• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [I can feel you] In My Blood

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[i can feel you] in my blood.

Plot​
Everybody has heard of the mafia. Whether you think it's just something that exists in those cheap romance books at walmart or whether you know exactly what the deal is, you've at least heard the term. Either way, you've caught the attention of someone in it... and they're about to make you theirs. Three mafia brothers (though one could be a cousin? something else?) have each decided they want to take what they feel belongs to them.

Time to learn how to be a mafia wife.

About​
Hey there! Your resident dumpster fire of a rper here, back at it again. I'm looking for a couple other people to join me on a journey into the dark and depraved world of the mafia and dark romance. This roleplay will contain dark themes, and can take place here or even on google docs if that's preferred. I'm all about drama and angst, so please bring that into the rp and characters! No ooc drama necessary, please and thank you. The main premise of the plot is the guys bringing the girls to their home and into their lives, but beyond that, I'd love to collaborate with interested parties and come up with ideas!

That's really all I have, so if you're interested, let me know!

Rules​
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. Two things that are mandatory for this RP: discord and doubling. I've found that smaller groups work better (most of the time), so I want everybody (myself included) to take a person from the mafia side of things and someone from the not (so, their love interests). So that means I'm looking for two or three other people to join me! (This is for romance purposes but also for drama, because who doesn't enjoy a bit of drama in their stories?)

5. If any issues arise, feel free to message me privately.

6. This is not first come, first serve. I will be picking characters based on writing samples. So if you're interested, please just DM me a writing sample!

7. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). It's heavily encouraged for this roleplay, but no breaking of RPN's rules.

8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings. I am a-okay with darker themes, and so if that's not for you, please don't express interest.

10. Have fun! Communicate with me and your fellow rpers!

coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back