• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I don't really get what people right on titles to get replies, so :(

Cecy

Hey everyone!

I'm Cecy *waves* and I'm looking to do a 1x1 rp, os possibly a group one, if you want :) I prefer MxF and I'll be happy to play either the male or the female, and I can double, no problem :) I know that probably I won't get any replies, but still, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I love Modern, Fantasy and Fandoms rps, and if you see that there's any book or tv fandom that you like and that's not on the list, please let me know, I might love it :) And if you have any plot idea, please let me know :)

Ideas

Medieval and Historical

- Romeo and Juliet kind of romance

- Middle Age Romance

- Poor writer that falls in love with a very rich girl

- Girl that falls in love with a seminar boy

Fandoms

- Pirates of the Caribbean

- Mortal Instruments

- Infernal Devices

- Chicago Fire

- Forever

- Divergent

- Hunger Games

- Lord of the Rings

- Black Dagger Brotherhood

- The Host

- TFIOS

Modern

- Daily life in a firehouse or police station

- College romance

- Criminal investigation

- High School bad boy x High School girl

- Detective x Detective

Plots

1- In the city of Chicago, two gangs fight on a daily basis for the controle of the exclusive of the drugs and guns traffic business. When the female character sees herself envolved too deeply in her family business, being forced to pass for a family mother to sell drugs without being noticed at the police's eyes, she sees herself throw in the middle of the life of one of the richest businessmen of the country, that will try everything to get her out of the gangs.

2- (Name) was a happy girl, that had everything. Friends, a large house by the sea, and a rich and polite boyfriend, who her parents approved. But one day, when she finds out that she has a disease that causes her to feel unbearable pain all over her body, she goes to one of Europe's major marijuana sellers, that is going to show her that there are other ways to relieve her pain instead of just waiting for it to pass by, and that are levels of love that she had no idea that existed.

3- (Name) is a rich young man but, for his parent's dislike, still single. When he is invited to take part of one of biggest fashion shows in Europe, his parents begin pressuring him to find a girl that will accompany him. He then decided to invite the first girl that crosses paths with him... And she's nothing less than a student that literaly falls on his feet, and that knows absolutely nothing about haute couture.

4- Edward and Bella seem to have nothing in common, except that they have seen their marriages come to an end. He just signed the divorce papers with a woman he loved, but who committed the worst possible sin, and she fled a husband who beats him. As they met in a bar, miles from the small town where they both lived, will find they have more in common than they think.

5- A young high school student sees herself stuck inside a nightmare that seems too painful to get out. She suffers from a health condition that where each touch is just to painful to bear, even the touch of gloves on her hands. After attempting suicide her parents sign her up in a support group at the local hospital, where she meets a young medical student. And as she sinks down in her pain, he will try to pull her up again. Who will win?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to do the college romance or the high school bad boy x high school girl with you ^--^

3- (Name) is a rich young man but, for his parent's dislike, still single. When he is invited to take part of one of biggest fashion shows in Europe, his parents begin pressuring him to find a girl that will accompany him. He then decided to invite the first girl that crosses paths with him... And she's nothing less than a student that literaly falls on his feet, and that knows absolutely nothing about haute couture

"5- A young high school student sees herself stuck inside a nightmare that seems too painful to get out. She suffers from a health condition that where each touch is just to painful to bear, even the touch of gloves on her hands. After attempting suicide her parents sign her up in a support group at the local hospital, where she meets a young medical student. And as she sinks down in her pain, he will try to pull her up again. Who will win?"

I like this one quite a bit. I'd like to try to establish something with it.

Joshdog said:
"5- A young high school student sees herself stuck inside a nightmare that seems too painful to get out. She suffers from a health condition that where each touch is just to painful to bear, even the touch of gloves on her hands. After attempting suicide her parents sign her up in a support group at the local hospital, where she meets a young medical student. And as she sinks down in her pain, he will try to pull her up again. Who will win?"
I like this one quite a bit. I'd like to try to establish something with it.
Amazing!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back