• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"Well, here's your upgraded partner."

The new Parker stands upright now, and is much larger. His head seems the same, but his tail is gone, and several visible spikes extrude from his body.

"I don't know the fight with Diancie was difficult enough and that was just one poke-bot I wouldn't want to run into 3! I think im going to head to lavender town and see if I can sace any of the poor humans brains"

"If that recently scrapped enemy of yours was any example, I'd be surprised if any of the Pokebots still have a brain. She was pretty much empty. Still, if that's your plan...I have given Parker the new upgrades so you can go where and when you wish."

"Oh oops nvm I misunderstood you so I think we'll go to lavender town to see if we prevent any more pokebot being made"

"One down, three to go. Gotta stop 'em all. Good luck in Lavender Town. Parker, follow your command bot."

"Understood."

(I can't write ALL the prompts ^_^)

"Lavender Town is historically associated with ghost types, but I imagine Team Shock is more of a haunting presence right now..."

(Bu dum tssssss)
"Lets go see if they've gotten there yet"

"It seems a strange idea. Turning humans into robots. Perhaps it is because the latter can be easily controlled? Even so, what could their long-term purpose be?"

Your HUD indicates the approach of humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back