• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have plots I'd like to try out! c:

Good Vibes

Namasté

Hiya, guys!

icon_biggrin.gif
So I got this little plot in mind(or, rather, a backbone) while I was listening to 'Studio' by Schoolboy Q and I'd really love to roleplay it! I don't have any rules, besides the fact that I would like this to advanced, a sample post would be lovely upon claiming. I find no joy in replying to one sentence, or even three sentences that have poor grammar and lack any effort. So please, maybe a paragraph or more of ten lines, at the least? Or 800+ lines. Thank you so much! <3 Also, remember to follow the forum rules and be kind and whatnot...I think that's the end of my little spiel! c:

="So there's this band(alternative? Kind of the same music as 5sos?) that's been crawling up the stairs of fame and in the past few months have become internationally sensational. And here we have my girl, Charlie, who had great friends with said band members since sophomore year of highschool. Hanging out after school and listening to music or having a jam session, going out to the movies, pulling stupid stunts, dealing with bad breakups. You could say they were 'best friends'. But things happen, people naturally fade away from one another. Harmony went to college while the rest of the group went off to pursue their musical career, obviously becoming quite famous. Their communication with one another crumbled - but there was no hard feelings and they all knew it. Except, one person kept in contact, your guy. Just checking in every now and then, seeing how things were and, naturally, feelings grew from such communication. And when they were on break from tour it became official. They were a couple. After around a year and half of being together, it was announced she was pregnant. Harmony was absolutely ecstatic at the idea, she had always loved children and 'the little surprise' was amazing. You can decide how your guy feels about it. He could be afraid, angry, unsure, or as happy as her. Or maybe he could have all these bad feelings but slowly warm up to it? On top of it all, he has to deal with being a musical sensation. Working in the studio, going on tour, groupies, press, fangirls, tabloid lies, clubs, her parents not liking him and mean fans are natural issues. All while a baby is growing behind the scenes. c:​
Hey everyone! So I just got back from watching Annabelle (super spooky), and I had a sudden realization. Young couples expecting babies are the cutest things of life and to roleplay one would be the second cutest thing of life! <3 I don't have a huge plot but I do have a very very rough outline.
Here we go! So we have my guy and your girl who are somewhat newlyweds and are expecting a child together, and are very much in love. There's stress in their lives like my guy trying to finish medical school, your girl not being able to work, and all the while trying to pay the rent on their little apartment in the city. On top of it all, your girls' parents don't like my guy, despite their best efforts for them to get along, and dinner with them is absolutely stressful and definitely awkward. But they push through it. If we want we could have our characters be a certain otp or ship and this could be an au, or we could have some supernatural twist that all along your guy is a demon or something if the sorts. We'll discuss it. c'x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back