• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I do the weird stuff

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

tumblr_n1s8txoMmz1sn3up1o1_500.png

I wanna do some rad shit.

Hey there, as my username suggests my name is Ashley. I'm 21 years old and have a lot of extra time on my hands unfortunately . I need something to do between working and starting school in the fall. I am on fairly often and reply pretty quickly unless I have something planned for the day and even then I check the computer when I get home usually before I go to bed. Now that that useless introduction is done on to the good stuff.

• tumblr_mtnkasFu5r1rgpyeqo1_500.png

Things I look for in a partner:

+ Honestly I'm really not quite concerned with how much you write..I'm more concerned about whether or not the post contributes to the story and is something I can reply off of.

+ I would like my partner to be 18+ seeing as though I am 21.

+ Someone who is willing to double if need me. Personally I prefer doubling.

+ Proper grammar is rad.

+ I like being able to talk to whoever I'm writing with, I don't bite!

+ I very much so enjoy "odd" pairings and ideas. So I would like to write with someone who is open minded.

+ That's about it, I like to think I'm easy to please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to read what you've posted.

Maybe fix your coding so we can do so?

It's all one big strip with just a few letters per line. I don't really want to sit here and try to decode your message.

Hello! I really like darker themed roleplays. I have a few plot ideas if you're interested in looking them over that I would love to play out. Similarly, The pairings of yours that I'm interested in are: Ghost X House owner, Serial Killer x Potential Victim. Oh! I also love Bioshock (preferably the first two games). If you'd like to see some of my plots, or you're interested in one of your pairings, I'm available.

Thanks!

Hello,

Here are the fandoms that caught my attention. If you're at all interested, just let me know. :)

Bones and Marvel. I've never tried a Bones role play, but I would be thrilled to try!

witch x person (could play either), ouija board spirit x person, ghost x owner of house, serial killer x potential victim, drug addict x sober, sick x healthy all sound really interesting! I’ve highlighted the characters i’d be interested in playing just so there aren’t any clashes. Anyone feel free to PM me if their interested! :)

Hey, I'd love to do either the Blind x Seeing, Exes or the Drug addict x Sober ones with you. Could you PM m :D

As per your list of interests I am interested in the following fandoms and original pairings:

• Bioshock
  • Fallout
  • FLCL
  • Resident Evil
  • Naruto

• Witch x Person
  • Ghost x Homeowner

Hello!

I wouldn't mind doing one of the following:

Pokemon

Studio Ghibli

Death Note

Attack on Titan

Fruits Basket

Code Lyoko

FLCL

Naruto

Or if you have any other cravings let me know! My current craving if you have seen it is Hunter X Hunter.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back