• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I have a character but no story :/

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Heyo. First thing’s first, the stuff that’s likely to drive people off: my expectations. Not too much, though. I ask for good grammar (so I can understand what you’re saying), that You contribute to the story (don’t make me run the whole thing), and don’t just drop out without a word (if you’re losing interest, tell me so we can see about making it better). That more or less covers it. On to the juicy apple bits.

So, as mentioned in the title, I have a character I really want to use, but I don’t really have an idea for a story to use her in. So, I’ve decided to drop some information about her here to see if, perhaps, someone else has a story they want to do that she could fit into.

C9DA5895-710B-4AC7-B039-991CE04A09A9.jpeg
(The character design is mine, but credit for this drawing goes to Strawberryneko.)
Name: Nina
Species: Cat-bat (more bat than cat)
Special abilities: Ice and healing magic
Natural abilities: Flight, claws, advanced hearing & smell, enhanced night vision, echolocation
Dislikes: Warm weather, loud noises, tight crowded spaces
Fears: Spiders, falling uncontrolled, being abandoned or replaced
Personality: Calm, quiet, shy, introverted, but friendly
Backstory: Nina grew up with her parents in a small town before moving out when she was old enough. She wandered for a while before stumbling upon a unique forest where every tree grew apples year round. Finding it to her liking, she stayed there and has since spent her days living carefree and eating apples. Sometimes she gathers some apples and takes them to a nearby town to sell them, though there’s not much she spends money on. She has a natural talent for strategy, but since she’s avoided conflict all her life, she’s never discovered this talent.

As you can tell from her clothes, she was originally designed for a modern fantasy setting, but I can easily adapt her to any time period, from medieval to future. As long as there’s a fantasy element and magic, I can use her just fine. Oh, and you’re free to have your character be whatever species/race you want. It doesn’t really matter to me.

Anyway, if you have any ideas or questions, feel free to comment below or send me a PM.

Group rps haven’t ever worked out for me in the past, but I wouldn’t doing another story with you separately. Send me a pm and lemme know what your ideas are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back