• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I just Wanna Write: Quarantine Edition

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello! My name is Dvd12 and I am looking for someone to RP with! I am a college student first so I am looking for someone who will be patient with me as I will be with them. I can at most reply once a day and at least once a week.

A Little Bit About Me:
2+ paragraphs per character, detailed writer, writes in the third person, has decent grammar skills, loves world-building, Romance is my favorite thing to RP, and I am open to doubling.

What I am looking for in a partner:
Writes 2+ paragraphs per character, be open to doubling, please be mature and able to handle adult themes, have decent grammar skills, rps each gender equally ( as do I), be a detailed writer and helps with world-building and ideas.

images.png
I'm looking for very specific plots so If you are interested Pm me or comment below! (Some of these are more thoughts than full thought out plots.)

Bold is the role I prefer

Plot 1: A 16-year-old girl (MC) gets pregnant by her boyfriend (YC). she lives with her brother( Also MC) and His girlfriend (YC). What ends up happening is that the teenage girl and the brother’s girlfriend both end up getting pregnant and the craziness begins

Plot 2: Pregnancy Plot: Skater Girl x Preppy boy

plot 3: Gang Crime drama; Dominant Personality X Dominant Personality (FxM)

Plot 4: Arranged marriage crime rp (FxM)

Plot 5: Lab Rats: Experiment X Experiment; The world is perfect as there are no diseases and virtually no wars. Everyone is happy and healthy, or so it seems. They say a Uptoia’s greatest secret is, for the joys of others, many must suffer. Underground there are many laboratories who experiment on subjects to find cures for diseases and to create the perfect humans. What if some of these experiments got out. How far will the government go to keep their dirty secret hidden from the world. (FxM or MxM)

Random Pairings and Ideas:

Messed up family

Abusive Relationships

images.png
I am only looking to start up a few so first come first serve! Pm me or comment down below if you are interested! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back