• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
Greetings,

My name is to the left and as someone on the precipice of deaths door given my age, my experience should speak for itself. I assume in reading this you are literate, particularly if you find joy in this hobby. For this reason we need not waste time on writing style and preference as we all know the rules of this game.

I seek a partner with which to create worlds. I simply ask that you have a vision. The spark of an idea to kindle the ever fading flames of creativity. Allow me to shape that which you desire.

I have no limits beyond what any cultured individual would be willing to discuss with civilized company. I do only ask your time zone and willingness to challenge ideas.

I look forward to your messages.

P.S. Fandoms are for hacks.

I'm down to RP, and I have quite a few ideas that would be interesting to play out. I'm in the ET zone. Here are a few ideas I've thought of for the past few years:

-During a cataclysmic event known simply as 'The Departure', a large black-hole entered the solar-system and caused havoc on all of the planets. Some were devoured by the extreme gravity, while others were catapulted out into the void of space. However, what humanity remembers from this chaos was the sight of the sun being vaporized and becoming part of the black-holes accretion disk. Having been adrift in deep space orbiting Jupiter for 92000 years now, Earths remaining human populous live inside massive bunkers containing the remnants of life and an abnormally positive take on the post-apocalypse.

-Stumblers. What remains of humanity refer to the roaming undead by such a title. While most of the undead fit the title very well, the few that didn't weren't much harder to eliminate or subdue. Even though the undead roamed the Earths lands and drifted along its seas, it was humanity that had brought ruin upon itself. Disrespect of the quarantine, anti-government riots in the streets, soldiers fleeing from combat against the hordes of undead - all of which could have slowed or completely stopped the spread. However, once the nukes were launched thanks to diplomatic shenanigans and rising concerns of betrayal, humanities fate was essentially sealed. Now with mutant stumblers of different varieties, the few that survived both the undead and the nuclear apocalypse were now on a race against time to secure food and to find a safe haven in a world of ruin.

-Various rifts in time and space marked the beginning of a new age. In 2028 Earth witnessed a once-in-a-lifetime phenomenon occur around the world, as hundreds of thousands of distortions in space-time brought through untold blessings and horrors - entire cities, perpetual natural disasters, heroes and villains alike, even several space-ferrying structures rifted into orbit or anchored down on the Earths moon. As such, every nation around the world scrambled to figure out what had happened and send out researchers and special forces to find and investigate/interrogate whoever or whatever they find at the 404726 rift-born sites around the planet.

Hi! I'm not sure if we've written together before, if not I'd love to send you a writing sample. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back