• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"Hey guys!!!"
Diana waves at them enthusiastically thinking it would be really cool to have human friends

"No I wanted your help actually and my name is Diana and this is Parker"

"Well we know team Shock is invading Lavender town soon but we're a tiny bit understaffed and plus there will be more poke-bots like me there and we could really use some people who understand tech well"

"But...you're a robot. Don't you know anything about technology?" Sam asks, a confused expression on her face.

"We've never heard of Team Shock. Why would they come to Lavender Town?"

"Well we do to an extent but we would have to think for awhile to figure out anything but you guys seem to know it fairly well and on that second question this may come to shock to you guys but they've perfected a way to turn humans to poke-bots like me and enslaving their minds"

"Wait...what?!" Luke is stunned.

"How would they even do that-- wait -- were you once human? And how did you know we knew technology? This is...a lot of info to take in. Break it down for us," Sam says, shaking her head.

"Well no im just a robot and you said stuff about knowing about robots so I just assumed.. sorry if this is to much for you"
Diana started to feel guilty for bringing them into this

"Well, it's okay, but...how do you know what Team Shock is doing? And what about that...is that a Leafeon with a Diancie aesthetic or something?" Sam approaches, gently moving her hand across Parker's head. "You two are something, but we need to know all the details before we can do anything."

"Humans are funny that way," says Parker.

"Heh well we attacked a Team spark base and downloaded some info as for my partner here we found another robot and used its parts to upgrade him and I cant think of anything else"

"Well...that's still not enough," Luke says with a frown. "Maybe we can download some data from you and learn more about this. Would you be alright with sharing your data with us?"

Sam nods. "Right. We can read what we need to know...maybe even install a program that makes you better at talking to humans so you don't weird them out so much."

"Wellll I really have to be careful about what people plug into me lots of people would want to take control of me"

"Wait...you can be controlled?" Luke looks surprised.

"Well duh, Luke," Sam says impatiently. "It's a robot. They run off of software. Look at this Leafeon...thing. It clearly didn't always look like that. Still...the detail on these two is amazing. I wonder how they were made!"

"Heh yeah me too sometimes"
Diana was warming up to these two and hoped that they could be her friends

"Well.... I mean I thought I already told you everything hehe well…. my directive is to fight team Shock same for parker here annnnddd I cant tell you who made me sorry about that its kind of a secret"

"That's what concerns me," says Luke. "You claim to be fighting a group that turns people into robots, but you won't tell us how you know or who sent you."

"You, see, honey -- you're the first of your kind we've ever seen, and this little Leafeon that seems to be under your control is pretty different too. Humans don't just assume that you tell the truth. So you need to either answer every question, let us find out ourselves, or leave us alone. I promise neither of us wants to hurt you."

"Well...…. ok then go ahead my ports back here"
Diana really wanted these two to be friends

Sam gently plugs a USB cable into your head, then opens up her computer.

"Okay, you doing alright up there? I'm just looking through your hard drive, but I'm not gonna move or change anything."

"Yeah im fine you're free to go wherever you need too"

"Okay. Let me know if there's anything you don't want me to do."

<Accessing model information...>
<Checking system config...>

<Reviewing base OS config...>

"Huh. This is strange. Looks like you don't have the factory model Operating System, honey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back