Other I Just Wanted to Say Thank You

Melpomene

Writer of Tragedy|Art by ROYTHEART|
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers angelbim10 angelbim10 Asteria Asteria BackSet BackSet BlueMoon BlueMoon Cactuspolice Cactuspolice caYabo caYabo Dibbydoo Dibbydoo elusivethought elusivethought Owl Knight Owl Knight Ice Dragon Ice Dragon Idea Idea Just A Daydreamer Just A Daydreamer Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose Killianfan1 Killianfan1 laceanddoodles laceanddoodles LivelyDeath LivelyDeath Loki777 Loki777 Malozing Malozing monxmiracle monxmiracle RUDEFACE RUDEFACE Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk Siren77 Siren77 Truff Truff local cryptid local cryptid The Secret Archives The Secret Archives Xylona Xylona XxPunkGothxX XxPunkGothxX zooka zooka

Okay, so this is gonna be a long one.

No it isn't, I am just f*cking dramatic. But if you haven't figured it out, all of you are my followers. We probably Rp'd at some point. Or you just know me from somewhere else. And if not then... Well Hi. I am The Inquisitor. Nice to meet you, but I am unsure why you chose the worst person in the world to follow. But for most of you, we probably did RP at some point and then I had some sort of mental breakdown and just cut off contact (my apologies, I think I am getting better at that )

So that should satiate all of you asking: "Who the f*ck is this b*tch?"

Anyways, I brought you all here for a reason and that is to say thank you. This may seem a bit random, but I promise you it is not.

I just finished my first novel and I feel more accomplished then I have since... ever. I have never felt accomplished in my life, this is my only accomplishment.

That was a joke, I am not quite that sad.

But I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you, because in your own small way, you were the reason I was urged on to continue writing. You are the reason I have stayed up until 4 am writing, you should be proud of that. Not many people can keep me up at night. A lot of you have been around during the worst of times, as some of you know these past three years have been pretty rough. But here we are in 2020. The roaring 20's again! I can finally wear my flapper dress.

Anyways, I just wanted to properly thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I count myself very lucky to have found all of you over the past few years.

And even to the friends that I don't speak to anymore, or perhaps I dropped, if you are reading this for some reason, I still love and care about you and I wish you the absolute best. Because you guys helped me make it here too.

New Year, New book.

I'll do this again when a publisher picks it up.

So in about 10 years.

Have a very happy and successful New Year :)

---The Inquisitor.

I started following you in the past month because of how you interact with others on the forum. Your responses to advice seek threads showed me you are someone to hang around. Though we haven't RPed together yet, I look forward to writing with you if and when we do. :) Thank you for being an awesome person.

I hope this year gives you many amazing adventures and momentous triumphs.

I started following you in the past month because of how you interact with others on the forum. Your responses to advice seek threads showed me you are someone to hang around. Though we haven't RPed together yet, I look forward to writing with you if and when we do. :) Thank you for being an awesome person.

I hope this year gives you many amazing adventures and momentous triumphs.

Oh my goodness thank you <3 I am so happy to know that people actually like my advice xD

I do hope the stars align and we write together in the future <3 thanks for being so awesome and having such a great personality.

We had a spectacular story going on for a good bit! I’m glad to see you’ve finally finished that book, congratulations! I could tell you were quite an incredible writer and I appreciate you influencing me to improve and innovate myself! Wishing you the best, happy new year!

I read some of your writing and followed you because I thought it was cool and I might be interested in working on something but then I got scared and gave up XD XD XD

Congratulations (: I'm so glad I could be a part of this, and I hope that at some point I'm able to read what I'm sure is an amazing work <3

Hey, thank you. You’ve been so kind and supportive of my artwork, I smile every time I see a notification from you. Which is... pretty often.

Hey, thank you. You’ve been so kind and supportive of my artwork, I smile every time I see a notification from you. Which is... pretty often.
Awww thank you <3 You deserve all the love and support you are given! It brightens my day to see what new sketches you have in store!

Wow, I'm sorry im so late to the party! But My god, I'm so proud of you! I know how hard it is to write a book, motivate yourself to keep going and finish it. That needs real willpower and brainpower, and you did it. Writing the book shoudln't be your only accomplishment- The Journy of writing the book and staying up so late should be ;). I wish you the best of luck! Much love, Dani~!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back