• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I know there are fans out there. (Flowers uncomon fandom thread)

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
There are a few fandoms that I LOVE but can never seem to find any RP buddies in the same fandom, but here's the thing: I know they exist. Somewhere. There are massive fanfic archives for these fandoms, so where are the fans?

Well I am trying to find them. First thing first,

I like my partners and I to have a open OOC convo to talk and keep each other updated so that even if their are large gaps between posts we can drop a message so we can confirm that we are still alive and planing on posting. I typically post upwards of three to six chunky paragraphs a post, I ask that my partners post at least this if they can, we all have off posts, I just ask that you try, aim high! At least give me something more than action and dialog make it interesting, that's more fun for the both of us. Also add to the plot and be spontaneous! The other thing I ask is that your post is pretty legible, meaning that tenses needed to be straightened out, and just make sure I know who is speaking. Grammar isn't a sticking point for me, I have poor grammar.

Also I only RP through PM

Now, I'm going to list out fandoms and characters I play in that fandom, and some pairings. We are not limited to these pairings they are just some that I like. I do have some ideas for plots most of which are simple. Near the end there will be a small AU list that I would be willing to pull from. If you geto to that point and still want to RP but not in fandoms, I will do those AU's with OCs.

Stars show how much I want it, one star means that you might have to prod me

White Collar********************************************************

I play: Neal Caffery

Neal x Oc

Neal x Peter x El

Neal x Clinton

Artemis Fowl *********

I play: Artemis Fowl jr.

Artemis x Butler

Artemis x Oc

Artemis x Holly

Witches of East End ( TV) ***

I play: Freya, Ingrid or Wendy, also Oc's

Freya x Killian

Ingrid x Dash

Wendy x Oc

Fredrick x male Oc

Oc family member x Oc

Parenthood*******

I play: OC's, Drew, Julia, Haddie

Crosby x male OC

Drew x Male Oc

Julia x Female Oc

Haddie x Alex

Haddie x female Oc

Crosby x Jasmine

also, I have a non romance plot in mind involving Crosby

Pretty Little Liars *

I play: Aria, Ezra, Hannah

Aria x Ezra

Ezra x Oc

Aria x Oc

Hannah x Caleb

Hannah x Oc

Hannibal TV***

I play: Will

Will x Hannibal ( plot)

alright that's about it.

Au's:

Alpha / beta / omega

Mpreg

school Au

younger / teen Au's

Castle / historical

prologue / pre series.

Hello! :D I'd love to get started on an RP, been a while since I've done one.

I'm interested in the Hannibal Fandom and I could take you up on an offer for that if you would be happy to do so!

I'll play whoever you wish me to be as I basically ship all of the characters from the series anyway xD

The last role play I was in had most of the characters up from seasons 1 and 2 with many OCs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back