• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"In fact, you've switched OSes three times. You had one...then another one...and then both were erased for your current one." Sam tilts her head.

"Maybe they were beta versions?" asks Luke.

"I would say so, but the thing is her binary switch seems specifically rebuilt for this one. It's like the first two were completely different, and then this was decided on."

<Checking known control units...
Parker
Lizzie (Assimilated)
>

"That's really strange I haven't been around that long I didn't think I had enough time for that.."
Diana was starting to wonder what all this meant

"So I see Parker is the leafbot...but Lizzie was apparently a Dianciebot...and according to this she...was human." Sam looks alarmed.

"Wait, so you mean Parker is a combination of two robots, one of which used -- so they were both organic at one point?" Luke tenses.

"Not only that, but Diana here has a date of manufacture that goes back over 20 years! If that's true, how come it's acting like it was born yesterday?"

"Sensors indicate human stress," says Parker. "Notable levels of anxiety increase."

Diana was panicking this was alit ti think about 20 years!!?? there was no way and parker wasn't organic...
((oops gtg cya))

(See you)

"How much of this did you know, Diana?" asks Luke nervously. "I'm beginning to think you don't know much except defeating Team Shock. Do you have any...thoughts? Memories from before yesterday?"

"Luke," Sam whispers. "I think our friend here was human at one point too. She doesn't know it though. Maybe...maybe we should just move on before things get messy."

"I....I.....I don't know what to think"
Diana pulls out the cord and holds her head in her hands shaking her head
"I....I was human once? no that cant be im just a poke-bot...……..Right?

"Well," Sam looks uncertain.

"Maybe...maybe you volunteered to be a Poke-bot? Or something?" Luke gestures halfheartedly. "I mean...to defeat Team Shock?"

"This data was all in your head, Diana. Did you just not know about it?" Sam frowns. "You're clearly a very strong robot, but there's a lot it seems you don't know about yourself."

Diana is extremely distressed.... this cant be right she tries to contact MB
"Hold on im gonna contact my maker"

(The only reson I wonder is it was midnight for me and you said you were in the hospital XD and plus it would help to find a good time to rp)

(I'm in PST.)

"I thought you didn't know who your manufacturer was," says an increasingly worried Sam.

"Diana? Is that you? What's up?"

"Ummmm so I found something weird in my programming it says that I've been around for 20 years? but that cant be true right?"

"Oh ok thanks but it also says that there were two other procesors before my current one"

"Oh how come I didn't keep any of my memories from those times?"

"ohh ok then well I guess that's all I need thanks"
Diana didn't know what to think about this she was still slightly shell-shocked from her stress

"Yeah im fine I just.....didn't know about all this stuff seemed really weird just making sure"
She put on her happy peppy voice
"Thanks for answering my questions cya later!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back