• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

Max got quickly into the room when they let her get through. She took his hand in hers and smiled softly at him with tear filled eyes "Oh Joe...I love you so much." She whispered letting her tears finally fall as she watched him.

He frowned a little, reaching up with his other hand and trying to touch at his head frowning when she grabbed his hand to pull it back down. “What happened?” He mumbled watching her.

Max frowned and quickly took his hand away from his head "You had to have surgery baby. To help with the bleeding. To help prevent a stroke." She said softly before pecking his lips "You're going to be okay."

He frowned and reched for her, "C'mere.... I don't... we were going to the football... I don't remember .... what day is it?"He asked her, really disoriented for the moment and gripping at her hands, still trying to get her to come closer.

She nodded softly and moved to lay with him "You had an aneurysm baby, at the football game." She whispered kissing his temple gently "Its Sunday darling." She murmured

He frowned and watched her. “Woah.,. Woah hey my girlfriend won’t like this.” He mumbled, moving away from her a little “you are very pretty but she’s gonna kill me if she sees you cuddling me.” He mumbled looking at her her funny.

She frowned some and pulled away a bit from him starting to really worry "Joe...who am I?" She asked getting him to really look at her "Tell me who you think I am."

He gave her a weird face and shrugged a little. “I don’t know but lady you’re very pretty, however, I love my girlfriend, and she won’t be very happy about you touching me up like that.” He told her.

Max took a shaky breath feeling a few tears fall down her cheeks "Joseph, I am your girlfriend. Its me, Maxine. Remember?'" She whimpered before pulling out her phone and showing him photos of the two of them together "And see? Look." She said handing him his phone showing the lockscreen of her and Kas.

He smiled at the picture of the dog "Hey I got a dog just like that one." He chuckled a little, his nurse walking in to check on him, frowning at the state of the girl

"What's wrong with you? Ma'am, your partner has just had brain surgery. There is no point crying over him not recognising you straight away. You would do well to not confuse him right now as well." She told her seriously, doing a few checks on Joe then leaving them to it, tutting a little at Max on her way out.

Max frowned more but gave a small nod to the nurse "Thank you." She said softly before getting up and sitting next to him. She took his hand in hers smiling "Well why don't you tell me about your dog and girlfriend?" She asked him softly trying to not confuse him further than she had.

He just kept qatching her, frowning a little, squinting at her for a minute before launching into a half hour long ramble in several different accents about how much he loved her and everything about her alongside a quick two sentence description of Kas, "I hope she's gonna come see me. I don't sleep good without her y'know." He mumbled

Max laughed happily and smiled wide as she listened to him "Wow sounds like she is one special lady." She said before kissing his cheek gently "I'm sure she will be here soon." She murmured happily watching him a bit "So what do you do for a living?" She asked

He frowned some and watched her. “I don’t remember right now…. You think I might be a trophy husband?” He asked her pouting a little, starting to get sleepy.

She laughed a bit and shrugged "Maybe, I think you'd be a brilliant one." She said happily watching him start to fade out "Why don't you get some rest honey. She'll get here soon enough." She said softly

He slurred something inaudible in response as he finally drifted off to get some rest, his nurse popping in to check on him every so often having to wake him up randomly throughout the night to have him go over some flash cards so by the morning he was miserable and exhausted, looking up when max walked in the room. “Morning.” He grumbled reaching for her. “You sleep okay?” He asked her quietly

Max walked in the next morning from the cafeteria and smiled a bit "Good morning handsome, I slept okay I guess." She murmured sitting down next to him and kissing his cheek gently "You remember anything from yesterday?"

He grumbled and just leaned into her. “Not really. Why? What did I do?” He mumbled, resting the not bandaged side of his head against her chest.

She smiled as she sat with him running her fingers lightly through his hair "You were telling me to stop being so lovey dovey on you because your girlfriend would get mad. Didn't realize it was me." She said giving a small laugh

He smiled tiredly and watched her. “Well…. At least I wasn’t letting some weird girl touch me up.” He mumbled, holding onto her. “Anything else?” He asked her, laying back this time so he could see her better, staring at her contentedly. “I love you. Very much so.” He murmured. “I dont know if I’ll be allowed to fly by the way.”

Max smiled and laughed lightly "You have a point." She murmured kissing him gently as he looked at her "I love you too, so very very much." She said before giving a small nod "Yeah you can't, not for atleast a month or so." She said softly giving a heavy sigh "I have to go back to the states for some magazine shoots. Only a couple days."

He nodded tiredly and frowned “we gotta wait to meet your family then. I’m sorry love.” He mumbled, holding her hand tightly and frowning a bit. “I promise I’ll make it up to you.” He murmured.

She smiled softly and shook her head some "Don't be sorry, you didn't do this on purpose." She murmured kissing him lovingly "I love you so much Joe, so so much." Running her fingers through his hair softly "I love your hair, when we have children I hope one of them has your hair."

He smiled tiredly and watched her. “Mmm… i hope they end up a mixture of us both.” He murmured, playing with her hands. “You wanna wait til we’re married to start? Or for something else? Or not wait and get started on that?” He smiled, leaning back and turning to look at the doorway when his mother walked in rambling panicked

She smiled happily at him playing with his fingers. She was about to answer his question when his mothet came almost bursting through the door panicked. She sat up straighter and began to speak "He's going to be okay Ma'am. He'll be under observation the next few days but he is doing much better today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back