• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"Simple. I'll simply build him into her rebuilt model. That way they'll be one robot for you to control instead of two. Technically I could make you ALL one robot but you might not want that."

"Ahh but I kinda wanna keep parker like he is, is there anyway to use her software to upgrade him without changing his form?"

"Oh certainly. I can withdraw her most valuable components and beef him up, then just use the rest for scrap."

"Sure ooo does that mean he'll be able to mega-evolve even though normal leafeons cant?"

"Yes. It'll also give him a new typing, as well as new weapons and increased memory. Shall I proceed and scrap the rest of her?"

"YES!"
Really pumped for the possibility of a new type of robo-mon

"Very well. Parker will be upgraded and the captured robot will be repurposed as scrap metal. Please wait for the operation to complete."

(Poor Lizzie)

(HEY don't make me fel even worse after killing parker she didn't have a free will anyway XD )
"Sure thing anything I should do while waiting?"

"I would advise you to analyze the data I uploaded for how to fulfill your directive."

(He just wanted to go on an adventure and ended up being a machine poor fella. She never had a chance, but since Diana is a robot with no human memory it makes sense she wouldn't think twice about turning a converted human into scrap after taking what she needed.)

"Ok sure thing"
Does so
(Aannnnnnnnddd now im depressed im a bad person XD )

"Aww not much wait...…. I know which city they're hitting next!!!"

"Lavender town and actually that's it not much data was stored in her"

"Really? They must be more interested in controlling their converted drones than giving them any real command data. Do you know, perchance, how many like her there are?"

*Usable components installed...updating software*

"Converted humans hmm poor things suddenly losing your will must be awful"

"Indeed. Still...if they received similar treatment then I doubt any of them know what having a mind is, any more. Are there plans to make more?"

"Yes it seems like the city attacks are just decoys for making more poke-bots"

"It looks like this time they plan on doing 3 instead of their normal 1!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back