• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I Have A Crossover Idea!

honeylavender

pretty boy ♡
I don't usually do fandom roleplays, but there are exceptions and this is one of them. This is NOT a roleplay with
original characters. It's a crossover with canon characters from two different medias. Encanto x My Hero Academia.

I want to do a plot with Mirabel as the quirkless transfer student who got accepted into Yuuei's General Study Course
before being transferred to the Hero Course after the sports festival. I know it seems like an odd crossover, but it seems
really fun. I was inspired by a Tumblr roleplay blog ( miraclestitch ) with the exact same crossover verse.

I want to roleplay Mirabel because I'm more familiar with her character than any BNHA character. You can play whoever
you want. I don't want to limit myself to romantic roleplay, so if you want to play a teacher or something, go for it!
I'm always done for roleplaying a parental / mentor type of relationship.

If you wanna see my rp rules, here: 🦋

Users who are viewing this thread

Back