I love you too handsome."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back